Ora-1 IGF Users....

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi Everybody!

"Hi Dr. RAge!"

I just started my 4 week run of Oratropin-1 by IBE yesterday. I have dosed both times in the morning on an empty stomach as recommended. I have been eating like a damn beast the last two days (not all that clean....gotta love the holidays) and will only continue to increase my caloric intake and clean it up a ton this week. I'm really hoping to reveal the effeciency of oral IGF.

Anywho...I'm curious, have any of you played with dosing times? IBE recommends dosing in the morning but would it indeed be better to dose after workouts on lifting days? Or would you guys think that this doesn't apply to Ora-1. Answers appreciated.

BigMatty

Awards
I've been looking into the oratropin for a while myself and im done alot of searching in this forum. Most of the guys here use the injectible igf-1. youd probably be better off posting this in the forum here for ibe. alot of guys in there have used it. either way you should start up a log. i would like to see how it works for you even though ill probably buy it anyway.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dose in the morning, Do not eat OR drink anything an hour after dosing. For dosing, make sure you don't swallow it right away; let it sit in your gums and slowly drain down the back of your mouth.

The IBE forums have a lot of scattered information, but this is the basics.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is exactly what I have been doing. I guess I'll just keep on schedule with this.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Oratropin exerts its effect as a long (48hr?) half-life IGF-1. Thus, there is no need to try and time the dosage around workouts. You're doing right.

carib102

carib102

Awards
If the Ora has a 48 hour half life does that mean you can dose EOD instead of ED? Just asking because I am thinking of using it during PCT after my PP/Prostan cycle (assuming IBE gets it here in 6 1/2 weeks:blink: )

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well...I don't think dosing EOD would be a good idea. IBE has "proven" that the half life of OT is 24 hours but have not provided any kind of test results that proves it is indefinetely present for 48 hours after dosing. So, I would saying dosing ED is optimal. After reading how it works and what not it is much easier to understand why they recommend you to dose in the morning. Unlike the injectible, OT is supposed to stick around for a lot longer.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh my point exactly. I was mentioning 48 hours meaning it stays around for a good while, but of course no double-blind, placebo-controlled, multiple-group study has been done documenting the exact half-life of this stuff...

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would anyone be interested in a log for this run of mine?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would anyone be interested in a log for this run of mine?
I would if you dont mind. I ordered some ecto and i will be running that 5 on 2 off. Im taking it ull be running it everyday correct? Or will you do say a 5 on 1 off type deal? When do you plan on hopping on? Thanks in advance bro if you start your log and keep it going id love to see it.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Today is actually my 7th day and I've been keeping a daily log for myself since day one. I'm taking it every day as I have not heard I should do otherwise.

carib102

carib102

Awards
I'd be interested too. Ordered some to run with my PCT in Feb/Mar and it would be great to see what your results are.

SecretOfSteel

Awards
I've taken oratropin immediately after my workouts, and didn't eat for about half an hour afterwards - got pretty nice results in terms of leaning out, and when I went back on AAS a few weeks later I swoled up a good deal more with the same dose of AAS, which makes me think there were some new muscle cells to work with.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've taken oratropin immediately after my workouts, and didn't eat for about half an hour afterwards - got pretty nice results in terms of leaning out, and when I went back on AAS a few weeks later I swoled up a good deal more with the same dose of AAS, which makes me think there were some new muscle cells to work with.
Cool, great feedback. Yes, most people love running IGF/GH with AAS to get optimal results. I'm going to do a run of PP soon so WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

MorganKane

Awards
Cool, great feedback. Yes, most people love running IGF/GH with AAS to get optimal results. I'm going to do a run of PP soon so WOOOOHOOOO!!!!
I have used Ora-1 too, did do nothing for me at all. But then again I'm running IGF at 80mcg a day without really nothing much.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've heard of some "non-responders" which is strange but not surprising. There are some defintie signs that it works.

SecretOfSteel

Awards
I have used Ora-1 too, did do nothing for me at all. But then again I'm running IGF at 80mcg a day without really nothing much.
it takes a few months to mature the new muscle cells that IGF grows - you can mature them a lot faster with some AAS

also you didn't notice any leaning out or increased vascularity?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You could check out my log but no I have not really noticed either. It may be because I'm out eating it. *shrug*

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 4
IGF-1/GH 0
djbombsquad Supplements 3
IGF-1/GH 7
OldShakerCup Supplement Logs 1