3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys im not starting this yet as im running a log for scivation still but wanna get a couple questions squared away.

1) If i have the LR3 suspended in 1 ml of aa that would be 40mcgs correct. 2 mls would be drawing up 80 mcgs correct and 3mls would be drawing up 120mcgs. Am i right in thinking this? Ok now heres the question. How do i know whats 40, 80 , and 120?

I have 1 CC slin pins here 100U. Is each tick say a mcg? So 4 ticks would be 40mcgs, 8 ticks 80 mcgs and 12 ticks 120 mcgs? the 40,80, and 120 will all yield me 40mcgs of LR3 right?

My dosage i want is gonna be 40mcgs of LR3 so does this sound right? Im kinda confused on a couple of these things and i asked Crowler ( great bro ) some questions but he couldnt answer all of them. I searched the stickys but really didnt get what i wanted out of it.

Also is site specific growth really a big thing? I mean id rotate sites anyways. Also as far as chest goes, since slin pins arent as big as reg gear pins and are smaller is it ok to pin chest and if so where at?

I think thats all, sorry if these may seem stupid, there probly pretty simple i just didnt grasp it all really when i was reading.

Thanks

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i can't even follow your train of thought bro.

ok, 1mg of igf is suspended in 1ml of AA. a U100 slin pin is basically 1ml divided up into 100 equal parts. 1mg of igf, or 1000mcg's, divided by 100iu's (tick marks), equals 10mcg's per tick mark. if you have 3/10's or 1/2cc's, generally one tick mark equals 10mcg's. if you have a 1cc U100 pin, then it's generally 50 tick marks for the whole shebang, giving you 20mcg's per tick mark.

BigT

Awards
Beelzebub, I have read various anwers to this same question many different times over the years. I must say your response here takes the prize for the best explanation in the fewest words.

Just to say, your guidance on this board is appreciated!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL Im retarded at tryin to voice what im trying to say.

I have 1CC 29 guage slin pins. I have 1mg of IGF suspendid in 1ml of AA. I have an extra 2 mls of AA with it. So if i added say an extra ml to the 1ml it comes in according to what ur saying it would then be 10mcgs instead of 20 because i have an extra ml of AA in there ? Am i correct in thinking this?

Dang thats such a small amount of liquid to inject especially if you dont add any extra AA in there. My god! :lol:

Thanks for the help so far Beelze!

i can't even follow your train of thought bro.

ok, 1mg of igf is suspended in 1ml of AA. a U100 slin pin is basically 1ml divided up into 100 equal parts. 1mg of igf, or 1000mcg's, divided by 100iu's (tick marks), equals 10mcg's per tick mark. if you have 3/10's or 1/2cc's, generally one tick mark equals 10mcg's. if you have a 1cc U100 pin, then it's generally 50 tick marks for the whole shebang, giving you 20mcg's per tick mark.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you neuro you both were very helpful. Beelze makin it the most simplistic. Like i stated i got extra AA with my IGF ( still trying to figure out which one IS the IGF as the 2 werent labeled. :think:

One thing im still lost on is if i added another mL of AA where would that put me as far as mcgs go?? I understand 2 tick marks equals 40 mcgs. If i added 1 extra mL of AA that 4 tick marks would be 40mcgs or would it still be 2 tick marks?

Sorry if i sound stupid as hell, thats the one part im confused on!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, ok, one more time. :)

yes, if you add an extra ml of AA, you now have 2ml's consisting of 1000mcg's of igf-1, or for simplicity 500mcg's per ml. on your pins (1cc), this will now make each tick mark 10mcg's. i do recommend that in the future you get some 3/10's for this, it's much easier to measure and more room to play with. with 2ml's of AA, each tick mark on a 3/10 would equal 5mcg's.

no problem bros. i used to be in ya'lls seat too with this ****. once you sit down and do the math though, you'll understand it. the biggest thing is knowing that 1ml = 100iu's (tick marks). 3/10's are simply 30/100's of a 1cc slin pin.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL ok i understand it now, thanks a ton Beez i appreciate it man! Ima throw some rep points ur way for helpin me too. You too neuro.

I just cant beleive how small the actual liquid is in the vial, i swear i didnt get enough but ive never had IGF before so i wouldnt know and i trust crowler 100%.

I overthink things to much too, as i had 2 vials, 1 with the 1mg of IGF mixed with 1 ml of AA and the other was 2 ml or so of AA. I couldnt figure out which one had the IGF in it! :lol: ..Ill answer my own on that one and say that its the smaller amount of liquid as i beleive 1 ml is smaller then 2! :icon_lol: .

