Injecting into Biceps

M00SE1187

Banned
Awards
Ok i've never injected into my biceps. Even with gear but I was wondering where and how do I do this? With of course a slin pin with igf

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just like anything else - stick it in, squeeze the plunger. doesnt really matter where you put it as long as there's enough muscle there.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
There is a new place to go to see injections. To me spotinjections is the best that there used to be but at least two of the pics they show is NOT where you want to inject.

Here is the new place:

Howtodoinjections.com

CROWLER

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just used spotinjections as a sort of guideline, but I tried to find places it didn't suck when I poked it, and then made sure to ASPARATE...don't forget that part...well unless of course it's something that doesn't matter.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
hi i am doing sub q injections( i added 4 ml of AA) 200 mcg using 29 1/2 cc syringe, but i am gona do IM to my biceps once a week, i just want to find out what about pain and marks after injection into biceps

i can feel some soreness after my sub- q injection all day its not even a pain, but i can feel it
is it normal

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
There shouldn't be a reason to inject IGF-1 sub-Q

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There shouldn't be a reason to inject IGF-1 sub-Q
IGF works fine sub-Q - just seems to take longer. i've used both SQ and IM and both work. i prefer IM PWO so it hits quick like i want after a workout, but the morning dose can be either, IMO

stumbras what are you injection SQ @ 200mcg????

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Injecting IGF sub-q results in systemic distribution. The highest concentration of IGF receptors is in the intestines, which means that the place that receives the greatest growth stimulus out of sub-Q IGF administration is the intestines. I again wonder why would anyone think there is something positive about this. To me this only means that you are wasting more IGF-1 than IM, avoiding localized growth and possibly creating, over the longer term, a nice case of "gh guts" for yourself. :think:

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
ok so if i gona do im injections where shoud i inject besides biceps, can i do it to my chest, shoulders

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
stumbras what are you injection SQ @ 200mcg????
He said he added 4mL of AA so that prolly means he is doing 50mcg of IGF since he is doing .25mg/mL concentration. Not quite sure why he did that but he did.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
ok so if i gona do im injections where shoud i inject besides biceps, can i do it to my chest, shoulders
Ideally, in the muscles worked, immediately postworkout. Jab, aspirate, gently push. It's a LOT less painful than squeezing a blocked pore...

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
He said he added 4mL of AA so that prolly means he is doing 50mcg of IGF since he is doing .25mg/mL concentration. Not quite sure why he did that but he did.
i did it because it easier to inject bigger ammount of liquid , it even more important when you do im injections and spliting dose between right and left sides
I just injected into my biceps it was easy and pain free, looking to do chest injections

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You can also add bacteriostatic water into the syringe after pulling in the IGF. This lets you chase out whatever air there is with BW instead of losing precious IGF.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You can also add bacteriostatic water into the syringe after pulling in the IGF. This lets you chase out whatever air there is with BW instead of losing precious IGF.
Exactly, plus, the whole point of using bacteriostatic water is because it is a LOT less painful than acetic acid!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Injecting IGF sub-q results in systemic distribution. The highest concentration of IGF receptors is in the intestines, which means that the place that receives the greatest growth stimulus out of sub-Q IGF administration is the intestines. I again wonder why would anyone think there is something positive about this. To me this only means that you are wasting more IGF-1 than IM, avoiding localized growth and possibly creating, over the longer term, a nice case of "gh guts" for yourself. :think:
IM injections result in systemic distribution, too. it just works faster. LR3 hangs around for several hours after an IM injection - dont think it stays in the muscle injected into.

just like winny or Tsusp - systemic, but quick.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
IM injections result in systemic distribution, too. it just works faster. LR3 hangs around for several hours after an IM injection - dont think it stays in the muscle injected into.

just like winny or Tsusp - systemic, but quick.
I agree with you that it is systemic but I have been doing hella research lately on LR3 and it seems that it does have spot specific potential, though. People are definitely reporting larger growth in areas that they continuously inject. I am not sure if this is due to a larger amount of the LR3 binding quicker in the area injected and then the remaining LR3 is works its way around the body or some other lurking variable.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with you that it is systemic but I have been doing hella research lately on LR3 and it seems that it does have spot specific potential, though. People are definitely reporting larger growth in areas that they continuously inject. I am not sure if this is due to a larger amount of the LR3 binding quicker in the area injected and then the remaining LR3 is works its way around the body or some other lurking variable.
i agree completely - which is why i only inject IGF IM into the lagging bodypart (mostly right side). i dont have a clue why, but you can bet that i'll be doing the same thing when i run Tsusp :)

i was just saying that SQ isnt wrong, per se