igf and healing

  1. Registered User
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    S.C.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    301

    igf and healing


    I'm not sure if this has been discussed within this forum before but i'm wondierng if any of you have experimented using igf solely for its healing properties? (healing a rotator cuff perhaps)

  2. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    1076

    I believe that would be more along the lines of GH properties but some people do experience similar regenerative situations.
  3. Registered User
    jacked boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    105

    Quote Originally Posted by NevrEnuf
    I'm not sure if this has been discussed within this forum before but i'm wondierng if any of you have experimented using igf solely for its healing properties? (healing a rotator cuff perhaps)

    RIGHT W/YA BRO!!! just got off the operatng table for full lenght tear! i have lr3 to help, need to clean out anyway so....
    •   
       

  4. Gold Member
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    The G
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    719

    It fully grew back my right hand which fell off after a mad masterbation spree. Stupid pic of beelz wouldn't get off my monitor
  5. Gold Member
    milwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,460
    Rep Power
    1403

    Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    It fully grew back my right hand which fell off after a mad masterbation spree. Stupid pic of beelz wouldn't get off my monitor
    oh it's gonna be a good day around the AM halls today...
  6. Pax
    Pax is offline
    Gold Member
    Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    267
    Rep Power
    248

    It has actually given some strange results... It made shoulders feel much better, but has utterly destroyed the elbows now and wrists. They ache all day long. It has also given some weird "knots" in locations that have been spot-injected. They'll have to be monitored for a while.... be careful.
  7. Registered User
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    S.C.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    301

    Quote Originally Posted by jacked boy
    RIGHT W/YA BRO!!! just got off the operatng table for full lenght tear! i have lr3 to help, need to clean out anyway so....
    i love your avatar bro, hey how did you tear ur ligimant anyway
  8. Banned
    anapolack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    196
    Rep Power
    0

    i dunno about injuries.....but i am pre-diabetic and always have cuts on bottom of my feet....when on igf they clear up.........my wrists hurt but i can walk a whole lot better
  9. Registered User
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    S.C.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    301

    Quote Originally Posted by anapolack
    i dunno about injuries.....but i am pre-diabetic and always have cuts on bottom of my feet....when on igf they clear up.........my wrists hurt but i can walk a whole lot better
    I read that you know igf is working because it causes a pain or stiffness in the joints in the wrists and fingers..
    its good to hear that it cleared up your cuts..
    i have been lookin into hexatrophin but i think i'm gonna go with oratropin because i don't want to lose weight and i think i will save money in the long run (regardless of my torn acl)
  10. Registered User
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    S.C.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    301

    UPDATE:
    What up guys, jus wanted to say i'm on the road to recovery, i had surgery last week on my knee and bought some igf at the same time.
    Doctor tells me i'll be lucky if i will ever be able to max out squatting again... thats all the motivation i need
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    On this note, does anyone have any experiene with GH releasing Peptides from IBE, I have a full tear of my labrum, and was looking to grab some GH off a buddy..But ****ty thing is he is in Cambodia for another month, so I was just wondering if the IBE product is even along the same lines?Sorry if this sounds like a dumbass post, just not to familiar with GH and IGF
  12. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    1076

    GHRPs are primarily beneficial for the effect of increased IGF-1 release and insulin sensitivity. Buy some Cissus, Ice, anit-flammatories, rest, repeat.
  13. Registered User
    Ichidan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    141

    **** the doc, he said that to protect his ass. I was told the same in 2000 when they replaced my ACL, i went on to play two more great years of football faster than ever and i squatted 1008 at APF southern states in 2005, work hard and beleive and you will be fine.
  14. Registered User
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    S.C.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    301

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichidan
    **** the doc, he said that to protect his ass. I was told the same in 2000 when they replaced my ACL, i went on to play two more great years of football faster than ever and i squatted 1008 at APF southern states in 2005, work hard and beleive and you will be fine.
    My acl was also replaced, how long did it take you to be able to walk without crutches again?
  15. Registered User
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,132
    Rep Power
    1783

    You doing the IGF-1 NevrEnuf? How's it doing for you? It healed some of my ligaments just great BTW. Almost instantly.
  16. Registered User
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    S.C.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    301

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    You doing the IGF-1 NevrEnuf? How's it doing for you? It healed some of my ligaments just great BTW. Almost instantly.
    I'm waiting till the day i start physical theropy to start the igf, that way i can actually work out to and still get the benefits of its hyperplasia effects..
    i ordered some cissus rx and hopefully that will work well too but right now i feel like my knee is at a stand still with recovery.
  17. Registered User
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,132
    Rep Power
    1783

    I'd have started the day after the surgery, but yeah, at that price, I can understand you want to make the most of the effects...
  18. Registered User
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    S.C.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    301

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    I'd have started the day after the surgery, but yeah, at that price, I can understand you want to make the most of the effects...
    i would have but my knee makes me jobless and with no income commin in i'm just a poor bum
  19. Registered User
    Ichidan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    141

    I was off the crutches within two to three weeks, cant remember for sure, i beleive and was doing full barbell squats with the bar within 8, just make sure you have a therapist that uses a aggressive protocol and works with athletes alot
  20. Registered User
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    S.C.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    301

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichidan
    I was off the crutches within two to three weeks, cant remember for sure, i beleive and was doing full barbell squats with the bar within 8, just make sure you have a therapist that uses a aggressive protocol and works with athletes alot
    wow 3 weeks, i'm commin up on that and i still have a swolen knee that i can't bend 40 degrees yet..
  21. Registered User
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,132
    Rep Power
    1783

    Don't fret bro, sometimes it just depends exactly which surgery you've had... Not all knee surgeries are equal...
  22. Registered User
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    S.C.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    301

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Don't fret bro, sometimes it just depends exactly which surgery you've had... Not all knee surgeries are equal...
    I haven't missed a workout it well over 3 years and now i am going on a month with nothing at all, i feel like a part of me is missing and everyday that i don't workout i feel ****tier.. if that makes sence
  23. Registered User
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,132
    Rep Power
    1783

    Yeh it does make sense, although you were probably due for some time off anyways... Here's some reps to make you feel better
  24. Registered User
    NevrEnuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    S.C.
    Age
    31
    Posts
    368
    Rep Power
    301

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Yeh it does make sense, although you were probably due for some time off anyways... Here's some reps to make you feel better
    hahaha, yeah thanks, i got a nice smile outa that one, lol..

    theres still no feeling like a good workout tho
  25. Registered User
    ryano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,080
    Rep Power
    657

    I was doing hack squats and heard a pop! come from my left side...i think I might have torn a ligament or something in my ribs...couldnt bend down to tie my shoe...not sure how much attribute to the igflr3 but Im going into my fourth week and it feels like nothing happened. My lower back is feeling tighter as well.
  26. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,253
    Rep Power
    2554

    Quote Originally Posted by ryano
    I was doing hack squats and heard a pop! come from my left side...i think I might have torn a ligament or something in my ribs...couldnt bend down to tie my shoe...not sure how much attribute to the igflr3 but Im going into my fourth week and it feels like nothing happened. My lower back is feeling tighter as well.
    I did the same thing except I was doing snatch squats. I thought it was just a tendon shifting, like a normal pop you hear like in your shoulder sometimes. Nope, torn . 4 months later it is still bothering me.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Healing with IGF and fat loss with HGH Fragment 176-191
    By pillpopper in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 07:06 PM
  2. Injuries and hgh or igf help heal?
    By cephas84 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 10:14 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 06:29 PM
  4. IGF and Nolva
    By phenom9950 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-15-2004, 06:25 PM
  5. IGF and healing of broken bones
    By iskone in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 11:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in