Oh yea Beez, on days you didnt train did you still split up ur doses bi laterally and did you do it in the AM instead of after ur workout? Im also wondering if its ok to hit chest with slin pins as ive heard some people have probs with reg pins but i know slins are smaller. What part of the chest would i hit? Ima check out spot injections but figured id get ur opinion.

lol, ok, one more time. :)

yes, if you add an extra ml of AA, you now have 2ml's consisting of 1000mcg's of igf-1, or for simplicity 500mcg's per ml. on your pins (1cc), this will now make each tick mark 10mcg's. i do recommend that in the future you get some 3/10's for this, it's much easier to measure and more room to play with. with 2ml's of AA, each tick mark on a 3/10 would equal 5mcg's.

no problem bros. i used to be in ya'lls seat too with this ****. once you sit down and do the math though, you'll understand it. the biggest thing is knowing that 1ml = 100iu's (tick marks). 3/10's are simply 30/100's of a 1cc slin pin.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
chest is easy with slin pins, i just used the thickest part of the chest, like an inch inward of the nipple. goes in easy. as for the off-days, i maintained the same schedule as if i went to the gym. made sense to me to use the same time everyday.

but then again, i didn't get **** from igf so i could be wrong.

as for the 1ml of igf, yeah, it's small. makes you feel like ya got jipped, don't it? lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
chest is easy with slin pins, i just used the thickest part of the chest, like an inch inward of the nipple. goes in easy. as for the off-days, i maintained the same schedule as if i went to the gym. made sense to me to use the same time everyday.

but then again, i didn't get **** from igf so i could be wrong.

as for the 1ml of igf, yeah, it's small. makes you feel like ya got jipped, don't it? lol.
Hell yea, would it be bad if say someone waited like 30 mins after there workout or no?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i don't see why it would make a huge difference being that the igf is long form so it doesn't hit you instantly anyway. that's just my understanding of it though, i don't have **** to back that up with.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i don't see why it would make a huge difference being that the igf is long form so it doesn't hit you instantly anyway. that's just my understanding of it though, i don't have **** to back that up with.
I trust you. lol. But yea when i got it in i was searchin for the vial of IGF..LOL.. But im guessing the smaller one with the lesser amount of liquid is the one with the IGF seing as the other vial had more liquid in it which would be 2 or more mLs. So w/e as long as it works when i use it! lol

Thanks again for the help bro

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been using mine 30 min after W/O. It seems to be working IMO. (I like to get home and throwdown a slimfast blended with milk and protein first and give it a few min, so when I pin, there is something for it to work with right away)

Heh,- I felt cheated too when I first saw it. I was like, how the hell do yo uguys make this last 30 days!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using mine 30 min after W/O. It seems to be working IMO. (I like to get home and throwdown a slimfast blended with milk and protein first and give it a few min, so when I pin, there is something for it to work with right away)

Heh,- I felt cheated too when I first saw it. I was like, how the hell do yo uguys make this last 30 days!!!
Hahaha yea. I was like hey wheres my IGF!!! Hahah

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First thoughts was that some had leaked, or evaporated. Because I picked it up late, since the post office didnt want to leave the package at the house.

I tell you though, If I couldn't order it online, I dont think I could hand over $200 "real" dollars for that amount. (at least the first time). Good thing is was "virtual" money :)

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
When you spot inject, lets say I really only have 2 areas I want to spot inject... Would I just keep injecting 2 of those spots each day and rotate? Or would I hit the muscle group I just workout out. Which is the better way?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
let's take calves for instance (we all know why i picked those, lol). anyhoo, they have two heads, inner and outer. when i was injecting PWO of 50mcg's, i split up 25mcg's in two syringes, and put each one into the inner or outer head. next day, the opposite head of what i did previously. it was in hopes of some localized growth effect.....but to no avail. i've only read a few logs where guys noticed any localized effect, most are systematic. systematic meaning you could inject in your bi's every day of the week but it wouldn't be any different than if you injected into your calves, being that their isn't any localized effect brought on by site injections of IGF.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
let's take calves for instance (we all know why i picked those, lol). anyhoo, they have two heads, inner and outer. when i was injecting PWO of 50mcg's, i split up 25mcg's in two syringes, and put each one into the inner or outer head. next day, the opposite head of what i did previously. it was in hopes of some localized growth effect.....but to no avail. i've only read a few logs where guys noticed any localized effect, most are systematic. systematic meaning you could inject in your bi's every day of the week but it wouldn't be any different than if you injected into your calves, being that their isn't any localized effect brought on by site injections of IGF.
Bah lol, I'm mainly worrying about chest and quads. Quads have enough heads spend some time on anyway lol so I guess its no biggie. Thanks for the explanation.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
quads are pretty thick skinned brudda. chest, calves, and bi's are good to go because they're thin skinned on most. i tried one inject in my shoulder and **** started to leak back out.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
i read on a board.....if you order igf and it comes in 1ml.....you can add 2 ml vinegar to reconstitute and have your 3 ml.....or 2ml or whatever............anyone know if this will work?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
i read on a board.....if you order igf and it comes in 1ml.....you can add 2 ml vinegar to reconstitute and have your 3 ml.....or 2ml or whatever............anyone know if this will work?
Nothing like some vinegar in my chest lol....

