PGH vs. The Tropins

OldSpice

Awards
Thinking about adding either pgh or one of ibe's tropins to my pct. I want something that'll help lean me out for summer, and something that won't make a dent in my bank account. I'm leaning towards universalkits's pght, simply due to its price. Please gimme your opinions. If the tropins are THAT much better, I will be willing to drop the extra cash.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think one of the tropins was discontinued,.. (think it was Ora). Just a heads up, incase that was the one you were thinking about.

ITLNSTLN5211

Awards
I also am considering either p-gh or ectotropin. P-gh seems a lot more affordable.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I think Ecto is a what I have been seeing for cutting. Pgh trans is what I am thinkin about for PCT. I hear it takes months to fully kick in though. Orotrapin I guess gave quick results. Don't quote me though.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
P-GH doesnt take months to "kick in". The effects should appear noticable within the first week (IMO).

Ora/Hexatropin is far more expensive,.. and the kit only lasts 2 weeks. While its SOOOO easy to misinterpret this next comment; dont think to hard on it.
Oratropin and P-gh are differnt chemicals. Ora/Hex are IGF-1, p-gh is anino acids (essentually) that stimulate GH output (and theoriticly, and greater IGF production.). How long that stimulation produces resuts will probably never be concluded.

Growth Hormone, on the other hand, can take months to have the desired anabolic effect via breakdown in the liver (mostly) to IGF-1 & 2. It should be noted though that plasma levels and levels or unbound IGF ARE different in terms of anabolic activity.
So,.. depending on what in particular your tring to acheive when you incorporate into PCT would depend on what would be the more reasonable choice.
-P-GH IS much cheaper,.... The Hex/Ora is pretty much as expensive as real IGF. For the money, I'd rather be sure. I'd go with the real deal personally.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hexatropin is GHRP-6 with Ghrelin to stimulate Gh output and appetite.. Pgh is gaba/Gabob/Acetyl-l-glutamine, these aminos have a stimulatory effect on the pituitary gland to release gh.. The tropins (not Oratropin) are better at gh output since they closely mimic the same peptides the body uses..

Oratropin is IGF-1 LR3 in a cell-mediated oral form, IGF is released after gh is, so using IGF doesn't boost gh.. ;)

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I remember that the Hex or Ora really only contributed to your amount of Serum IGF. And that is was "released " when the body's free IGF (or reserves) ran low.
Anyone recall that peice or information? I think the company put it out when they released the product............... This may have been related to the cell medieated part in some way.

Anywyas, . right,.. I didnt want to get into the issue that GH is broken down to IGF since, essentually, then they would be the same. The differences are are best explained. Especially when its used for PCT, as both will yeild simular results, but individual emphasis can be placed on certin aspects unique to one or the other.

For PCT, I like real IGF-1. Brings the boys around in no time!!
But if I had to choose between Ora, and P-gh,.. I would choose P-gh. If only cause it brings me back just as fast, and costs less. Plus, I can time my administration to mimic the bodies GH pulses,... which depending on either frequency or dosage(time/length of the pulse) greatly effects the way your body produces LH.
(Of course, given the choice of the 3, I'd pick the real thing)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I remember that the Hex or Ora really only contributed to your amount of Serum IGF. And that is was "released " when the body's free IGF (or reserves) ran low.
Anyone recall that peice or information? I think the company put it out when they released the product............... This may have been related to the cell medieated part in some way.
It had to be Oratropin, since Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide-6 does nothing directly to IGF stores, and Ora happens to be actual IGF-1.. ;)

