lipostabil

anapolack

Banned
Awards
decided to post this here because its a "research" chem..........i hear it works transdermally as well as injectable and kills fat cells permanently

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
This is what I found on it:
Lipostabil, otherwise known as Flab jab, Lipodissolve or Fat away, is a controversial new treatment for reducing fat. Using a tiny needle it's injected directly into the skin and if you believe the claims, the fat simply melts away.
So, what is this miracle jab? Lipostabil is a soya-based product, developed over 50 years ago for intravenous use to treat fat embolisms or fat blockages in the blood.
But now it's being used cosmetically – something the UK medical authorities find worrying. It was not designed to be injected into double chins or wobbly knees and until it's been proved safe, doctors using it could be putting their patients at risk. Even the manufacturers themselves warn against injecting Lipostabil under the skin.
Earlier this year the MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) issued strong warnings about the safety and effectiveness of Lipostabil.

Also found a letter from the FDA to a company advertising this stuff threatening lawsuit because there are no studies on this stuff for what they are advertising it for.
Who is gonna test it first??

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it is not.. it is injectable [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Phosphatidylcholine.

Adams
[/FONT]

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure its a good idea to blow up your fat cells membranes

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
It can leave some nasty, nasty lumps, but apparently it works. Animal used this stuff extensively....before and after pictures tell no lies. I might give it a shot (pun intended)...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
let me just recount the implications on overall health, if you care (I know some don't and I'm fine iwth it, but some do):

the number of fat cells you have impacts your insulin sensitivty and leptin signaling, so going down beyond a certain level is not wise. not only that, the dead fat cell is dumping all of his contents into the blood stream, which would cause hyperlipidemia and more insulin resistnace and other long term health issues.

all it will do will replace healthy fat cells (SAT) with bad fat cells (VAT) whil making you insulin resistnace and possibly adding some arterial plaque.

magic bullet?

anapolack

Banned
Awards
ok.......would igf-1 also cause hyperplasia of fat cells?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
let me just recount the implications on overall health, if you care (I know some don't and I'm fine iwth it, but some do):

the number of fat cells you have impacts your insulin sensitivty and leptin signaling, so going down beyond a certain level is not wise. not only that, the dead fat cell is dumping all of his contents into the blood stream, which would cause hyperlipidemia and more insulin resistnace and other long term health issues.

all it will do will replace healthy fat cells (SAT) with bad fat cells (VAT) whil making you insulin resistnace and possibly adding some arterial plaque.

magic bullet?
Interesting information. This item is used in literally thousands of plastic surgeon's offices. I am suprised that some news show hasn't done an expose on this stuff.

CROWLER

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why would plastic surgeons care about your long term health does this surprise you?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I am not really understanding your question. I didn't say anything about being suprised that Drs. use this.

What I said was with what you said about lipostabil and there being 1000s or plastic surgeons using it I am suprised there have not been expose news programs as there have been with hack jobs on breast implants face lifts etc.

CROWLER

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 2
Weight Loss 6
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 13
Supplements 13