Hexatropin Vs Oratropin For PCT
- 01-22-2006, 12:48 AM
- 01-22-2006, 03:05 AM
one is a gh stimulating peptide, so whatever extra gh might be created (depending on age) will break down to igf in the body . . . . the other is straight up igf in higher concentrations
- 01-22-2006, 08:59 PM
That really does not answer my question. I want to know i hexatropin would be as good as oratropin for pct. Thanks
01-22-2006, 09:33 PM
hex cuts your appetite if I am correct - thus I would assume oratropin would be better - I don't have experience with either.
My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
hair loss from steroids dot com
01-23-2006, 02:55 AM
Hexatropin is supposed to increase appetite- this should help keep gains during pct and beyond. Ectotropin is what impedes appetite and is good for losing fat.
01-23-2006, 05:51 AM
I would go with Ora for PCT. reasoning is that it is the more "acute" of the two. HEX should be ran for along time, regardless of cycles IMO.
01-23-2006, 01:22 PM
yes, go with ora. theres a thread in IBE forums and the person running a log is just slightly seeing results after week 2. (for hex.)
01-23-2006, 02:16 PM
01-23-2006, 04:14 PM
I guess i wont be using oratropin for the pct. I spoke to Ibe and they not making oratropin anymore. What should i use for a substitute.
01-24-2006, 02:54 AM
01-24-2006, 04:40 AM
01-24-2006, 12:57 PM
01-24-2006, 02:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By chocolatemilk in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 05-26-2010, 05:27 PM
- By spezzy in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2009, 03:37 PM
- By nomoredex in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2009, 02:27 AM
- By deadikated in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2009, 05:07 PM
- By Cub in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2008, 06:16 AM