anti myostatin polycolonal?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.22%

Most of us dont have PM privelidges give us a break man. Were good people over here.

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BLACK747
    It Was Anti-gdf-8 And I Use 500 Micrograms A Week For Ten Weeks And No I Did Not Pay 2000 Dollars A Microgram Neither.

YEah- so I now can PM (feel like I just joined a club )
    and he can't receive PMs for one reason or another!!

I dont mind the donation, but ,.....DAMN! If he wasnt bull****tn about this, I feel a bit cheated out of the info!
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.8%

i really doubt homeboy has tried this.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.4%

DAAAAAAANG.. still no response from that dude.. looks like he was bull****ting all along, sigh.

I knew it was too good to be true
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.58%

Or he did, and his heart enlarged and blew up before he could tell us how HYOOOOGE he'd gotten...
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.91%

Sorry to get a little off topic here,.. but as long as were talking about alterations in humans that we dont know that would work...

I was thinking I might want to start a thred on some possible new anabolics possibilities that I come accross. I have a few ideas,.. there all on the genetic level. (things I became interested in when sidetracked from other things
    I'd like to have a place I can update to, as I make new findings. Im not sure how to go about this as I would like it to be indexed somehow (maybe link to a Word doc, containing bookmarks,.. not sure yet).

If this is something anyone might be interested in -(the rambeling of some dude on genetic like alteration that may or may not work but are worth exploring IMO)- PM me or something,... specially if you have any good format ideas.
    Last edited by xtraflossy; 02-15-2006 at 09:44 AM.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    Sorry to get a little off topic here,.. but as long as were talking about alterations in humans that we dont know that would work...

I was thinking I might want to start a thred on some possible new anabolics possibilities that I come accross. I have a few ideas,.. there all on the genetic level. (things I became interested in when sidetracked from other things
    I'd like to have a place I can update to, as I make new findings. Im not sure how to go about this as I would like it to be indexed somehow (maybe link to a Word doc, containing bookmarks,.. not sure yet).

If this is something anyone might be interested in -(the rambeling of some dude on genetic like alteration that may or may not work but are worth exploring IMO)- PM me or something,... specially if you have any good format ideas.
    This sounds like a very interesting topic. Maybe you should take your ideas to a few companies (like IBE or MR). Just my .02
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.91%

Well, Im actually looking for something VERY specific,.. but I find all these other possibilities in the process. Chances are, it would take a more educated person then I tell the real possibilities,.. and just due to the number of them,.. Id rather not piss anyone off with the incessant emails.

But,.. IF/when I find what Im looking for, I will let someone know,.. hopefully they'll be able to produce cheaper then I can get. Custome compounds/proteins and such can cost a pretty penny,..
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.5%

Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    Well, Im actually looking for something VERY specific,.. but I find all these other possibilities in the process. Chances are, it would take a more educated person then I tell the real possibilities,.. and just due to the number of them,.. Id rather not piss anyone off with the incessant emails.

But,.. IF/when I find what Im looking for, I will let someone know,.. hopefully they'll be able to produce cheaper then I can get. Custome compounds/proteins and such can cost a pretty penny,..
    True. I can see where you're coming from there. Still I hope you find what you're looking for.
  10. Hot Italian Goldmember
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.1%

Two people posted comments on animal boards (TLR forum). One had basically no result, another one liked it.

I think this stuff needs some time so we can gather knowledge of which compounds to use, which protocols, etc.

There are different myostatin blockers around and some act different then others...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anti Myostatin
    By jns100 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 11:33 PM
  2. Anti Myostatin polyclonal anti-body
    By mmorpheuss in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 02:37 AM
  3. Peg-anti-gdf-8 [myostatin inhibitor]and CJC-1295
    By BLACK747 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 321