just ordered some pgh from u-kits

BigMatty

Awards
After reading alot about it and having done a few 1-ad test cycles in the past ive decided to try this stuff out to see what kind of results i can expect. i ordered a 2 month kit so i'll be getting enough for three months i believe. i'm hoping this stuff will help me with my goals of dropping my bf to around 15 or better. im on the right track so far since im on a 4 week cycle of albuterol/just added green tea extract and things are going well so far. i have done searches so i dont really have any questions except if i do the inject sub-q is it supposed to be around my belly atleast an 1inch or so away from my belly button? thanks guys and ill probably post my results when im done with this.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You dont have inject anywhere specific. ITs a precursor, so it just has to be in your blood circulation.

Also, I dont see any advantage to sub-q, (maybe, if I had to make one, Id say the absorbyion time is extended somewhat, but not much) just go IM. Pick a muscle any muscle. Its not GH, so it need not be treated exactly like it were.

I just shoot in the leg. If Im doing a larger dose, (my larger dose is less then half the normal dose- I kinda hate the shortness of breath thing) I'll use my calf. It seems that it takes longer to circulate from this extreamity, lessening the shortness of breath effects, but having the same effectiveness.

you'll love this stuff IMO. Cheap, and it gives nice fat burning results. Also, my skin feels smoother, my hair thicker, and its a great addition into PCT - for all those reasons, and it makes your boys bounce back quicker IMO

anapolack

Banned
Awards
dont you have to give it at least 2 months to work?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I noticed the sleep benifits the first time I used it.
The fat burning in 3 days, effects durring PCT on day 2/3 and onward.

I also used a combo of the transdermal and the liquid.
I also only used the transdermal for the first 3 days until the other package came in after a mix up.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
xtraflossy, do you inject it cold, straight from the fridge?

superset2

thats my gf...2/14/06..enjoy
Awards
I also used a combo of the transdermal and the liquid.
flossy- i was gonna order like 4 months of the transdermal as a bridge between cycles because I dont think i can get away with using the oral version in the place i currently live. can u tell if the transdermal version is just as effective???

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First, there is no need to refrigerate. So, no, I didnt inject cold. I keep it in my medicine cabinet in the bathroom. Give it a shake, then draw. The rubber top though seems a little on the thick side, as I have bent 2 needles tring to get it through,.. this also dulls the needle some. So, usually, I draw twice the amount I'm going to use. This allows for 2 seperate shots.

I like the transdermal a lot. This would be the first transdermal I have ever used :) I cna compare to others, but I can compare to the liquid.
It seems just as effective. Like I mentioned, for the first 3 days I used it It was just the Trans. And I noticed results (fat burning and sleep).
The big difference for me is the inj. methoed doesnt produce any noticable calming effects (so it doesnt help me sleep it seems). The Transdermal, Im thinking kinda "creeps" up on ya, making you sleepy. The absorbtion is slower, so yo udont get the "rush", and it probably (for some time at least) provides a steady stream of the ingreidents..

I use the TransD at night, the Inj the rest of the time.

On a side not, since I was running kinda low on the TransD, I had a thought as I was getting out of the shower,... I have so phenibut that I orgered (raws) and really just dont use anymore. I added some of that to the transD, for better sleep I was thinking. I sleep good, but I wake up everynight and get up and go to the kitchen. On avarage, I get about 6 hours a night. (never continous). So, connect the dots and you have my reason why I added the phenibut. I also had some Arginine EE, ... I thought about it, .. then a little more,.. hmmm,.. EE Transdermal?? I figured since I never really have done much research an anything transdermal, I couldnt make an informed decission.......................... As to WHY NOT! :rofl:
I thought I might add the smallest bit of water to the solution because I was adding powders to it,.. I guess I did a little too much. Much mopre wattery,. but applicable.
(If your wondering, I did the equivalent of 3 caps of each).
I noticed a difference, A small, but definately noticable difference.

Anyways , hope this helps

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd like the real truth on whether or not this has to be refridgerated (oral application that is)

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm basing this off of UK's website. In the pGH section it makes this statement:
"[SIZE=-2]Due to the structure of this product, it must be kept cool and out of sunlight at all times and must be refrigerated once reconstituted. See label for temperature. Do not freeze. If product appears yellowish in color once mixed, discard and do not use as this means it was exposed to light and heat."[/SIZE]
Of course this staement is directly above this staement:
"NOT FOR INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTION, FOR ORAL USE ONLY"
So, I don't know...

Thanks, xtraflossy, for your response.

dd

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, use some knowlage regaurding what it is. Its basicly glutamine, arginine and some other things. I know I dont freez or refrigerate MY aminos...
To do IM, it requires a liquid of sorts.
Now, none of the ingredents Im aware of need to be refrigerated. Plus, Its not really "reconstituting",.. its "mixing".
A easier way of thinking would be you know the proteins you can buy that are supposed to increase GH, I dont have to refrigerate them, nor keep from sunlight.

