Awards
wholly crap, I have never even heard of it but I wanna be a guinny pig
That must be some powerful ****
What ever happen to MGF? I hella want to get my hands on that

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
One, this is close to posting a source that mods might not like depending on their view of the substance. Two, anyone who screws around with myostatin at this stage can quite literally be taking their lives into their hands. As I understand it primates can suffer severe heart problems when there are deficient levels of myostatin in their bodies. Some people born with the genetic defect do okay, some are fucked.

This is NOT a substance anyone should be messing around with right now. Eventually manipulation of myostatin and other similar inhibitory factors will be developed into fairly safe drug protocols, and you can be sure they will make their way to the black market. Until then, it should be avoided.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It's borderline source posting but as this compound isn't even on the govt radar yet, I suppose it is ok as long as no one links to the sites.

I agree CBD...waaay too early to know what this stuff does. Gotta remember, the heart is a muscle too and many of these peptides are not going to discriminate between smooth and skeletal muscle. You could grow an enormous sphincter muscle..or worse.

weihunglow

Thanks for the responses bros, yes i would stay away
from this since theres been no real case studies on humans
i would guess this stuff could be very carcingenic and might
increase risk for cancer, also just too damn expensive.:burger:

brogers

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses bros, yes i would stay away
from this since theres been no real case studies on humans
i would guess this stuff could be very carcingenic and might
increase risk for cancer, also just too damn expensive.:burger:
Ah but there is a perpetual study going on, in a way. A german boy was born with extremely low levels of myostatin (or none at all?). Google it.

I think he's 5 now, twice the mass of an average 5 year old, half the body fat.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am not making the argument that the anyone should take this but the child's heart nor his sphinctor are oversized. Same for the rats who were experimented on.

CROWLER

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not making the argument that the anyone should take this but the child's heart nor his sphinctor are oversized. Same for the rats who were experimented on.

CROWLER
True, but the kid was born with the defect while rats are, well, rats.. :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I think it was Sikdog that said it was found/theorized that smooth muscle has a different anti myostatin gene

CROWLER

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I think it was Sikdog that said it was found/theorized that smooth muscle has a different anti myostatin gene

CROWLER
Could be. From my reading on this, which has not been too in depth but enough to make an educated guess, the heart problems don't manifest in some species but do in others. Just seems like a risk not worth taking until a lot more data is available specific to humans.

What's more Dan from the HR boards sent me an interesting study on this suggesting pretty strongly that myostatin isn't the only factor involved in this process.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, too dangerous for a sane person to try.

So Big Pete let us know how it goes ;)

CROWLER

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Here's that study. It's a good, relatively short read.

Last edited:
bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What you mean "sane person"? Do I give impressions of not being as you may consider "sane"? Do you know my wife? :ntome:

like a head on the shelf of a deadman's office...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
What you mean "sane person"? Do I give impressions of not being as you may consider "sane"? Do you know my wife? :ntome:

Meh, don't take it so hard, Pete. I'm sure he didn't mean it that way... He was probably not implying that you are insane, just that you were not a person. :nutkick:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
LOL at GRUNT

Yea that is all I meant you nonperson you. :)

CROWLER

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Meh, don't take it so hard, Pete. I'm sure he didn't mean it that way... He was probably not implying that you are insane, just that you were not a person. :nutkick:
I can live with that.. :thumbsup:

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
I think bigpete is a cyborg sent from the future to make some of us aspiring bodybuilders realize how "small" we really are!!!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I think Pax wants 71 rep points added to his total:dance: OOPS, make that 172.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well i mean when one gets so big, can we really consider them a "person" anymore? Its like the hulk, he goes from a person to a....thing..Kinda like you Big Pete. Not that im implying anything or nothing like that, you still have feelings, are humorous, and are a nice mod and all that good stuff, so I...MYSELF..consider you a person, but im not so sure about other people!!! :lol: jk bro jk. :icon_lol:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Well i mean when one gets so big, can we really consider them a "person" anymore? Its like the hulk, he goes from a person to a....thing..Kinda like you Big Pete. Not that im implying anything or nothing like that, you still have feelings, are humorous, and are a nice mod and all that good stuff, so I...MYSELF..consider you a person, but im not so sure about other people!!! :lol: jk bro jk. :icon_lol:
Pete is actually Chuck Norris in hiding.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Actually I'm Chuck...he's Mr T and he does not suffer the presence of foo's and their jibba jabba so all of you just watch your step:hammer:

