igf w no gear

anapolack

Banned
Awards
i cant get dnp anymore and want to lose weight fast..........had long layoff because of work related injury......was thinkin of stacking sesathin/eca/lipo-6 with almighty lr3...........whhat do you think i should expect?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
headaches? why do you want to lose weight fast bro? do it the right way, through proper diet and a solid training regimen. all the supps in the world won't do dick until you fix those two first.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
i cant get dnp anymore and want to lose weight fast..........had long layoff because of work related injury......was thinkin of stacking sesathin/eca/lipo-6 with almighty lr3...........whhat do you think i should expect?
that's a pretty impressive fat-loss stack to be sure, but Beelz's contention is 10X more powerful than that. Dial it in tight, then add some or all of the goodies...

anapolack

Banned
Awards
i have a solid background.......and been back in training for a few weeks....wasnt planning on adding all this stuff for at least a few more...........and i done 3 lr3 cycles before.....i wonder how much gained is perm muscle

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
few weeks? post your diet bro. and your training regimen, along with cardio. ain't trying to degrade you or anything, don't take it that way, sounds like you might need some help from all angles though.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
i lift heavy 4 days a week.....boxing training 3 nights a week....diet sucks but im cutting out sugr where i can and adding fish oil and soon sesathin.......protien shakes throughout day....about 200 grams protien from shakes and 100 from meals