The ingreadients are the same in the Oral and the TransD I would assume (obviously with exception to DMSO)

I honestly think he just pasted general guidelines about GH or IGF-1 in that section.
But, you can always just ask him yourself though. Theres the email link on the website

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I could be mistaken but my memory tells me that Mr. U once said it was stable as long as it was kept from heat and light. Not sure where and when it was, a short search produced a myriad of potentials but I gave up before I found the thread. Perhaps Mr. U will verify once again. Seems a fella was asking the same question then about storing it in a dark cool closet or such. I myself error to safety as the fridge is an option, and I found no difference in application temperature. My first dose was room temp shortly after mixing.

I also thought the rubber seals were quite hard on the slin pins as well. But I have not experienced any notable discomfort from dulling or bent pins yet.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've had a couple slin pins bend slightly. Just have to go slow when inserting to draw.

Think I might just switch to 25G 1"

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
since apparently IGF-1 remains stable at room temp, I'm guessing p-GH would be fine as well. Nonetheless, I always keep things of this nature in the fridge as a precaution aginst any potential degradation. Also think it's wise to keep these vials in a ziploc or something AWAY from food, potential bacteria, etc.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
since apparently IGF-1 remains stable at room temp, I'm guessing p-GH would be fine as well. Nonetheless, I always keep things of this nature in the fridge as a precaution aginst any potential degradation. Also think it's wise to keep these vials in a ziploc or something AWAY from food, potential bacteria, etc.
Agreed.

dd

BigMatty

Awards
wow man what customer sevice. I forgot to enter the discount code for my order so i emailed them lastnight. got an email this morning saying it was taken care of allready. man that was fast. Now thats what i call a good company to deal with.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"wow man what customer sevice. I forgot to enter the discount code for my order so i emailed them lastnight. got an email this morning saying it was taken care of allready. man that was fast. Now thats what i call a good company to deal with."

Yesssir! I have said that time and time again. The customer service is THE BEST I have ever expirenced! Just so damn helpfull,.. down to earth guy too. Problems are fixed right away, and made more then right.
As I work in customer service, I know how rare this can be:icon_lol:

BigMatty

Awards
well im on my second day off of my first week and i have to say this stuff seems to be working really well for me so far. even only getting 4-5 hours of sleep a few nights i still woke up feeling like i got a solid 8 hours in! and to top it off i went out to a club with some friends lastnight and had some drinks along with being out till 3:30 am and i woke up feeling pretty damn good only 6 hours later i didnt even really have a hangover. I feel like im 21 again the way ive been feeling from this stuff!! this is great. i even went down 1lb in weight so far. cant wait to see the end results i might have to make this a 6 month instead of 3

anapolack

Banned
Awards
i been on a few moths and have yet to notice any fat loss like advertised

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if you got a bad batch or not, but many things could account for this.

Also, I hasve reason to beleive that ANY GH stimulator is only effective for 6 weeks anyways.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Kind of funny I didn't know this was suppose to help in fat loss. I do a 6 week bulk then a 1 week cut and so on. So I know approx how fat I look at 4 weeks into the bulk well I am 5 weeks into it and not looking fat as I usually would.

Each AM for the past 3 weeks I look in the mirror and think hmmmm how is my weight going up so much but not gaining much of fat as I usually would. I thought maybe water retention but I don't have the other signs such as socks leaving marks on the ankles etc.

Now I just read the post about not losing fat as it is suppose to.

Well I have been on PGH for approx 3 weeks Very interesting. I actually think this stuff is helping me either to lose fat or at least not gain fat.

BTW My diet is around 5000+ cals and quite a bit of junk in it. I have to say I am not easily convinced but I actually think this stuff is the real deal.

CROWLER

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It DOES help one loose fat!,..

Im not sure how you got the impression that p-GH (even accidentally confusing it with growth hormone,.- wich I know you didnt :) wouldnt help with fat loss.

The post before my last one didnt give much info to go on.
Yes, could have been a bad batch
dosing?
change in diet?
other supplements taken with or before?
MAybe a slight ressitance to GHrH, or some other factor..

I DID notice a nice difference,.. But that has seemed to halt as of recently,.. and after reading about studies on the matter, It seems Im at the 6 week mark, which would be consistant with others findings.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
What dose are you at and have you been at that dose all the time.

I am at .25 and figured if I stopped seeing results I would bump it to .5

CROWLER

BigMatty

Awards
im going on the 4th day of my second week and i seem to be losing some weight but yet i dont seem to be gaining fat really maybe retaining some water in my gut with the fat i allready have. i am def gaining some muscle or atleast looking a little more cut. i cant wait to see what i look like after 3 months :)