GH for tendonitis

C

Claudio

Awards
I have had severe tendonitis just above my right knee for months now. Rest, Glucosamine, ibuprofen etc have all been tried to little effect.

Even an unloaded bodyweight squat is painful especially in the deeper range at the moment.

I was wondering if anyone has had success with GH for healing tendonitis?

N

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I have had severe tendonitis just above my right knee for months now. Rest, Glucosamine, ibuprofen etc have all been tried to little effect.

Even an unloaded bodyweight squat is painful especially in the deeper range at the moment.

I was wondering if anyone has had success with GH for healing tendonitis?
bump, i'm lookin for healing properties for ligaments, id like to hear from this topic some more 2..

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Jep, gh or IGf both ´d be great for this condition.

C

Claudio

Awards
I have neever heard of jep but igf-1 did zilch although it had nice bodycomp effects.

This is quadriceps tendonitis where just walking naturally up and down stairs will cause pain, so does jumping, running, anything that requires force beyond a very small knee angle.

By all accounts it is what ended Mark McGwire's career and even though I can get jintropin cheap I have to guess that it is something he must have tried as well....without success if he did.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
tendonitis is an inflammation and/or degenerative process, gh may help or not, it will for sure trigger activity of some growht factors (transforming growth factor beta, IGFs, fibroblast growth factors), which are involved in healing but, partly, inflammation, also, although those may be in the minority.

There´re studies done on horses, that show no benificial effect in the first week, but better stability and less stiffness of the tendons after week 6 plus a larger cross section of cell-mass.

So the idea that gh might help doesn´t seem to be too stupid, to some studied guys out there.

It comes to mind, that pain in tendons and stiffness is a common side effect of gh-therapy.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
to make a little remark -I´ve had my patella tendon disected twice.

Once I´ve used gh and IGf right afterwards and the second time, I dind´t. Heaven and hell, the difference to me.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
GH should help, try about 2iu a day and see if that helps

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
What about Cicuss? A heck of alot cheaper and from what I have read you know within weeks if it is working.

One or more of the board sponsors sell it.

CROWLER

N

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
What about Cicuss? A heck of alot cheaper and from what I have read you know within weeks if it is working.

One or more of the board sponsors sell it.

CROWLER
I'll do a search on it, i've never heard of it before but i'll see what i can find... thanks

C

Claudio

Awards
I've heard mixed reports on cissus from other sites, the positive ones seem to come from AM mainly but would be willing to give it a try but they say nothing about whether they ship to Europe or not.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Good thing about Cissus, unlike quite a few other products out there, you know if it works for you in the first month (correct me if I am wrong on this please).

There are supps out there that after a month, sometimes 2 or THREE months and you don't see results people will say well that is because you didn't stay on long enough. WHATTTTTT ????????

CROWLER