20mcg dosing????

VES

Awards
Anyone besides bigpete dosing at 20mcg/day?? If so- results?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ifg and growth hormone work best with slin, my next go around I am going to dose 20mcg 3xD 2 hours after each humulin inj. Just a suggestion.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Hypothetically, I'm dosing 40mcg per day with spot IM injects. After Chest workout on Saturday, injected 20mcg each pec after workout, then 20mcg in each pec on sun, mon. Today, went to gym at lunch, and hypothetically injected 20mcg in each shoulder after doing shoulders/bis/tris.

The only effects that I've noticed so far in 4 days is that my muscles feel "harder." I was in the shower when I reached up and felt my delts and was like "damn, they are hard as hell." Also, I can tell my pecs are starting to volumize. So I think there is something with volumization effects to this product. I hope the effects are permanent and not like AAS. This is an expensive expirement!

Oh, the joint pain has started.... especially in my wrists and elbows... ouch, and I definitely feel groggy during the day..

MorganKane

Awards
Hypothetically, I'm dosing 40mcg per day with spot IM injects. After Chest workout on Saturday, injected 20mcg each pec after workout, then 20mcg in each pec on sun, mon. Today, went to gym at lunch, and hypothetically injected 20mcg in each shoulder after doing shoulders/bis/tris.

The only effects that I've noticed so far in 4 days is that my muscles feel "harder." I was in the shower when I reached up and felt my delts and was like "damn, they are hard as hell." Also, I can tell my pecs are starting to volumize. So I think there is something with volumization effects to this product. I hope the effects are permanent and not like AAS. This is an expensive expirement!

Oh, the joint pain has started.... especially in my wrists and elbows... ouch, and I definitely feel groggy during the day..
Well they should be harder.
You are injecting fluid in the muscle.

I really have not seen any evidence of localized growth.

I know many people thing it does but if you inject fluid in your forehead you will see "growth" there too until the fluid is absorbed.

I know the pain you feel.
After a few weeks parts of my arms start to hurt, if I bump into someting its lighting bolts of pain. STrange...

VES

Awards
Hmm..ok, and those who are doing 20 or 40 mcg, how much if any bac water are you loading with it? I've heard that it can contribute to the shot leaking..? Bobo- didn't you try a cycle at 20mcg?

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
I use only 100mcg of bacteriostatic water. Very little amount. Just enough to backload and make sure I'm pushing all the IGF-1 in. so I'm not sure that that is exactly what is making my muscles feel harder, as there is not a high volume of fluid.

VES

Awards
I'm wondering about this "pain" you guys are feeling. I thought it was supposed to have a healing effect on joints, etc.

MorganKane

Awards
I'm wondering about this "pain" you guys are feeling. I thought it was supposed to have a healing effect on joints, etc.
The pain I am refering to is more like a very sensitive areas of my arms. Mostly forearms and elbows.

Also, tricep and bicep injections become almost pain full after a few weeks.

The pain is not a big deal and its not a problems.

I am running 80mcg ED now, doing PCT.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had good results at 20-40 a day (I dose "on feel", i.e relative to the day's intensity, and always IM)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
40mcg per day next time.. 20mcg so far seems pretty good.. :)

VES

Awards
so bigpete- you're going to go 40 next time because 20 is lacking a little compared to having done it at 40?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so bigpete- you're going to go 40 next time because 20 is lacking a little compared to having done it at 40?
No, I've never used it at all so 20mcg was a test-drive of sorts..The 20mcg dose works well with me, we're all different, but 40mcg might be insane, who knows? I'm taking a couple months off once I'm done, then I'll go with 40mcg 5on/2off during PCT after HD50..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my second run of it, at double my first dose. I ran 40mcg the first time, and this time I ran it 80mcg/d. No discernable differences..other than having less money. :D

VES

Awards
Yeah, that was a good log that degraded as it got longer...too bad though.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
It seems a number of people are having nice experiment results when using just 20mcg. This means .5mgs would last an entire month.

By any chance is there interest in buying .5mg instead of the usual 1mg. Of course the price would be much lower and this might bring the price into the range more guys could afford.

Let me know and if there is enough interest we could do something.

CROWLER

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Pete, heard the 5 on 2 off should not be done with IGF-1 from quite a few people who have tried it both ways. Also, after doing a lot of research on various sites, it seems that most rec running 20-40 receptor grade, or 60-80 media grade...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Pete, heard the 5 on 2 off should not be done with IGF-1 from quite a few people who have tried it both ways. Also, after doing a lot of research on various sites, it seems that most rec running 20-40 receptor grade, or 60-80 media grade...
While I would love to agree with you because I would sell more IGF ;)

The truth is alot of guys get great results with 40 mcg and even just 20mcg. Take a look at a MOD from here who has seen results from 20MCG and he is not a 160lber :twisted:

And as a buyer of IGF the whole media and receptor grade saying receptor grade gives MUCH better results is a load of BS made up by sellers to get more money from buyers.

But if you guys believe it I am HAPPY to sell receptor for triple the price of the usual IGF-1 LR3 because I can get it at a REALLY nice price. But the truth is I know there is basically no perceptable diff so I don't sell it. Long term profits beat short term every time.

CROWLER

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
While I would love to agree with you because I would sell more IGF ;)

The truth is alot of guys get great results with 40 mcg and even just 20mcg. Take a look at a MOD from here who has seen results from 20MCG and he is not a 160lber :twisted:

And as a buyer of IGF the whole media and receptor grade saying receptor grade gives MUCH better results is a load of BS made up by sellers to get more money from buyers.

But if you guys believe it I am HAPPY to sell receptor for triple the price of the usual IGF-1 LR3 because I can get it at a REALLY nice price. But the truth is I know there is basically no perceptable diff so I don't sell it. Long term profits beat short term every time.

CROWLER
Well bro, I will be giving lr3 a run for the 1st time (twice actually) in my next cycle. Both to kick start and in pct. Will let you know how it goes. This should be a great cycle all in all....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
That sounds great.

Best of luck to you.

CROWLER