Im Hgh

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Intramuscular HGH

I have been hearing of an Australian HGH that is intended to be taken IM. Obviously, this goes against everthing I have read or heard otherwise. Anyone have info on this subject? I was planning on running lr3IGF-1 to frontload and backload my next AAS cycle, but many are pushing me towards GH instead. Never used either though....

Last edited:
colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I have been hearing of an Australian HGH that is intended to be taken IM. Obviously, this goes against everthing I have read or heard otherwise. Anyone have info on this subject? I was planning on running lr3IGF-1 to frontload and backload my next AAS cycle, but many are pushing me towards GH instead. Never used either though....
What is the name of this GH?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I thought the title was "I'm High".

I couldn't figure out why you posted you were smoking weed in the HGH/IGF/SLIN forum.

C

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
no, no you're not hgh. Im hgh.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The other thing I thought was that he was a big Jadakiss fan with "I get high" or whatever it was called.

M

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Re: Intramuscular HGH

Is it somatorm? If so they said you should inject im due to the irratation(red welts) it caused going subq. There are a couple of threads here on it. Some guy that started the thread on it was all over the boards pretty much bashing the stuff. Not sure if the guy had an agenda or not so take the info he provides that in mind.

M

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
really? Did you ever end up using it?

M

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good thinking. I hate when someone really bashes a product and it seems like they have an agenda but the only people speaking good things also seem like they have an agenda. It makes it hard to decide usually I just stay away. With something that expensive it ain't worth the risk when there are so many others that people generally like.

J

jediclampet

Awards
I used somatorm for over a year at 3 iu a day (my first time using HGH) and I thought it was pretty good until I switched to the generic HGH. The generic HGH blew the somatorm away (but many experienced HGH users are saying the blue top generic HGH is the best they've ever used). I did get some sides and HGH related benefits from somatorm so it was not totally bunk - but the generic stuff is MUCH better.

BTW, I always inject HGH and IGF and slin and hcg and everything else IM.