Bogus GH?

patriot37

Awards
To all,

I was reffered here by a fellow member of another forum. This is my situation I was suppossed to recieve 3 jintropin kits, but there was some situation and they didnt arrive. Instead I asked for my cash back and was told that the person didnt have that type of cash laying around. So instead I was offered 400 Iu of generic jintropin. I thought this was a ok trade but what I got was 2 individual bottles of 200 Iu generic growth. Which kind I dont know but its not generic jintropin. I was wondering what the members thoughts on what it could be are. I thought maybe HCG but there is a little residue on the bottle but no loose powder and it doesnt move when tipped upside down. It is in a regular 30 CC bottle wiht a blue top. Any knowledge from the forum would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
even if it is growth, i'm not sure how you could use a 200iu vial of GH. even with bac water, it's only good for 3 weeks max once it's mixed.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
clearly beelze isn't considering 15ius a day ;)

... just so we're all on the same page i'm just kidding

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
true, i guess there are some knuckleheads out there that this wouldn't be a problem for. not this knucklehead though.