Oratropin/AAS Question?

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
I am almost done with two weeks of oratropin. I am torn between finishing the last two weeks of oratropin or starting a aas cycle then finishing the last two weeks of oratropin. Any suggestions.

superset2

thats my gf...2/14/06..enjoy
Awards
ull get mixed anwsers, but the way people talk about how good IGF is for pct i would split it up. (i am currently on-cycle with 1-ora on hand for PCT)

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
Are you going to take 2 weeks or 4 weeks PCT

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would say you may be best off with doing another week of Ora then starting a cycle. Depending on how long your cycle is going to be and how powerful, I may change this. The whole point of running IGF is to create new muscle cells and you'll have them mature fastest with the help of AAS. I would thinking running IGF for PCT would be a bad choice when you could run it during cycle.

superset2

Awards
i can only afford 2 weeks, but i heard the synergistic effects for 4 weeks is worth the price.....o well

personally u cant go wrong either way

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
I am thinking about doing
2 weeks oratropin(on day 13)
4 weeks AAS
2 weeks oratropin

or

4 weeks oratropin and AAS in a couple of months

What do you think is better

superset2

Awards
I am thinking about doing
2 weeks oratropin(on day 13)
4 weeks AAS
2 weeks oratropin

thats my choice after doing research on many boards for awhile just from waht alot of people have said however im sure people will differ and i dont have personal experience yet so follow ur heart :think:

i think ibeforums would have alot of anwsers ur looking for (if im allowed to post a reference to the forums. if not please delete mods)

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would save the oratropin for PCT IMO. Cause, in the end, its not really how much mass you can pack on, its how much of it you can keep.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
dont it take about 25 days to induce hyperplasia?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dont it take about 25 days to induce hyperplasia?
These are some of my thoughts as well. To me, running it during PCT is kinda ineffective. I mean, you could accelerate muscle cell growth of these new cells with the induction of exogenous use.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I am going to overlap mine during and pct. Something like

Weeks 1 - 3 , IGF, Transdermal Tren, Phera-Plex
Weeks 4 -5 , Transdermal Tren . IGF
Weeks 6-8 Transdermal Tren, SD
Week 9 -12 IGF

I will of cousre be using other ancillaries as necessary but this is the basic structure of cycle I am considering.

Last edited:
bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally would do this:
week 1-igf/slin
week 2-igf/slin
week 3-igf/slin/aas
week 4-igf/slin/ass
week 5-aas
week 6-aas
week 7-10-pct

anapolack

Banned
Awards
These are some of my thoughts as well. To me, running it during PCT is kinda ineffective. I mean, you could accelerate muscle cell growth of these new cells with the induction of exogenous use.
i say run it first 4 weeks of cycle and for pct since both ways have benefits