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
straight vinegar sounds too aciditic (sp?) to me. i've heard something similar though.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
straight vinegar sounds too aciditic (sp?) to me. i've heard something similar though.
Hey beelz I think you posted this somewhere, but I'm to lazy to search through all your posts (POST WHORE!!)

Where can I pick up some more AA?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
crowler or MR.

I

am

such

a

dirty

little

whore

:D

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Just FYI, I did notice localized growth but I also did inject IMMEDIATELY (within 5 minutes) post-workout.

I wonder if calves aren't especially difficult to treat with IGF as IMO the muscle contraction just might be sufficient to destroy the molecule. Maybe. So it would be like: inject and don't MOVE for 30 minutes or so...

I know it sounds ludicrous, but I think it may be possible. Once I injected the IGF-1 hard into my muscle and didn't feel any lethargy like I usually did. Well I didn't do that no more. My guess is that the strength of the injection ripped the molecules apart... :eek:

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
If that were the case, how is IGFLR3 even shipable? Not argueing, but I've got 2mg that I'm waiting until 2/13/06 to start. I see posts like this and start to worry I'm screwed before I even start.
Just FYI, I did notice localized growth but I also did inject IMMEDIATELY (within 5 minutes) post-workout.

I wonder if calves aren't especially difficult to treat with IGF as IMO the muscle contraction just might be sufficient to destroy the molecule. Maybe. So it would be like: inject and don't MOVE for 30 minutes or so...

I know it sounds ludicrous, but I think it may be possible. Once I injected the IGF-1 hard into my muscle and didn't feel any lethargy like I usually did. Well I didn't do that no more. My guess is that the strength of the injection ripped the molecules apart... :eek:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh it's shippable and will keep intact because it is in solution, kept at low temperature and padded. When you think about it 1mg into 1ml is mostly solvent and very little active. the molecules kinda get rocked gently in the shipping process, whereas a hard inject creates a lot more force on the molecule.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I will be getting 2mg of IGF next week. I plan on breaking it up into a 3 month span or more. First month on IGF @ 40mcg daily, time off, then last month into my PCT of other goodies 40mcg of IGF. I can't wait :)

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
hi can i suspend my igh lr3 in BA can i keep it in room temperature for how long) or should i get AA , i cant find AA anythere so if you know where pm me( i asked crowler but he doesnt have any extra

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
can i inject igh lr3 without diluting it with extra AA , it would be extremly small amount 4 sticks on 1/2 cc syringe but i gues its possible , anyone did that, results

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
hi can i suspend my igh lr3 in BA can i keep it in room temperature for how long) or should i get AA , i cant find AA anythere so if you know where pm me( i asked crowler but he doesnt have any extra
you can get AA from our board sponsor MR. I think its like 5 bucks if that. It's near impossible to push out 2 ticks on the pin and get the other 2 on the opposite site for bilateral injections plus you'll be wasting alot with the remaining you can't get out.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
What you do when the lr3 isn't diluted anymore than 1000mcg/ml, is that you pull what you need into the syringe, then pull BW bacteriostatic water into the syringe, then inject that.

Do *NOT* put the BW into the vial because it does destroy the igf-1 over time, even a day or 2.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
What you do when the lr3 isn't diluted anymore than 1000mcg/ml, is that you pull what you need into the syringe, then pull BW bacteriostatic water into the syringe, then inject that.

Do *NOT* put the BW into the vial because it does destroy the igf-1 over time, even a day or 2.
How long does the powder last @ room temperature? Or should I mix it with my AA even if i don't plan on using it until April or May?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
MR says his premixed will lose 1-2% potency over one year @ 70 degrees. It is mixed with AA. I do believe that the powder form is slightly more stable. Of course 110 degree summers will degrade it much more than that.