P-GH and Oratropin-1 storage -- Is refrigeration necessary?

Rob69420

Awards
Regarding P-GH and Oratropin-1 storage -- is refrigeration necessary? I don't really want peeps seeing vials in my fridge.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it is for Oratropin-1 and the other tropins. Im nto to sure about Pg-H

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
well lr3 IGF-1 can be conserved at room temp so I assume with OT1 it's the same, although I'll keep mine in the fridge...

------------
The stability of a liquid solution of LR3IGF-I was monitored for a period of two years at storage conditions of -20 C, +4 C, +22 C, and +37 C. The final concentration of LR3IGF-I was in acetic acid. At various time points, samples were taken and compared to a lyophilized control (stored at 4 C). Listed below are the stability results for each respective storage condition.

Storage Condition: -20 C (-4 F)
Biological Potency No Change up to 2 years
Immunological Activity No Change up to 2 years
Mobility of Protein No Change up to 2 years
Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 2 years

Storage Condition: +4 C (39.2 F)

Storage Condition: +22 C (71.6 F)

Storage Condition: +37 C (98.6 F)
Biological Potency No Change up to 1 year
Immunological Activity No Change up to 1 year
Mobility of Protein No Change up to 1 year
Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 1 year
In conclusion
There is no significant difference in the potency of LR3IGF-I associated with the storage of the liquid formulation when stored at this range of temperatures. There is no evidence for loss of biological activity at any of the tested temperatures when stored as a liquid product. As you can see IGF can be quite stable for even a year at room temp, but if you want to keep it around for a while stick it into the fridge. So IMO the best way to store LR3 that is suspended in BA is in the freezer. The BA wont allow it to freeze. And if you have it suspended in AA, store it in the fridge.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
They said that the tropins have a shelf life of about 1 year sealed and out of direct sunlight. But they do recommend it to be kept cold (45 F) just for insurance.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The owners of IBE said taht Ora-1 should be completely fine if stroed at room temp (keeping a reasonable Room Temp in mind). It is good to refridgerate it but if you have it in a cool place it is not necessary. Just keep it out of hot places and don't expose it to light for a prolonged period of time.

If you are holding onto Ora-1 and no usually it immediately, I would store it in a fridge.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about ectotropin or hexatropin? That needs to be stored in the fridge correct?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Same with the GHRP's. Should be fine in a cool dark place for 1 - 2 years.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same with the GHRP's. Should be fine in a cool dark place for 1 - 2 years.
What if there in there oral solutions and syringes? LIke when they come pre packeged by IBE? Still ok if i store them in my closet or something?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
According to them it is. I just keep mine in a cool dark place (under my sink) that doesn't get opened to often.

eisenmench

eisenmench

Banned
Awards
They said that the tropins have a shelf life of about 1 year sealed and out of direct sunlight. But they do recommend it to be kept cold (45 F) just for insurance.
How about HGH itself? If it is pharmacy compounded is it good in storage for weeks,months, a year in the fridge?