okay, finalizing dosages

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Okay I have been researching my butt off lately and it seems the popular consensus is anywhere from 3-6 weeks in length is the perfect cycle. Luckily my doctor is prescribing this stuff as well as some testosterone and anavar because he feels this would heal me the best, however, I wan to be sure of dosages since he is on vacation.

I have 1 mg. I can do either 30mcg/day for 33 days, 40mcg/day for 25 days, or 50mcg/day for 20 days. I was thinking of going for 30 or 40 mcg. Seems a lot of people are going with 40, however, these are much bigger guys than me. I am def. an ecto, but is it length or dosage that has a more pronounced effect?

I will be doing IM injections into the glute everytime, since it doesn't have a localized effect.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It seems to be length.
although effectiveness for one reason or another seems to bottom out after 1 month-ish.

This could be due to many things; guesses would be a much greater production of IGFBP1 & 3, or the solution degrades and doesnt remain active for that long on reconstituted.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It seems to be length.
although effectiveness for one reason or another seems to bottom out after 1 month-ish.

This could be due to many things; guesses would be a much greater production of IGFBP1 & 3, or the solution degrades and doesnt remain active for that long on reconstituted.

So you would recommend 30mcg at 33 days rather than 40mcg at 25 days?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Recomendations are hard to give:
Some people have great results at 20mcg daily. It is also mentioned that going from a dose of 40mcg to 80mcg doesnt provide a bennifit.
In all honesty, 30,...40,... 60,... It depends on how you respond. Start at 20mcg and see what happens. Then 40 if you need to and so on...
Basicly you have 4 weeks until the effect begins to taper down. Wether your on for 33 days or 25 days doesnt matter if the doseing is wrong for you.
If you taper the dose up, from 20mcg, then to 30,...40,.. making increasements each week, then it may last you longer then sticking to a single dose all the way through.
Again, see what works for you. I felt the effects at 20mcg. I bumped to 40 after 2 weeks. Not much of a difference, but a little. But there was no need FOR ME to start at higher doses.
Find what works for you.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Recomendations are hard to give:
Some people have great results at 20mcg daily. It is also mentioned that going from a dose of 40mcg to 80mcg doesnt provide a bennifit.
In all honesty, 30,...40,... 60,... It depends on how you respond. Start at 20mcg and see what happens. Then 40 if you need to and so on...
Basicly you have 4 weeks until the effect begins to taper down. Wether your on for 33 days or 25 days doesnt matter if the doseing is wrong for you.
If you taper the dose up, from 20mcg, then to 30,...40,.. making increasements each week, then it may last you longer then sticking to a single dose all the way through.
Again, see what works for you. I felt the effects at 20mcg. I bumped to 40 after 2 weeks. Not much of a difference, but a little. But there was no need FOR ME to start at higher doses.
Find what works for you.
Okay I will try that. Although what am I really looking for. I ask that because most people say visual changes arent all that noticeable although they are leaning out slightly, able to eat more, etc. There is so little info and even less logs of this stuff so its hard to make any determinations about it. I guess I will just start at 20 and if nothing is happening ill just bump it up.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was able to tell the degree of effectiveness by the pump I got. Its a slight feeling, one of those things you have to expirence I guess,.. you will know what I mean.
If you have done a SD cycle,.. remember the feeling in your body whe nit was working... something like that (for me anyways)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I was able to tell the degree of effectiveness by the pump I got. Its a slight feeling, one of those things you have to expirence I guess,.. you will know what I mean.
If you have done a SD cycle,.. remember the feeling in your body whe nit was working... something like that (for me anyways)
Ahh yes that is a good analogy, thanks bro! I bumped up your rep a bit for ya, you've been a big help.:cheers: