igf and healing

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if this has been discussed within this forum before but i'm wondierng if any of you have experimented using igf solely for its healing properties? (healing a rotator cuff perhaps)

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I believe that would be more along the lines of GH properties but some people do experience similar regenerative situations.

jacked boy

Awards
I'm not sure if this has been discussed within this forum before but i'm wondierng if any of you have experimented using igf solely for its healing properties? (healing a rotator cuff perhaps)

RIGHT W/YA BRO!!! just got off the operatng table for full lenght tear! i have lr3 to help, need to clean out anyway so....:icon_lol:

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
It fully grew back my right hand which fell off after a mad masterbation spree. Stupid pic of beelz wouldn't get off my monitor :eek:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
It fully grew back my right hand which fell off after a mad masterbation spree. Stupid pic of beelz wouldn't get off my monitor :eek:
oh it's gonna be a good day around the AM halls today...
:thumbsup:

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
It has actually given some strange results... It made shoulders feel much better, but has utterly destroyed the elbows now and wrists. They ache all day long. It has also given some weird "knots" in locations that have been spot-injected. They'll have to be monitored for a while.... be careful.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
RIGHT W/YA BRO!!! just got off the operatng table for full lenght tear! i have lr3 to help, need to clean out anyway so....:icon_lol:
i love your avatar bro, hey how did you tear ur ligimant anyway

anapolack

Banned
Awards
i dunno about injuries.....but i am pre-diabetic and always have cuts on bottom of my feet....when on igf they clear up.........my wrists hurt but i can walk a whole lot better

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
i dunno about injuries.....but i am pre-diabetic and always have cuts on bottom of my feet....when on igf they clear up.........my wrists hurt but i can walk a whole lot better
I read that you know igf is working because it causes a pain or stiffness in the joints in the wrists and fingers..
its good to hear that it cleared up your cuts..
i have been lookin into hexatrophin but i think i'm gonna go with oratropin because i don't want to lose weight and i think i will save money in the long run (regardless of my torn acl)

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:
What up guys, jus wanted to say i'm on the road to recovery, i had surgery last week on my knee and bought some igf at the same time.
Doctor tells me i'll be lucky if i will ever be able to max out squatting again... thats all the motivation i need

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On this note, does anyone have any experiene with GH releasing Peptides from IBE, I have a full tear of my labrum, and was looking to grab some GH off a buddy..But shitty thing is he is in Cambodia for another month, so I was just wondering if the IBE product is even along the same lines?Sorry if this sounds like a dumbass post, just not to familiar with GH and IGF

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
GHRPs are primarily beneficial for the effect of increased IGF-1 release and insulin sensitivity. Buy some Cissus, Ice, anit-flammatories, rest, repeat.

Ichidan

Awards
**** the doc, he said that to protect his ass. I was told the same in 2000 when they replaced my ACL, i went on to play two more great years of football faster than ever and i squatted 1008 at APF southern states in 2005, work hard and beleive and you will be fine.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
**** the doc, he said that to protect his ass. I was told the same in 2000 when they replaced my ACL, i went on to play two more great years of football faster than ever and i squatted 1008 at APF southern states in 2005, work hard and beleive and you will be fine.
My acl was also replaced, how long did it take you to be able to walk without crutches again?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You doing the IGF-1 NevrEnuf? How's it doing for you? It healed some of my ligaments just great BTW. Almost instantly.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
You doing the IGF-1 NevrEnuf? How's it doing for you? It healed some of my ligaments just great BTW. Almost instantly.
I'm waiting till the day i start physical theropy to start the igf, that way i can actually work out to and still get the benefits of its hyperplasia effects..
i ordered some cissus rx and hopefully that will work well too but right now i feel like my knee is at a stand still with recovery.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'd have started the day after the surgery, but yeah, at that price, I can understand you want to make the most of the effects... ;)

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I'd have started the day after the surgery, but yeah, at that price, I can understand you want to make the most of the effects... ;)
i would have but my knee makes me jobless and with no income commin in i'm just a poor bum

Ichidan

Awards
I was off the crutches within two to three weeks, cant remember for sure, i beleive and was doing full barbell squats with the bar within 8, just make sure you have a therapist that uses a aggressive protocol and works with athletes alot

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I was off the crutches within two to three weeks, cant remember for sure, i beleive and was doing full barbell squats with the bar within 8, just make sure you have a therapist that uses a aggressive protocol and works with athletes alot
wow 3 weeks, i'm commin up on that and i still have a swolen knee that i can't bend 40 degrees yet..

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Don't fret bro, sometimes it just depends exactly which surgery you've had... Not all knee surgeries are equal... ;)

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Don't fret bro, sometimes it just depends exactly which surgery you've had... Not all knee surgeries are equal... ;)
I haven't missed a workout it well over 3 years and now i am going on a month with nothing at all, i feel like a part of me is missing and everyday that i don't workout i feel shittier.. if that makes sence

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh it does make sense, although you were probably due for some time off anyways... Here's some reps to make you feel better ;)

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Yeh it does make sense, although you were probably due for some time off anyways... Here's some reps to make you feel better ;)
hahaha, yeah thanks, i got a nice smile outa that one, lol..

theres still no feeling like a good workout tho

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I was doing hack squats and heard a pop! come from my left side...i think I might have torn a ligament or something in my ribs...couldnt bend down to tie my shoe...not sure how much attribute to the igflr3 but Im going into my fourth week and it feels like nothing happened. My lower back is feeling tighter as well.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I was doing hack squats and heard a pop! come from my left side...i think I might have torn a ligament or something in my ribs...couldnt bend down to tie my shoe...not sure how much attribute to the igflr3 but Im going into my fourth week and it feels like nothing happened. My lower back is feeling tighter as well.
I did the same thing except I was doing snatch squats. I thought it was just a tendon shifting, like a normal pop you hear like in your shoulder sometimes. Nope, torn :(. 4 months later it is still bothering me.