Hexatropin Vs Oratropin For PCT

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
I am almost done with 4 weeks of oratropin and about to start a 4 week AAS. I wanted to end the AAS with either 2 more weeks of oratropin for PCT but they are sold out at IBE. What would be the difference if i subed in hexatropin instead?

SecretOfSteel

Awards
one is a gh stimulating peptide, so whatever extra gh might be created (depending on age) will break down to igf in the body . . . . the other is straight up igf in higher concentrations

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
That really does not answer my question. I want to know i hexatropin would be as good as oratropin for pct. Thanks

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
hex cuts your appetite if I am correct - thus I would assume oratropin would be better - I don't have experience with either.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Hexatropin is supposed to increase appetite- this should help keep gains during pct and beyond. Ectotropin is what impedes appetite and is good for losing fat.

-Soma

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would go with Ora for PCT. reasoning is that it is the more "acute" of the two. HEX should be ran for along time, regardless of cycles IMO.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes, go with ora. theres a thread in IBE forums and the person running a log is just slightly seeing results after week 2. (for hex.)

anapolack

Banned
Awards
if youre kinda on the fat side i think ora would be better

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
I guess i wont be using oratropin for the pct. I spoke to Ibe and they not making oratropin anymore. What should i use for a substitute.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You could always inject IGF-1 from another board sponsor

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I guess i wont be using oratropin for the pct. I spoke to Ibe and they not making oratropin anymore. What should i use for a substitute.
No kidding. Did they give you any reason as to why?

anapolack

Banned
Awards
m****** che***** has good stuff called immense gf for cheep