p-gh thread again

anapolack

Banned
Awards
read thru all the treads.......just wondering any RELIABLE PROOF of hyperplasia?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
on P-GH??? I doubt it. possible, but unlikely.

On a side note: I shot that last night for the first time,... Shortness of breath my ass. That was insain!!! Like a panic attack for a few seconds. Kinda scary. (did 0.40cc)

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Is there any evidence that P-GH actually boosts growth hormone production at all? Any bloodwork from anyone on the board?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here is what I can say.
I used the transdermal, I felot a little tired about 15 min after application.
I fell asleep faster and had a more relaxed sleep. I awoke and my face was oily (indication of elevated T levels/hormones- which GH regulates.)
I was much more healed from my back workout the day before then normal, I was in a better mood then usual also when I woke up. Ive been melting fat very noticable after only 2-3 days! (I droped 0.5% bodyfat in the first 3 days)

All signs that the product works. NOw, if you want t obe absolutly 100% sure then go wit hthe real stuff. But for $50.00, you get a months supply, and I think he might still be adding an extra month supply free. So, for 2 months, $50... you can probably try it for yourself and make your own conclusions. I know I have bought into many supps that didnt work before.- so I figured I'd take the chance. Glad I did.

Also, it would be amazing for an addition to PCT!! probably keep the extra BF off post cycle, help with recovery, sleeping, mood elevation,... I sware, my balls feel to be hanging a little lower as well. (ok,- maybe too much info there).

Anyways- It seems that you build a tolerence after 4-5 days, so do the 4-5 on, 2 off kinda thing. Ive done the inj. also. In my opinion, the transdermal provides a longer lasting effect, which in my mind is better then an "all at once" type thing with shootin.

I hope this helps

Rob69420

Awards
the same compounds in it (GABA/GABOB) were shown to elevate GH in the 1970s and 80s when given intravenously. the problem is that the quantities given via IV were like 100mg / minute whereas the recommended dose of pGH kits comes to 5-10mg per month!

anapolack

Banned
Awards
i bought a 6 month kit last year........im finally gonna try it

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I too picked up on the 2 for 1 sale. At the price I felt it was a viable research candidate. I chose to IM .5cc the first round last night. No shortness of breath of any kind, and only a slight metal taste about 5 min. after. It didnt last very long at all. Starting PCT this Friday as well. Let the trials begin....

Based on what research I have been able to locate I question the dosing regimen. Does anyone know the concentrations of the components? It does appear to have basis for its claims, but the dosage and type of delivery varies. Anybody tried 1cc ED or higher?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You got NO shortness of breath!!??

I'm using 1/2 cc pins (IM) and I can feel the shorness of breath using as little as 7mcg. I started with about half a cc, and that was way too much (only the shortness of breath) so Itoned it down..
I dont know if you can get the exact concentration of it. It can be done I guess- I have indirect access to a mass spectromoeter (tells whats in compounds, by either vaporizing it or bombards the substance with electrons to break down and identify chems by molecular weight and chart signature- something like that). But, I am also guessing each batch is goinbg to yeild different results.

Does anyone know what compound causes the shortness of breath?? I also have some phenibut powder, any bennifit t oadding that to the mix?

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
I also have not had any shortness of breath. The flush feeling for me is quick and only about 10% of niacin flush. I only get the flush effect about half the time too. I have another thread questioning this.
I am 3 weeks into PCT and can only say this stuff is phenomenal! Strength, hardness, and cardio endurance are all off the charts. It was a light cycle, but this is beyond quick recovery. I’d compare physical and mental enchantments to 36mg ED of M4OHN (my all time favorite).
To answer smoky’s question, I’ve shot up to .75ml at once and up to 1.5ml in a 24 hr period. I didn’t see much difference in the 24 hrs but when I shot .75 I slept like a corps for 5 hrs and awoke with an obscene amount of energy and drive. Too bad it was 4:30AM and I could not go back to sleep.
Now I have a question. The directions for reconstitution say add 10ml of diluents which I did. I pulled 13ml out of my 1st vial used. Does this sound about right?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Mass,

I have been wondering the same thing. 10ml of BA plus the volume of the powder should be more than 10mls of course but the dosing schedules seems to suggest that you should only have 10ml.

