Startup needs

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys give a newbie a hand. Can you produce a list of needs for my lab rat. I wish to conduct a trial with pGH injected. What size pins and so forth. How much for a 6 month run? Can I purchase the stuff anywhere, or is there a best place? Assume I know very little. Tanx!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Your rat will do fine with slin pins, use the .5cc (50 units) is preferable if you think you will experiment with the .5cc dosage. Usually it is done .25cc 2xED but .5cc 1x ED can also be run. Needle is usually 29 gauge, or 30 gauge. ½" is fine unless your rat is very fat. Intramuscular injection is often preferred, but subcutaneous is also effective.

Protocol is usually 5on/2off DAYS, making 10ml / month consumption. p-GH is available at two separate board sponsors, and their formulations differ somewhat, the more expensive one being said to be more effective but there is little feedback on it yet, as it is new.

Slin pins and alcohol swabs can usually be purchased at your local pharmacy. Ask for 50 unit with 29gauge needle and you'll seem to be a real diabetic. :)

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great info... just what I was looking for. I hope to put this rat through a PCT cycle. I think I will try the subQ first.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Call me crazy, but I think pinin p-GH has already been done. (Well, that was the impression I obviously had when I ordered mine :)

GREAT info!!!

I wonder if it will make a difference in results vs. oral.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
It makes as much difference as injecting gear VS looking at it... ;)

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Iv'e lost 2% bodyfat and gotten a great night sleep just thinking about it! I cant wait until I can actually see it! :)

Well, I figured that would be the case.
The only thing that makes me thing otherwise, is that its really just things you can take orally. Its basicly GABA, Glutamine and such-. I was going to try it both ways, and I should be able to tell how much better it seems to work one way or the other.