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PG-H the peptide as no research backing the increase HGH that is why we stopped selling it. GABA the (amino acid) not the peptide is known to increase HGH but when in a peptide form your body does reconizes it as GABA anymore no telling what the body does with the peptide or how it effects the body but I can promise you it is not increase HGH placebo effect) here is an example crystilline is a 2 amino peptide (Trp-Gly) L-Tryptophylglycine well in vivo the peptide as opioid-like effects on mice. well we all know that glycine by it self does nothing like that and L-tryptophan we all know what that does by it self but when bonded together they do different effects (opioid effects). so do you see where I am coming from GABA and PG-H will not have the same effects unless broken down by the stomach which if injected it is not broken down
Actually, I dont get it. "The peptide"?,.. stopped selling what? DOES recoginize it, doesnt recognize it???... There IS a placebo effect,...
hell, Im lost now,.. just to many guesses in the translation for me to form an accurate idea

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hexatropin is GHRP-6 with Ghrelin to stimulate Gh output and appetite.. Pgh is gaba/Gabob/Acetyl-l-glutamine, these aminos have a stimulatory effect on the pituitary gland to release gh.. The tropins (not Oratropin) are better at gh output since they closely mimic the same peptides the body uses..

Oratropin is IGF-1 LR3 in a cell-mediated oral form, IGF is released after gh is, so using IGF doesn't boost gh.. ;)

I was under the impression p-gh worked by stimulating the hypothalimus,.. which tells the pituitary gland to releash GH (by increased GHRH output by the hypothalimus maybe)

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually, you are misinterpreting the way that the delivery system releases the IGF-1 into the bloodstream. It is not only increasing natural release or only binding when stores are low. That has never been a marketing or informational piece on the Oratropin-1 product. When the IGF-1 is delivered into the bloodstream only x amount will actually bind to the receptor sites at one time. This is a fact "cell-mediated" or injectible. What happens when IGF-1 is injected, that x amount binds and the remainder is lost in the blood. Our "cell-mediated" form basically sticks around waiting for the receptors (that are full) to free up and the release again. Ever heard of gene thereapy? You may want to research this a bit and come back to us to debate the difference in delivery efficiency.
Oh, by the way, there is a TREMENDOUS amount of research supporting the GH related benefits of GHRP_6......don't be thrown off because it is not in injectible form here. You can put a lot of things as injectible.....this does not mean it works better. The true art and science is in the creation of new delivery techniques which superceed sub-q injection by 80%. They are out there.........
OK- Replace the word "recepter" with whatever I was thinking and thats where my misunderstanding (or simply missreading) came from. You mentioned that when the recepter became full,.. it waited around untill,.. Yes, I have herd of gene theropy. I know a relitive or two doing genetic research.

I wasnt knocking Anything,.. There was a word or two that threw me a few posts back,.. and I couldnt get the point being made. Delivery is delivery. I wasnt commenting on Oral vs. Inj...
But if I am just that clueless (as most my posts on AM usually are) then I'll leave discussion to the experts.

ITLNSTLN5211

Awards
OK so out of p-GH, ecto, and hexa which is the best for fatloss? I know ecto will supress the appetite and raise GH, and Hexa raises GH, and p-GH raises GH. So if I can keep my appetite at bay by myself with my EC stack. Which one of these will be the best for fatloss, or which will give me the most GH like effects (fatloss).

Thanks

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
OK so out of p-GH, ecto, and hexa which is the best for fatloss? I know ecto will supress the appetite and raise GH, and Hexa raises GH, and p-GH raises GH. So if I can keep my appetite at bay by myself with my EC stack. Which one of these will be the best for fatloss, or which will give me the most GH like effects (fatloss).

Thanks
Try the new HGH frag from IBE, "unlike unmodified GH, the HGH fragment 177-191 stimulates lipolysis and inhibits lipogenesis both in laboratory testing and in animals and humans."

