IGF-1 experiences from experienced users

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
I just began my first cycle of IGF-1 last night and thought I'd ask your opinions and tips as I have read all of the threads and the sticky and see conflicting information.

I'm planning to use 50mcg, divided bi-laterally post workout, for 20 days. I have igf-1 1mg in 4ml AA. I used this dilution to achieve 25mcg in 10ticks.

Aside from PWO in the area worked, do you have any other tips or suggestions to maximize efficiency? When would I expect to notice sides like ache or stiffness in hands, increased hunger, or lethargy?
Would a high carb (100g?) shake PWO help by adding a slin spike concurrent with the igf-1 administration?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
While on GGF-1, raising your carbs is always a good idea if your tring to put on mass. Should you?? Why not. You would want to do this even if you were not IGF n'

Ive read that maybe muscle movement can corrupt the structure, so if you shoot somewhere in the legs, maybe sitting still for a few minuits would help.

Sides: I didnt notice sides like headaches at 50.
Increased hunger, was almost an all day thing sing the long form stays in your body for at least 12 hours.
I didn't expirence any lethargy at 50 either.
Pumps, hunger, and my hands / joints being a little stiff was the worst of it at the doses your refering to in my expirence.

I am in NO way an expert, but I am here right now, and thought you might apprecieate a little feedback.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
thanks flossy. I actually tried to PM you these questions before posting them. How long until you noticed the sides (hunger,/pumps/stifness)? My expectations are probably skewed since I've been using PGH 5on/2off since 12/27/05. I now know what petefox meant by loving the rush. I hated it for a while but at least I know its active.
Have you run PGH concurrent to IGF-1? I hoping for some strong re-comp effects.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, It wasnt really planned I ran them together. I ordered the p-GH first, then decided it was time to try IGF. It looks like you cant PM here, or if you can, I dont know how.

To answer your question, some sides came on basicly when I started. Hunger and pumps right away (there kinda hand-in-hand to begin with)
The stiffness was a week later. At NO point were these sides unbareable (outside the gym, you know how pumps can hinder performence some)

Anyways, I had the weekend when I received my p-GH, . so my initial results/expirence was that alone. That alone suprized me to a great degree. Nice recomp in 1st 3 days:)

Then I got my IGF. I did run both at the same time

ryano

Awards
  • Established
You just need to donate to the board for pm

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

just kidding- already thought about it. This place has already saved me soo much money (and my life too once or twice Im sure :blink:

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
best money I ever spent...double up and go for gold.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
massmonster, I did the post-workout bilateral thing, IGF-1 by itself and loved it. One thing that few people mention is that you need carbs constantly. I mean, the carbs in the PWO shake are good, but you'll want to keep the intake constant. Personally I had a lot of lethargy and possibly it's from not enough carbs at the time. I also noticed pretty immediate muscle size increase. I upped my arms by a half-inch in 15 days. :)

ryano

Awards
  • Established
massmonster, I did the post-workout bilateral thing, IGF-1 by itself and loved it. One thing that few people mention is that you need carbs constantly. I mean, the carbs in the PWO shake are good, but you'll want to keep the intake constant. Personally I had a lot of lethargy and possibly it's from not enough carbs at the time. I also noticed pretty immediate muscle size increase. I upped my arms by a half-inch in 15 days. :)
hey grunt the constant carbs thing:

Is this more to avoid the lethargy or muscle size increase or both?

Im pretty light on the carbs right now...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
It's about the lethargy, although it is possible that the results might be carb-dependent in some way. They are certainly more protein-dependent though. And also, unless you're doing 100mcg, I find that a trickle of carbs after the PWO shake is OK... As long as it's constant. Are you precontest?

ryano

Awards
  • Established
No precontest just trying to lose some weight...going for more of a recomp.

Just coming off of a PP/dicana/lr3 cycle going to do two more weeks of lr3 as part of PCT. I cut the PP short because of some excessive shedding.

