** IGF ** What would you like for a Christmas Sale?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
The suggestion has been made for Chemistry-Labs.com to have an IGF Christmas sale.

So we figured what the heck let's do it. Well we aren't too sure what we should do so we are asking for your help.

Let's have your best ideas for a REALLY nice sale.

:dance:

The person who posts the winning suggestion will receive another $50 off the sale price.

:jaw:

No Glenihan a 100% OFF sale will not win I assure you :) :nutkick:

So let's some good suggestions.:hammer:

CROWLER

Last edited:

VES

Awards
I'd say that $150/mg plus free express shipping would be a really great sale. And probably within reason from a margin standpoint, considering what some competitors are charging.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im still thinking on what would be a good sale but all i know is if its priced good and the sale is good i think i may have to purchase me one.

The sale wont be after xmas too will it? Also Oratropin has to be refrigerated right? Is it absorbed into the gums n stuff like IBEs where you swirl it around and all that good stuff?

Time to get thinkin!!

VES

Awards
Alternative to my first idea would be 15% markup and you don't throw in the express shipping, or 20% markup and you do pick up the shipping. Without knowing your "cost", that 5% difference is hard to quantify for relative value, but it is another idea.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would he mark up the price and make it more expensive unless you mean mark down the price? Im confused on that one. Id say if your a board supporter then an extra 5-10 % off, 30 % off on ur second vial ordered, and shipping half price? LOL just throwin out ideas here.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
GREAT ideas guys thanks.

Actually 3clipseGT I think he meant 5% markup from our actual cost of the IGF>

BTW How about I take the best 3 ideas and put them up for a vote? What do you guys think?

CROWLER

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GREAT ideas guys thanks.

Actually 3clipseGT I think he meant 5% markup from our actual cost of the IGF>

BTW How about I take the best 3 ideas and put them up for a vote? What do you guys think?

CROWLER
Just outa curiosity why would you mark it up if there was a sale? LOL i may just be confused.

Also crowler how exactly do you administer this? I havnt really seen any directions to speak of and its gotta be kept cold correct?

I say offer free shipping most def, and the if ur a board support 5-10% depending on what color you are, and then if you order more then one get a discount on the second one.

Thanks Crowler! I love all these sales! LOL

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol 3clipse GT

I THINK he is suggesting that we mark it up 5% - 10% from OUR cost. Not the retail price ;) Get it :)

As far as how to use it I suggest looking at the posts in this section. It is sold for research only.

CROWLER

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL im so stupid sometimes when it comes to things. Im still lost, all is well though no need to explain. LOL :icon_lol:

I did some searching too and man id def love to get my hands on this! It is expensive tho so how about my idea is the best and nobody else posts? :rofl: :lol: j/k of course j/k

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Bro I think you were the guy that couldn't log into the website for the IGF give away, or am I confusing you with someone else?

BTW Ok let's pretend that Walmart Pays $1.00 for a can of tuna and they usually sell it for $1.50 They put it on sale for 5% - 10% above THEIR cost. SOooooooooooo the sale price would be TA DA > > > $1.05 :)

So to use this eg with our IGF Our cost is $199.99 BWAHAHA just kidding.

Come on only 2 guys have sale ideas, come on let's hear em or I will have Big Pete Fox kick your azzes. :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: .

CROWLER

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would say pick a straight percent off i think 20% would encourage sales. Im assuming there would still be a profit with this and free shipping would elimnate hassle (just the thought of paying for shipping irks me) and encourage further sales once again. Best case scenario thats what id like to see.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Enter everyone who buys into a draw for a prizes of 5mg/3mg/1mg. Draw it on December 31st at midnight or whenever your sale ends. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro I think you were the guy that couldn't log into the website for the IGF give away, or am I confusing you with someone else?

BTW Ok let's pretend that Walmart Pays $1.00 for a can of tuna and they usually sell it for $1.50 They put it on sale for 5% - 10% above THEIR cost. SOooooooooooo the sale price would be TA DA > > > $1.05 :)

So to use this eg with our IGF Our cost is $199.99 BWAHAHA just kidding.

Come on only 2 guys have sale ideas, come on let's hear em or I will have Big Pete Fox kick your azzes. :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: .

CROWLER

Yep that was me in full retard mode! LOL Idk why i couldnt, i just couldnt get into that drawing.

Ooooohh ok that makes sense now. Now i feel even more retarded. LOL :trout:

With the 5-10 % above ur cost though that wouldnt even net much of a profit. Not doubting his idea as its a good one for the sake of us . LOL . But it just doesnt seem like a good idea for yal, but hey im not gonna argue. :rofl:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
With p-GH and eye-gee-eph these days, it might happen!! :twisted:

VES

Awards
Yep that was me in full retard mode! LOL Idk why i couldnt, i just couldnt get into that drawing.

Ooooohh ok that makes sense now. Now i feel even more retarded. LOL :trout:

With the 5-10 % above ur cost though that wouldnt even net much of a profit. Not doubting his idea as its a good one for the sake of us . LOL . But it just doesnt seem like a good idea for yal, but hey im not gonna argue. :rofl:

We have no idea what their cost is...and believe me, in many retail businesses, 15%-20% above cost is a good sale price. That means I would consider paying $15-20 markup per his $100 of cost a good deal. If we knew his costs, and only he does, we would know how realistic my whole idea was. Which, to restate in that example you are thinking about, was 15% markup plus shipping, OR 20% markup and free shipping- since businesses usually pad their shipping some, it could be pretty close. Only the Crowler knows...

VES

Awards
By the way, the shipping is the only difference between the markups that creates the 5% thing. I think 5% markup in itself would be unfair. 15%-20% above cost, with shipping being the variable, is what I'm saying. Just to clarify...again ;)

VES

Awards
OR, as I said the first time, $150/mg and include the shipping, and I might be swayed from my research ideas that previously included less piercing solutions. :eek:

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
That sounds like a great idea....I vote for that!$150.00 per mg....buy three, get a 4th for half price ($75.00).
Seems like 4 mgs would be a perfect amount for my next cycle.....just a thought :woohoo:

MorganKane

Awards
I pay $120 per mg now so $150 does not seems to be much of a sale.

Many places sell for $120-150 all day long.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I can get it for less than that. Ergo, a draw for winning a good-size helping of the stuff is extremely motivational for the buyer. Most guys buy 1-2 vials at a time. I know I wouldn't mind paying 20$ per mg more if I get a chance to win 5mg. ;)

VES

Awards

Therein lies the beauty of the 15-20% above cost suggestion, which I also think I would like better, but its a matter of a) how low will a place usually selling at 200/mg go, and b) his making a reasonable profit.

His last sale was at $160/mg if you bought 2mgs, and he threw in the shipping. At that rate, he is currently out of stock, according to his web site. I would have to say he did OK with that last sale, especially competing with many places selling it for up to 25% LESS all day long.

Crowler- do the 20% above cost, throw in the shipping, and step away from the order counter.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

More GREAT ideas.

MAYBE we could do a price match.

Morgan, go ahead and PM me the places that sell for $120 - $150.

CROWLER

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
Many places I see it for that cheap are not selling it through a website where you can just add things to a cart....

Not everyone is going to want to go thru Western Union or what have you, and pay their extra cost, and then pay shipping on top of that. I think $150 dollars is pretty reasonable for convenience

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Well we gotta compare apples to apples.

So guys come on and email me and let's see if we can handle a price match. :dance:

Just email me at [email protected]

Not saying I can but we will do our best so come on and give it a shot. :)

CROWLER

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Chemistry Labs is making some waves! Keep it up! :thumbsup:

VES

Awards
You gotta hand it to Crowler, he's out there kickin ass and takin names. I can't wait to see which way this sale goes!

:clap2:

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
buy a six month supply of PGH get 1mg IGF FREE.

:goodpost:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I just want to thank all of you for your suggestions.

I had one person send me a price match for $125 but it was a different product and they charge $25 for shipping.

I am doing all I can to get a bigger supply and get a price break.

So thanks again bros, much appreciated.

CROWLER

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How about the bulk package deal?

10 x 1mg @ $125 / mg

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
2 ml of LR3IGF-1 and for $300.00 and I'll buy 2 ml right now!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
So, is there going to be a sale? Im needing to order soon....:blink:

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Please let us know soon what the "sale" will be, as I am anxiously awaiting a purchase! Thx.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
**** if that price is down around the 110 120 dollar mark hell sign me up too

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
2 ml of LR3IGF-1 and for $300.00 and I'll buy 2 ml right now!

OK the sale is on. :dance:

It was suggested by PAX to offer it at 2 for $300 So congrates PAX you win and get another $50 off but I also hate you for the low price suggestion :gore: Ha just kidding bro.

Sale ends Monday Dec 19thy 12 midnight EST

To get the discount use the word PAX and it will automatically take $100 off the price of 2.

Limited quantity, last sale we sold out before the end but hopefully we wont this time.

Thanks again to all the suggestions guys. PAX email me and I will send you a $150 off coupon code ya bastage :)

CROWLER

VES

Awards
Bah, drats...shoulda said 2 for 300 instead of 150 each! Sale looks good tho, that's for sure.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Crowler,

PMed you and e-mailed you. Save me 2ml!! I will be buying the second I hear back from you!

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
MAJOR props too Crowler for making waves and having such great price terms for a sale!! Chemisty-Labs.com is THE place to fill all of your LR3 IGF-1 Research needs!!! Anyone willing to go out on such a limb and take the community's feedback deserves mad props!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the orders and the posts. All orders have been shipped out today. You should receive your items tomorrow by noon if the USPS is telling me the truth :)

BTW I have been contacted by a couple guys who ordered last week, asking about the sale price. I have gone ahead and credited your credit card the difference in price.

Also to ANYONE who ordered in the past 2 weeks just drop me an email and I will be happy to refund the diff between what you paid and the sale price. Contact me at [email protected]

Thanks

CROWLER

VES

Awards
I think all that can be said about chem-labs customer service is WOW! I only wish he carried more stuff...:jaw:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! MUCH appreciated.

BUT some how I charged VESS $50 too much sorry bro. Your refund it on its way. Actually I am just sorry you caught it BWAHAHAHA

BTW your order has been sent, which I believe you placed this AM> You should have your order tomorrow by either 12 noon or 3 PM depending how the Post Office is set up where your package is going.

BTW you said you wished we carried more stuff. I was thinking of selling pot holders and fruit cake for Christmas, any interest?????????

:dance:

VES

Awards
LOL... I'm currently avoiding pot, but I guess the holders could be used to make a nice mosaic with slin pins. J/K

I want to see a lot more chemistry at chem-labs, and a lot less tropical punch whey! ;)

Lastly, to all members, I can say is that Crowler is a stand-up guy. Seriously good business going on over there at Chem-Labs!

Thanks again Crowler!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
VES just wanted you to check your email I sent early this AM offering you extra AA for free.

BTW Sale ends in a little over 2 days so HURRY HURRY :)

CROWLER