A few questions on r3igf-1

1. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Question A few questions on r3igf-1

When I inject sometimes it bleed, other times it doesn't. I think I do the same thing everytime...what is the best injection method, insert needle slowly, fast? Do you inject the igf slowly or fast?

Also, last time I injected my tricept, it formed a big bubble under my skin that took hours to go away...same thing happened on my shoulder! Why?

Last question...Do you all get ALL the air bubbles out before injecting? I try to but it seems like I have to tap the needle a million times to get ALL the tiny air bubbles out...is this neccesary? I dont want to ruin the igf by flicking the needle a million times to get every little air bubble out if I dont need to.

Thanks for the help! I know these may sound like dumb questions but....hey, I don't claim to be the smartest tool in the shed

2. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.5%

Thumbs up

bump
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

small amount of air bubbles won't hurt ya. just aspirate if you're nervous. but from what i've read, it takes ~30ml's of air directly into a vein to be fatal.

i never bled from IGF injections but i did notice that on the thicker skin areas(like shoulders), the IGF would sometimes leak out. when i switched to thinner skin areas, like bi's and chest, i didn't have that problem anymore.
    •   

4. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.5%

Do you inject fast or slowly?
    Thanks for the reply!
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.87%

Hypothetically, I backload the syringe with B12. Then I put about 40 mcg's of LR3IGF-1 in the front end. I inject post workout. If it's chest day, I inject directly into my chest IM, biceps, then inject directly into my biceps IM. Also, I only put about 100mcg or less of B12. Keep the volume of fluid a bit lower and it won't "knot up." My first couple of injects I also had knots under the skin. It was because I was injecting 1 ML of bact. water with the IGF. That's a bit of fluid to have only .5" under the skin.

If you're bleeding, it could be from just nicking cappillaries, etc. If it is a bit of volume, your injecting in the wrong position most likely and should aspirate.

Try IM injects instead of SQ. They are more effective (IMHO - in my humble opinion) and don't have the same "knotting" effect.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005
    Do you inject fast or slowly?
    Thanks for the reply!
    done both, didn't make a difference in any case. oh, i used calves before too with no issues. i'm assuming you're going IM, that's what i did. like the other dude mentioned, if you bleed, you most likely hit a small vein or capillary. as long as you aspirate you're good to go and don't have **** to worry about. on occasion, i'll still knick a vein and bleed afterwards, nothing to worry about as long as you don't aspirate blood.

Similar Forum Threads

1. A few questions on measuring out some gear
    By dialtone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 12:26 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 08:44 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 09:11 PM
  4. few questions on the dreaded prop bloat...
    By TrainTilUDrop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 08:47 PM