This question might better be asked over in either Universal Kits or Muscle Research forum.

CROWLER

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I put about 15 ML in mine. Basicly, I just filled the bottle up. I received 30ML (in a single bottle) of BA, that was for 2 mixes. So, half would be 15.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Explain why you would increase the BA? Does it not lower the concentration per dose? I want to know what the concentration is before I start to manipulate it.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Like I said before (kinda). If you ordered one kit, they would send you the powder (in a bottle) and the BA that goes in it. When I got my order, the guy explained that they were out of the normal sized bottles for the BA, (normal being ibottle of powder for 1 bottle of solution).
They did have the at the time, double sized bottles of solution (BA). Since it was buy 1 get one free, it was the same amount with the exception that the BA came in 1 larger bottle as opposed to two.
So you would use half of the bottle to mix one bottle of powder, and the other half for the free bottle.
The solution I received said 30ML in the bottle (the larger bottle). So, half would be 15ML to disolve with.
Pretty much filled the bottle when I mixed. Plus, IF I had received the 2 smaller bottles, I probably wouldnt have even bothered measuring. I would have just disolved one bottle of BA into one bottle of powder. What would I do with any extra BA??
To me though, none of this matters (about "altering" the formula) anywyas, as I really cant tolerate doing 0.5 cc doese in the evening anyways (IM). Im sure If I did it orally it wouldnt be a problem.

Plus, Im getting results from the little bit I AM doing (plus, I combine the inj. with rubbing on some transdermal at normal dose (1 pump). Its not like its GH, where you would want to be especially surehow much you were using. Im just finding the balance between effectiveness and what I can tolerate.

MAke sense? I probably will be exact on the second bottle though.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the explanation, as I now understand how you arrived there and why.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Like I said before (kinda). If you ordered one kit, they would send you the powder (in a bottle) and the BA that goes in it. When I got my order, the guy explained that they were out of the normal sized bottles for the BA, (normal being ibottle of powder for 1 bottle of solution).
They did have the at the time, double sized bottles of solution (BA). Since it was buy 1 get one free, it was the same amount with the exception that the BA came in 1 larger bottle as opposed to two.
So you would use half of the bottle to mix one bottle of powder, and the other half for the free bottle.
The solution I received said 30ML in the bottle (the larger bottle). So, half would be 15ML to disolve with.
Pretty much filled the bottle when I mixed. Plus, IF I had received the 2 smaller bottles, I probably wouldnt have even bothered measuring. I would have just disolved one bottle of BA into one bottle of powder. What would I do with any extra BA??
To me though, none of this matters (about "altering" the formula) anywyas, as I really cant tolerate doing 0.5 cc doese in the evening anyways (IM). Im sure If I did it orally it wouldnt be a problem.

Plus, Im getting results from the little bit I AM doing (plus, I combine the inj. with rubbing on some transdermal at normal dose (1 pump). Its not like its GH, where you would want to be especially surehow much you were using. Im just finding the balance between effectiveness and what I can tolerate.

MAke sense? I probably will be exact on the second bottle though.
Are they sending you BA or BW?

CROWLER

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im sorry, I beleive its BW. I'm just used to typing BA.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is BW I also am guilty of perpetuating it. Just fell into quoting him and I knew better, just didn't think. Oh well I'll blame it on the lack of GH and old age. :blink:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My wreckless behavior is contagious :run:

Ummmm,.. I blame it on... Poor Genetics! (seems to be the best excuse here :study:

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well i dont know where you guys got your directions from to reconstitute the P-GH , however directions on how much bacwater or dillutent to use are on the site at the bottom of the page....10ml.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
My wreckless behavior is contagious :run:

Ummmm,.. I blame it on... Poor Genetics! (seems to be the best excuse here :study:
Now that IS funny. :hammer:

CROWLER