Oratropin with X-factor?

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if anyone has used this combo and if it would have any synergestic effects. There has been numerous reviews and logs (not just here) that x-factor works, so I'm trying to get the greatest gains without effecting my test production, hair loss, etc.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the middle of using this stack right now. I'm not gaining weight very much like some people did(up 3-4 pounds total) but the body composition changes are slow and consistent as are strength gains.

IMO it's a decent bridge albeit a pricey one. My only complaint is that I cannot take EFA's because of the X factor and I miss them. Having some arthritic symptoms but really, not much in the way of bad sides.

I've also been held back by a lower back injury that has made heavy leg work impossible up until a week or so ago. I've got another 10-14 days left of both product and then I start a PH cycle. Hopefully I can move some poundages this week.

Xel

Awards
When I go on Ora (have 2 kits in the fridge right now) I'm just gonna eat atleast two pounds of red meat every day to get my arachidonic acid.

:food: :burger: