Whats the best incentive in trying Oratropin?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:dance:Being offered a full cycle at no cost.:dance:

I haven't gotten the details exactly but I'm really thinking it is a 4 week cycle. I am a total n00b to all things not OTC and this may be "popping my cherry" to **** that actually works. I'm going to do be doing a Methyl-Plex/Prot Cycle sometime next year so I got a couple plans. Nothing big but a little bit of de-virginizing.

Anywho...After going through several forums and numerous threads it seems that Ora-1 really had some popularity in the first and second quarter of this year. Also, it seems a lot of people shat on the idea of an Oral IGF being effective in any way, well it turns out that for some it seems to be. So, it is so strange that the popularity of Ora-1 has decreased dramatically (judging from the threads in forums of at least 5 major BBing forums). This is pretty strange, it could be because of the price, because of its level of effectiveness, etc. Anyone have any thoughts on this issue?

Also, if everything goes through correctly I should be starting Ora-1 pretty soon, maybe within a week. I'm going to be eating extremely clean and forcing myself to eat at least 4000k a day, but will aim for 5k. I'm hoping that with Ora-1 this will be easy as appetite should be strong with this compound.

I'm really interested to see what kind of feedback you guys can give to me on this compound? I'm interested in the dangers and the diet restrictions while cycling this product. As far as I have research, dangers are not prominent in a short cycle, and diet restrictions include dosing in the morning with no food or water intake for an hour after consumption. I don't know what I'm missing here and I'm trying to find more info. So if you can provide some personal experience that would be great!, some professional advice - that would be great!, some anecdotal or hear say thoughts - that would be good. Thanks guys.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
not sure exactly what you mean by "corrected dosages", but I would figure a free, no-cost cycle would BE the best incentive!

Haven't seen much of that thread you linked, but the controversy was over Oratropin as a valid (ie, safe & effective) delivery system for IGF-1; if you've satisfied yourself on that point, you'd do well to focus your research on IGF-1 itself...since that's what you'll be taking.

If OT has lost popularity, it's also lost notoriety: I think it's pretty well established that the OT delivery system does in fact work, so then it just becomes a matter of preferred method. Lots of guys in the BB world are blase' about pinning, so for them, OT & oral delivery systems are novelties, higher-priced curiosities. If you're not a pincushion, don't sweat the indifference from the pinning crowd.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
by corrected dosage I mean, not going over the recommended. Do you have any studies related to the safety of IGF use, or any posts regarding this. Thanks. I'll search as well.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The Oratropin is just much more convienient to use than the standard IGF, IMO. It does indeed work..I'm in the first week and my joints are aching..a sure sign of legit IGF delivery. Recovery from WO's has been great, sleep is good, and energy levels elevated so far.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Excellent bioman, you running a log? If not, please keep me/us updated on your progress!