IGF-1 pricing,... a little help.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was doing a search for a related chem and came accross this:
Product Specific Information

This product contains 100 ug of human insulin-like growth factor I (rHuIGF-I).

It is recommended to reconstitute the lyophilized rHuIGF-I in sterile dd H2O not less than 100 ug/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.

The purity is greater than 98.0% as determined by:
(a) Analysis by RP-HPLC.
(b) Anion-exchange FPLC.
(c) Analysis by reducing and non-reducing SDS-PAGE Silver Stained gel.

The rHuIGF-I is fully biologically active when compared to standards. The ED50, calculated by the dose-dependant proliferation of murine BALB\C 3T3 cells (measured by 3H-thymidine uptake) is < 1.0 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of 1x106 U/mg. For most in-vitro applications, IGF-I exerts its biological activity in the concentration range of 0.2-20 ng/ml.

QUESTION: What would 100 ug of human insulin-like growth factor I (rHuIGF-I) usually go for??

Also found:
This product contains 50 ug of human fibroblast growth factor-acidic (rHuFGF-a).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Xtra Flossy are you talking about IGF-1? If so it really doesn't do much if anything.

However there are 2 board sponsors who sell IGF-1 LR3, which has been shown to produce great results in the experiments. One is Muscle Research the other is my company Chemistry-Labs.

You can't go wrong with either as both are reliable, fast and have great customer service.

You will find them under the heading of Trusted Supplement Companies. Here is Muscle Research:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-research/

Chemsitry-Labs and can be found under the second heading which reads Trusted Supplement Companies here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/chemistry-labs/37818-new-years-sale.html#post423067

Here:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0