IGF-1 BP3, binding protein......

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I have been reading up on "Building the Perfect Beast", which is one of the best books I have ever read in my opinion, and it states that the administration of IGF-1 LR3 actually decreases the production of IGF-1 BP3. IGF-1 LR3 is already resistant to binding of this protein, making it much more effective, but wouldn't the decrease in production of these proteins also help your bodies own rIGF-1 free up and go to work as well?

Why is it then that IGF-1 LR3 loses effectiveness after a while?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the binding proteins serve to keep you IGF in the blood. without it its HL is like 5 minutes. proliferative cells secrete spcefic compounds in tissues that cleave the pair.

what is it exactly you wanted to know? there is no meaning to BP3 per se. it does not exist without IGF. do you mean the bound levels of IGF dropped?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I beleive he isd tring to ask if this is the "Holy Grail"... the perfect anabolic per se. Where the Post cycle decrease in binding proteins would actually be anabolic as well.

Like all things so far, a drop of the binding proteins your body makes naturally wouldn't help produce more "free" IGF-1 durring the post cycle or durring cycle.

Although I should leave it at that,.. Im going to stick my feet where they dont belong: (read at your own risk- the way I understand it...)
IGFBP-3 has more of a function then simply binding the good stuff. It acts as a carrier in the body to keep it active,.. plus, there are subunits; some larger in "size" keeping IGF circulating and extending the life of the compound, and then there are smaller subunits of the binding protein that once cleaved, actually allow the IGF to be carried into the bloodstream through bloodvessles and such. So,.. I dont think decreasing binding protein 3 (or others Im sure) would produce the "Longjack" effect for IGF-1.
Maybe reproducing the chemicals that seperate the bond, or increasing amounts of of the smaller sub-unit (doubtfully),... but not decreasing the BP as a whole.:run:

Oh- it looses itys effect probably because of either body adaptation by increasing counter measures or it becomes less active after a few weeks of being reconstatuted- or both

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I beleive he isd tring to ask if this is the "Holy Grail"... the perfect anabolic per se. Where the Post cycle decrease in binding proteins would actually be anabolic as well.

Like all things so far, a drop of the binding proteins your body makes naturally wouldn't help produce more "free" IGF-1 durring the post cycle or durring cycle.

Although I should leave it at that,.. Im going to stick my feet where they dont belong: (read at your own risk- the way I understand it...)
IGFBP-3 has more of a function then simply binding the good stuff. It acts as a carrier in the body to keep it active,.. plus, there are subunits; some larger in "size" keeping IGF circulating and extending the life of the compound, and then there are smaller subunits of the binding protein that once cleaved, actually allow the IGF to be carried into the bloodstream through bloodvessles and such. So,.. I dont think decreasing binding protein 3 (or others Im sure) would produce the "Longjack" effect for IGF-1.
Maybe reproducing the chemicals that seperate the bond, or increasing amounts of of the smaller sub-unit (doubtfully),... but not decreasing the BP as a whole.:run:

Oh- it looses itys effect probably because of either body adaptation by increasing counter measures or it becomes less active after a few weeks of being reconstatuted- or both

Awesome, yeah thats exactly what I was wondering, whether it would keep you more anabolic PCT due to that effect, but the science you just showed me makes sense now, I couldn't find much info that went much deeper than I had posted so thats why I asked.

I, for one, DEFINITELY feel that the IGF just doesn't stay good long enough once reconstituted to be useable after 3-4 weeks.

I would think freezing it everyday would be a better idea, although it would be a pain in the ass to have to thaw it everytime.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt advise freezing more then once. So, I wouldnt think it would prolong its activity anylonger that way. Freezing it ED would probably break the molacules and make the IGF close to useless afer a few times I would think.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
True, I wish there was more research into these things because although they seem insignificant, they are extremely important things that would allow you to run cycles longer and more effectively, etc. Water does expand upon freezing and does create ice crystals that are often very sharp, which is why freezing someone then thawing them causes cells to rupture, and this could break the IGF molecules, but I am not sure how it works, not that experienced.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think that if you ordered by the ML, there shouldn't be a problem then. If you needed to go longer then a month, order my the ML of unconstatuted. You would basicly just have to reconstatute 1 ML each month.
A more expensive option would be HGH,..
The information is more or less out there, you just have to connect the dots.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
JohnnieFreeze IGF-1/GH 5
LakeMountD Supplements 3
IGF-1/GH 9