good place to get GH or Igf1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gimli197

Awards
Me and my brother are looking to take some GH or IGF1 this summer. we are also going to take some SD. I was wondering where is the best place to get GH or igf1. i have already found a couple of sites for SD.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
well you can get GH from anti-aging clinic...........

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
:numbered: :numbered: :numbered: Here comes MD and the clown baby :numbered: :numbered: :numbered: At least you made it to 3 posts before :banned: :toofunny: :toofunny:

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am going to take a wild guess that if you havent found somewhere to get IGF you probably havent done much research on its use either.

SD is a great supp but I certainly hope for your own good you have read and understand the proper support you need to protect your liver and lipids.

Lastly if you are as young as I think you are from your post you might want to reconsider all of these things. If I am wrong about your age my apologies but you still need to learn a LOT before you move forward with this stuff.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
3.......2.......1...... !Kickban Gimli197 read the rules ass-hat!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Research will be very helpful in your quest for information. Read board rules stickies one time...and remember them for future use.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
sorry a little slow on Sunday morning..
warning one

Status
Not open for further replies.