igf-1 and fat cells

anapolack

Banned
Awards
would a cycle cause hyperpalsia of fat cells also?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Simma simma now. It was just a question.

To answer the question, no i dont think so. It does kinda of sound like it might as IGF attaches to ANYTHING and could possibly make it grow so its not that dumb of a question, BUT IGF makes the body use FAT for energy instead of muscle, which i think is the reason for the lethargy when using it. Also many people have commented on how lean they stay while consuming monstrous amounts of calories.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
i know.....i done a few cycles.......just thought i was burning fat but was always kinda scared i was also splitting some of the cells even though i was shrinkin em.......i asked before last year and got banned before i got any answers..........that was a good load off my mind i am still thinking of running ora-1 with no gear but plenty eca/clen/t3/sesathin.......may even begin with a cycle of dnp...........i always worked out to get big..........this time i wanna drop weight and try retaining as much muscle as possible

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know.....i done a few cycles.......just thought i was burning fat but was always kinda scared i was also splitting some of the cells even though i was shrinkin em.......i asked before last year and got banned before i got any answers..........that was a good load off my mind i am still thinking of running ora-1 with no gear but plenty eca/clen/t3/sesathin.......may even begin with a cycle of dnp...........i always worked out to get big..........this time i wanna drop weight and try retaining as much muscle as possible
May i suggest that if you use t3 to add an anabolic in there if you like ur muscle. Its great at burning fat but also great at burning muscle. Id also suggest albuterol instead of clen. Safer and works good.

Also maybe try using all of those compounds at seperate times and only using say 2 of them at a time if you were to use them, thats not including the IGF. I mean the EC/CLEN/T3 and so forth.

Just my opinion tho bro.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
thhe only reason im even gonna use t3 in this stack is because im gonna run a little dnp

SecretOfSteel

Awards
yeah I can eat like ****, pop dbols, take creatine, yet I'll still be lean as hell on IGF

magic!