pre or post W.O. for igf-1

V

VES

Awards
Title says it all. Before or after? Why? Thanks for input, as I might need to change routine.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I have done both 40mcg/d for 25 days, and 80mcg/d for 25 days.. both runs were the typical bilateral injections into muscles trained, post workout.

This current run I'm doing is 40mcg/d for 50days, and I'm pinning prior.. just because I want to try something new, and also because Lr3 has a half life that makes this feasable.... I know of some others that are pinning bilaterally into muscles worked 2 days later.. the reasons why are explained in their posts..but I forget where I saw it. :)

regardless, I'm seeing comparable results with this 3rd run, pinning prior training....

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like to do it after W/O. The main reason is the pump I get keeps me from doing anything really in the gym.
If your pinning twice a day (morning and night) I do not think it matters wether its before or after (assuming your going into the muscle trained).
I'm leaning for pinning a day or so After into the muscle worked. It wouldnt matter when it would be done then.

The only times I pin before workout are days I feel I need a little something to get me going. And again, not into the muscle that Im training.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
post works best for me. Pumps are on, and there's no worry of potential lethargy in the gym.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Have had EXCELLENT localized growth by pinning 20mcg each side (40mcg ED) immediately postworkout.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 10 mcg per side today pre workout and had excellent pumps that lasted along time.

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
post workout for me. i dont do bilateral, i just do the side that needs it most (usually the right)

S

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
what about sub-q injections is it big diference when to inject before or after

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
There isn't a good reason to pin IGF-1 sub-q IMO.

J

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think after the workout's shower is the best (wait for the body to cool al ittle) because heat can degrade the peptide. injecting pre or post and showering can waste away your IGF.

don't buy IGF for pumps, use creatine or nitro stuff. IGF is much stronger and better than that. furthermore, IGF-1 pre may abolish some of the GH response during workout.

when I did IGF-1 I worked out mornings or early afternoons and did IGF post shower. that way it also didn't mess with my night time GH response.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I think after the workout's shower is the best (wait for the body to cool al ittle) because heat can degrade the peptide. injecting pre or post and showering can waste away your IGF.

don't buy IGF for pumps, use creatine or nitro stuff. IGF is much stronger and better than that. furthermore, IGF-1 pre may abolish some of the GH response during workout.

when I did IGF-1 I worked out mornings or early afternoons and did IGF post shower. that way it also didn't mess with my night time GH response.
Did you get localized growth out of that method?