Oratropin Discontinued! What should i use for PCT?

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
Just spoke to IBE they are discontinuing Oratropin. Which tropin should i substitute for oratropin for PCT?

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Just spoke to IBE they are discontinuing Oratropin. Which tropin should i substitute for oratropin for PCT?
NolvaTropin..LOL.

Seriously though, I'd say Hex, or just buy straight IGF and pin it. Considering what you were paying for OT I'd go with option #2.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
:wtf:

Did they say if they will fill outstanding orders? :twisted:

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
I am on the 4th week of oratropin already and about to start a AAS cycle. I was going to us another 4 weeks of oratropin at the end of the AAS but IBE discontinued it. Do you think i could substiute hexatropin instead and get similar benfits.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I think Hex would help, but the effects would be less dramatic. If you run several months of hex I bet you'll be happy.

How were your results from the first run?

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Truthfully I think you'd be best off hitting up some real IGF-1

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
They said the people who were making it for them raised the price as of the new year and it was not enough profit in it for them so they are discontiuing it. They said they will be getting no more.

superset2

thats my gf...2/14/06..enjoy
Awards
:yawn: :wtf: :nutkick: :trout: im trapped in a glass case of emotions :jaw: :blink:

BigMatty

Awards
dammitt i really wanted some too :rant: tell them to raise the price then ill still buy it

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Raised price? I doubt it.

They were talking last year that it won't be around forever. They said it was being sold to some big company. I can't remember more then that.

EDIT: Wait, maybe that was Ecto? My memory is going already :(

MorganKane

Awards
Just get some IGF and pin it.
Simple and cheaper.