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everyone I Normally Wouldnt Post My Results But I Have Done A 10 Week Cycle At 500 Micrograms A Week Of The Anti-gdf-8 Pm Me And Ill Tell You What I Believe It To Do.

DaWarw

Awards
Hello Everyone I Normally Wouldnt Post My Results But I Have Done A 10 Week Cycle At 500 Micrograms A Week Of The Anti-gdf-8 Pm Me And Ill Tell You What I Believe It To Do.
Are you sure it was actually anti-gdf-8? Because the only one I've heard about is myo-029 and it's in phase I/II clinical trials and Wyeth didn't release the chemical name. A bunch of companies have been selling some algae crap that they say blocks myostatin.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
It Was Anti-gdf-8 And I Use 500 Micrograms A Week For Ten Weeks And No I Did Not Pay 2000 Dollars A Microgram Neither.

DaWarw

Awards
It Was Anti-gdf-8 And I Use 500 Micrograms A Week For Ten Weeks And No I Did Not Pay 2000 Dollars A Microgram Neither.
posts results and you don't need to capitalize the beginning of each word

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Bio - I can't believe you posted "a huge sphincter muscle".

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established

I cant PM you, only gold members and board sponsers can PM.
But I am interested in what it did for you.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
BTW, there are a few different myostatin inhibiting drugs in existance now. "ACVR2B", "Myo-29" as well as the polyclonal antibody. Do a search for any of them and a whole bunch of articles pop up.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
all the inhibiters I have seen have had an 8 in the name (which I guess means nothing) - From what I remember (and god knows I can be confusing growth facotor inhibiters) but the first thing is you would have to guess what to reconstitute with (shouldnt be hard),. .and it IS expensive,.. but only because of the fact that the reconstitution only last for a few days (maybe 7). But if you've done that many times before things shouldnt be a problem.
Its an interesting topic though.
On the other side (and this was just an option I have been exploring - I keep busy- it finding the "active" ingreadient in those available mystatin blockers (in raw form though- maybe make a inj. solution.)

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Dude, post results, quit teasin us.

tregar

tregar

Awards
  • Established
The latest issue (March 2006) of Muscular Development contains a 4 page article entitled "Gene Doping is a Reality -- Scientists Develop Gene-Blocking Super Drug". "The new technique-- injection of activin type IIB receptor (ACVR2B) -- involves directly suppressing myostatin production without altering the myostatin gene itself.

"Injecting ACVR2B to boost muscle size is preferable because the changes in muscle mass will be temporary and can be regulated by altering dosage. The older method of altering the genes would make the changes permanent and have potentially catastrophic consequences."

The article also talks about the child with the mutation in the gene that produces myostatin, causing him to have lower levels of the muscle-suppressing chemical than normal. The child has the "frog-legs" which are typical in champion bodybuilders or powerlifters. His muscles appear to be twice the size of other kids his age.

Expect this kid to win a decade of Mr Olympia's from 2030 on.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
all the inhibiters I have seen have had an 8 in the name (which I guess means nothing) - From what I remember (and god knows I can be confusing growth facotor inhibiters) but the first thing is you would have to guess what to reconstitute with (shouldnt be hard),. .and it IS expensive,.. but only because of the fact that the reconstitution only last for a few days (maybe 7). But if you've done that many times before things shouldnt be a problem.
Its an interesting topic though.
On the other side (and this was just an option I have been exploring - I keep busy- it finding the "active" ingreadient in those available mystatin blockers (in raw form though- maybe make a inj. solution.)