I have been keeping the carbs low gi and sparse... I am going to increase them this coming week now that the PP is done as kind of a little experiment for the lr3.

I believe that I am not use to these kind of gains. I have only done cycles of M1t/4ad and a short cycle of SD/4ad (cut short/sides).

I am use to M1t pumps! I didnt get this from the lr3 and PP like most people have experienced. Still pumps but I think I set my expectations to high.

Overall this has been very good cycle. No bad sides to speak off except a little bloat and shedding(PP) I have leaned out quite a bit and the scale went up about 6pds so far. I do not have any official measurements (scales at the gym suck) but my pants are starting to fall off my ass.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running this in the near future alongside a nice little cycle. I will be pinning bi-laterally PWO. I want to pin my quads, but I think thats to thick of a muscle to pin SUBQ and actually get some results form it. Any thoughts on this?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
best money I ever spent...double up and go for gold.
Ageless,

I'm also on HGH and and completing an IGF cycle. I've been using HGH first thing in the AM, and dosing 50 mcg of IGF before dinner, which is also post workout four nights a week. Within 3 weeks I've gained 6 lbs and lost an inch in my waistline. This is my last week and I'm said to let it go, but I know how all good things must come to an end.

How did you dose, and what were your resluts?

TIA

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My results for both injectible IGf and Oratropin were about the same. Subtle increases in definition, lots more vascularity and fullness when on.

Ditto on the carbs. My first dose of Oratropin sent me into hypoglycemia rather quickly. I was not expecting it and it took me a few miserable hours to figure out what was going on. OT also put me in a nice mood, made my testicles volumize and grew back some long gone hairs on my widow's peak...all this at dosing 1 mL every other day.

I'll be using the other half of my kit prior to and during PCT.

whale

Awards
I would agree with everyone, I had hand tingles almost after the 2nd week but I expected it as I had it pretty bad with HGH as well. I would always consume plenty of Carbs while doing this as a spike in insulin comes from a different biochemical path as with igf so go ahead and bump it up.

Whale

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I have nothing to contribute to this thread. I just saw BOHICA's "ASS 2 THE GROUND!!" avatar and thought it was the best I've seen!

That would make a great desktop wallpaper. BOHICA do you have a larger size image of that avatar?

Khyron

Awards
I have nothing to contribute to this thread. I just saw BOHICA's "ASS 2 THE GROUND!!" avatar and thought it was the best I've seen!

That would make a great desktop wallpaper. BOHICA do you have a larger size image of that avatar?
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
My results for both injectible IGf and Oratropin were about the same. Subtle increases in definition, lots more vascularity and fullness when on.

Ditto on the carbs. My first dose of Oratropin sent me into hypoglycemia rather quickly. I was not expecting it and it took me a few miserable hours to figure out what was going on. OT also put me in a nice mood, made my testicles volumize and grew back some long gone hairs on my widow's peak...all this at dosing 1 mL every other day.

I'll be using the other half of my kit prior to and during PCT.
Well, I am about 2 weeks into oratropin and have yet to really see anything. I will say though that joint pain is non-existent.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established

Here is the biggest one I got.

Last edited:
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, I am about 2 weeks into oratropin and have yet to really see anything. I will say though that joint pain is non-existent.

My knuckles definitely hurt while using it..not as bad as injectible IGF but it was still a factor.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
OK I just received my IGF, and I know about mixing it slowly to not damage it and what not, but what if it got roughed up a little while shipping? Will that damage it if its just the powder?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so Boh (not that I've used it yet). I've heard that the fragility is blown out of proportion, even w/ pre-mixed IGF.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Now that they use AA as the base, it's way more stable and resilient to damage..supposedly.

AGELESS

AGELESS

Awards
  • Established
Yes sir....newer pic. in "GYM PIC. 61 yearold" "35 and older"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 5
IGF-1/GH 0
IGF-1/GH 12