need help! reconstituting LR3
- 01-14-2006, 03:23 PM
- 01-14-2006, 07:00 PM
well i added BA for simplicity sake and the LR3 powder has not dissolved yet-its been 6hrs.
how did MR used to suspend LR3 in BA . I'm having a hell of a time
- 01-14-2006, 07:13 PM
BA has a chance of degrading the peptide bond.. AA is better because the peptides need a certain range of PH to keep stable, which AA obtains. I'm surprised you haven't come across these discussions bro... .also you want it in SOLUTION.. not SUSPENSION...
01-17-2006, 10:38 AM
01-18-2006, 11:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 1wickd6 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2012, 12:56 AM
- By Roundman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2011, 03:36 PM
- By turco100 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2011, 03:01 PM
- By ironbull7 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2009, 06:07 AM
- By bigjosh in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 08-04-2004, 03:38 PM