The reason alot of myostatin drugs use the number 8 in the name is because mystatin is also known as "Growth Differentiation Factor 8" or GDF-8 for short.... thats all. BTW, if you come up with a working inj. solution, be sure to let me know your formula!:D

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Right- Iknow its GF-8, hince many research chems will have it in a MyoD catagory, or subcatagory. But, its not always written in plain english, or can be guessed.
Thought It would be bennificial for others (if there looking into this).
When I said the 8 might mean nothing, its because sometimes it is not listed, or they call it what they want. It can be like picking a particular supp ending in "bol", in a list of "bols" supps.

Also, most of the GF's are also broken into subcatagories as well. It really depends on the company suppling it for research.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Come on BLACK747.... let us in on your results...... some of us have been waiting for like a year to hear from someone who has experienced that stuff. .... Pretty Please?:box:

pjmc

Awards
YO BUDDY.. POST UR RESULTS BRO!

Im dyin to hear bout em, might even give the polycolonal a try myself...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
BLACK747 c'mon. If you've used it, please post your results.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Most of us dont have PM privelidges give us a break man. Were good people over here.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

YEah- so I now can PM (feel like I just joined a club :study: )
and he can't receive PMs for one reason or another!!

I dont mind the donation, but ,.....DAMN! If he wasnt bullshittn about this, I feel a bit cheated out of the info!:wtf:

pjmc

Awards
DAAAAAAANG.. still no response from that dude.. looks like he was bullshitting all along, sigh.

I knew it was too good to be true :(

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Or he did, and his heart enlarged and blew up before he could tell us how HYOOOOGE he'd gotten... :icon_lol:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to get a little off topic here,.. but as long as were talking about alterations in humans that we dont know that would work...

I was thinking I might want to start a thred on some possible new anabolics possibilities that I come accross. I have a few ideas,.. there all on the genetic level. (things I became interested in when sidetracked from other things :)
I'd like to have a place I can update to, as I make new findings. Im not sure how to go about this as I would like it to be indexed somehow (maybe link to a Word doc, containing bookmarks,.. not sure yet).

If this is something anyone might be interested in -(the rambeling of some dude on genetic like alteration that may or may not work but are worth exploring IMO)- PM me or something,... specially if you have any good format ideas.

Last edited:

Eric

Awards
Sorry to get a little off topic here,.. but as long as were talking about alterations in humans that we dont know that would work...

I was thinking I might want to start a thred on some possible new anabolics possibilities that I come accross. I have a few ideas,.. there all on the genetic level. (things I became interested in when sidetracked from other things :)
I'd like to have a place I can update to, as I make new findings. Im not sure how to go about this as I would like it to be indexed somehow (maybe link to a Word doc, containing bookmarks,.. not sure yet).

If this is something anyone might be interested in -(the rambeling of some dude on genetic like alteration that may or may not work but are worth exploring IMO)- PM me or something,... specially if you have any good format ideas.
This sounds like a very interesting topic. Maybe you should take your ideas to a few companies (like IBE or MR). Just my .02

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, Im actually looking for something VERY specific,.. but I find all these other possibilities in the process. Chances are, it would take a more educated person then I tell the real possibilities,.. and just due to the number of them,.. Id rather not piss anyone off with the incessant emails.

But,.. IF/when I find what Im looking for, I will let someone know,.. hopefully they'll be able to produce cheaper then I can get. Custome compounds/proteins and such can cost a pretty penny,..

Eric

Awards
Well, Im actually looking for something VERY specific,.. but I find all these other possibilities in the process. Chances are, it would take a more educated person then I tell the real possibilities,.. and just due to the number of them,.. Id rather not piss anyone off with the incessant emails.

But,.. IF/when I find what Im looking for, I will let someone know,.. hopefully they'll be able to produce cheaper then I can get. Custome compounds/proteins and such can cost a pretty penny,..
True. I can see where you're coming from there. Still I hope you find what you're looking for.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Two people posted comments on animal boards (TLR forum). One had basically no result, another one liked it.

I think this stuff needs some time so we can gather knowledge of which compounds to use, which protocols, etc.

There are different myostatin blockers around and some act different then others...