anti myostatin polycolonal?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. weihunglow
    weihunglow's Avatar

    anti myostatin polycolonal?


    I Posted this question on wwb , but got no response
    this is being offered on team life research and i want
    to know if any one has tried it or maybe thinking of
    using this research peptide.

    THANX BROS.


  2. wholly crap, I have never even heard of it but I wanna be a guinny pig
    That must be some powerful ****
    What ever happen to MGF? I hella want to get my hands on that
    •   
       


  3. One, this is close to posting a source that mods might not like depending on their view of the substance. Two, anyone who screws around with myostatin at this stage can quite literally be taking their lives into their hands. As I understand it primates can suffer severe heart problems when there are deficient levels of myostatin in their bodies. Some people born with the genetic defect do okay, some are ****ed.

    This is NOT a substance anyone should be messing around with right now. Eventually manipulation of myostatin and other similar inhibitory factors will be developed into fairly safe drug protocols, and you can be sure they will make their way to the black market. Until then, it should be avoided.

  4. It's borderline source posting but as this compound isn't even on the govt radar yet, I suppose it is ok as long as no one links to the sites.

    I agree CBD...waaay too early to know what this stuff does. Gotta remember, the heart is a muscle too and many of these peptides are not going to discriminate between smooth and skeletal muscle. You could grow an enormous sphincter muscle..or worse.
  5. weihunglow
    weihunglow's Avatar

    Thanks for the responses bros, yes i would stay away
    from this since theres been no real case studies on humans
    i would guess this stuff could be very carcingenic and might
    increase risk for cancer, also just too damn expensive.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by weihunglow
    Thanks for the responses bros, yes i would stay away
    from this since theres been no real case studies on humans
    i would guess this stuff could be very carcingenic and might
    increase risk for cancer, also just too damn expensive.
    Ah but there is a perpetual study going on, in a way. A german boy was born with extremely low levels of myostatin (or none at all?). Google it.

    I think he's 5 now, twice the mass of an average 5 year old, half the body fat.

  7. There actually is a clinical trial right now for an anti-myostatin drug: myo-029

    It's in phase I/II

    http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/NCT00104078

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DaWarw
    There actually is a clinical trial right now for an anti-myostatin drug: myo-029

    It's in phase I/II

    http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/NCT00104078
    Interesting link, thanks.

    That's a sick thing to think of, Bio.

  9. I am not making the argument that the anyone should take this but the child's heart nor his sphinctor are oversized. Same for the rats who were experimented on.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  10. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    I am not making the argument that the anyone should take this but the child's heart nor his sphinctor are oversized. Same for the rats who were experimented on.


    CROWLER
    True, but the kid was born with the defect while rats are, well, rats..

  11. I think it was Sikdog that said it was found/theorized that smooth muscle has a different anti myostatin gene


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    I think it was Sikdog that said it was found/theorized that smooth muscle has a different anti myostatin gene

    CROWLER
    Could be. From my reading on this, which has not been too in depth but enough to make an educated guess, the heart problems don't manifest in some species but do in others. Just seems like a risk not worth taking until a lot more data is available specific to humans.

    What's more Dan from the HR boards sent me an interesting study on this suggesting pretty strongly that myostatin isn't the only factor involved in this process.

  13. Agreed, too dangerous for a sane person to try.

    So Big Pete let us know how it goes


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  14. Here's that study. It's a good, relatively short read.
    Last edited by CDB; 08-16-2006 at 11:07 AM.

  15. What you mean "sane person"? Do I give impressions of not being as you may consider "sane"? Do you know my wife?


    like a head on the shelf of a deadman's office...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    What you mean "sane person"? Do I give impressions of not being as you may consider "sane"? Do you know my wife?


    like a head on the shelf of a deadman's office...
    Meh, don't take it so hard, Pete. I'm sure he didn't mean it that way... He was probably not implying that you are insane, just that you were not a person.

  17. LOL at GRUNT


    Yea that is all I meant you nonperson you.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Meh, don't take it so hard, Pete. I'm sure he didn't mean it that way... He was probably not implying that you are insane, just that you were not a person.
    I can live with that..

  19. I think bigpete is a cyborg sent from the future to make some of us aspiring bodybuilders realize how "small" we really are!!!

  20. I think Pax wants 71 rep points added to his total OOPS, make that 172.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    What you mean "sane person"? Do I give impressions of not being as you may consider "sane"? Do you know my wife?


    like a head on the shelf of a deadman's office...
    Well i mean when one gets so big, can we really consider them a "person" anymore? Its like the hulk, he goes from a person to a....thing..Kinda like you Big Pete. Not that im implying anything or nothing like that, you still have feelings, are humorous, and are a nice mod and all that good stuff, so I...MYSELF..consider you a person, but im not so sure about other people!!! jk bro jk.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Well i mean when one gets so big, can we really consider them a "person" anymore? Its like the hulk, he goes from a person to a....thing..Kinda like you Big Pete. Not that im implying anything or nothing like that, you still have feelings, are humorous, and are a nice mod and all that good stuff, so I...MYSELF..consider you a person, but im not so sure about other people!!! jk bro jk.
    Pete is actually Chuck Norris in hiding.

  23. Actually I'm Chuck...he's Mr T and he does not suffer the presence of foo's and their jibba jabba so all of you just watch your step

  24. Hello Everyone I Normally Wouldnt Post My Results But I Have Done A 10 Week Cycle At 500 Micrograms A Week Of The Anti-gdf-8 Pm Me And Ill Tell You What I Believe It To Do.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747
    Hello Everyone I Normally Wouldnt Post My Results But I Have Done A 10 Week Cycle At 500 Micrograms A Week Of The Anti-gdf-8 Pm Me And Ill Tell You What I Believe It To Do.
    Are you sure it was actually anti-gdf-8? Because the only one I've heard about is myo-029 and it's in phase I/II clinical trials and Wyeth didn't release the chemical name. A bunch of companies have been selling some algae crap that they say blocks myostatin.

  26. Post Your Results!

  27. It Was Anti-gdf-8 And I Use 500 Micrograms A Week For Ten Weeks And No I Did Not Pay 2000 Dollars A Microgram Neither.

  28. post results?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747
    It Was Anti-gdf-8 And I Use 500 Micrograms A Week For Ten Weeks And No I Did Not Pay 2000 Dollars A Microgram Neither.
    posts results and you don't need to capitalize the beginning of each word

  30. Bio - I can't believe you posted "a huge sphincter muscle".
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anti Myostatin
    By jns100 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 10:33 PM
  2. Anti Myostatin polyclonal anti-body
    By mmorpheuss in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 01:37 AM
  3. Peg-anti-gdf-8 [myostatin inhibitor]and CJC-1295
    By BLACK747 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 321
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 05:27 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 09:11 PM
  5. Anti-Est
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-02-2002, 05:10 PM
Log in
Log in