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The PGH peptide has no research backing the increase of HGH, that is why we stopped selling it. GABA (the amino acid) not the peptide is known to increase HGH but when in a peptide form, your body does not recognize it as GABA anymore. The only real effect that can be noticed from injecting this peptide is the slight onset of a flush-like tingling effect. Many know that high amounts of GABA powder will cause a niacin type of flush. The sides noted from PGH is just a simplistic flush effect from an injectible GABA, nothing more. There is no research supporting what the body does with this peptide or how it effects the body, but I can promise you it is not increasing HGH (placebo effect). For example, crystilline is a 2 amino peptide (Trp-Gly) L-Tryptophylglycine and in vivo the peptide has opioid-like effects on mice. We all know that glycine and L-tryptophan by itself does nothing like that, but when bonded together they have significantly different effects (opioid effects). So do you see where I am coming from here...........GABA and PGH will not have the same effects unless both are injested orally and broken down into the base amino acids that they truely are. It can not be asumed that because PGH has GABA bonded in the overall compund, that it will increase GH levels.
Oh...great, Can I return the bottles for something that works?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I want to clarify something here...

IBE's p-GH is a radically different thing from Universalkits' p-GH.

Universalkits' p-GH works very well.
IBE's p-GH did not work at all. They've admitted this and pulled it and offer replacements.

The tropins do have a large amount of research backing up their effetiveness.

UK's p-GH only has anecdotal evidence, but lots of it, to support its effectiveness.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Here is my personal experience and opinion.
I ran 2 kits of ecto. It did a decent job of appettite suppression in about weeks 2 - 5. That effect seemed to fade somewhat after that where at 8 weeks the suppression was mild. Basically my normally strong appettite was controlled well for about 4 weeks and then the suppression started fading where at the end my appettite was back, but manageable with considerable effort. Besides that, I personally didn't experience any other desireable effects. I did have a lot of sores in my mouth while on ecto. I didn't have them before or since then, but almost constantly had one or more while on it.
I'm now about 5 weeks into my first run of pgh. This does nothing for appettite control (it's not purported to) but I am losing fat at an excellerated rate. I've been restricting cals since around Thanksgiving and my fat loss has been very predictable by counting cals, assessing activity levels, etc. With everthing else the same, my fatloss has sped up beyond what I calculate it should be since starting the pgh. I can't explain why and if it's placebo then so be it. If the placebo effect can actually make me lose fat, then I welcome that. I have not experienced the sleep benefits most people have reported with pgh, but I'll take what I'm getting.
So in summary:
Ecto = Decent appetite suppression for about 4 weeks then it faded. No other effects/benefits.
PGH = Accelerated fat loss and not much else for me yet.

So for me, pgh is where it's at right now. I've been using LipidFX for appetite control. I started using it about 2 or 3 weeks before I ended my ecto run (when ecto's appettite suppression was wearing off) as it seemed to work synergistically with the ecto for more suppression. Since the ecto cycle ended, I've stayed on LipidFX for appettite and it helps. It doesn't knock it totally out, but takes the edge off so it's manageable. The pgh plus LipidFX cost me much less that ecto and I personally get more of what I'm looking for with it.
I have no idea if you will respond the same way. Most folks who have tried ecto, loved it. I though it was OK but too costly for what I got out of it. I'm a bigger guy (~250) and maybe the ecto would work better if I took a larger dose. But, that's just too expensive for me to even consider.

Again, this is just my personal experience/opinion. I wish you luck on whatever you decide to do.

dd

ITLNSTLN5211

Awards
Thanks for the straight information. I decided to go with the PGH. So if it works like its is supposed to then great, if it works just a little bit then great too. For the price its worth the try. One more thing about how long into your PGH did you notice any effect?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I weigh, measure, and do caliper readings once a week while losing weight. The measurements and caliper readings are always done by the same person (wife). I noticed the increased rate of fat loss after the first full week of use. So, I measured, started pgh the next day (or maybe that night, I don't remember for sure) and the next week's measurements showed the fat loss rate increase. I was impressed.
Be sure and read a lot down in Universal Kit's section at the bottom to get prepared for some of the things you might feel almost immediately after application. You'll want to be prepared so you don't freak out too bad.

dd

mrallnatural

Awards
What if you were to use both UK P-GH and IBE's HGH Fragment??? Any idea what the outcome would be???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 0
poison Supplements 3
DreamWeaver LG Sciences 5
DreamWeaver IGF-1/GH 0