Oratropin-1

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I saw the sale that IBE is having on the Oratropon-1 and was thinking about picking up a couple kits, what type of results do you think i could expect from a 37.5 day cycle at 80mcg? I've done 3 M1t cycles and one 4-ad/1-test cycle, i'm currently 274lbs at 18%bf, i've been lifting for roughly 8 years, my dieting would be bulking with calories around 5500, feedback would be much appreciated :).

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
for your purposes I'd say run some Hexatropin instead. You can get a couple months worth, cause it's less expensive. Should give you some leanness as well as bulk, good pumps and good gains in strength too.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well i'm REALLY interested in trying oratropin-1 considering it's actualy IGF-1, if i want a boost in growth hormone i'll use GH, not a booster. But thanx for the suggestion.

VES

Awards
Yeah, it's hard to imagine a booster being as good as igf. Why 80mcg/day instead of 40? Just curious, as I'm trying to figure out dosing as well...

Work

Awards
If I were you I'd at aleast start the first few days at 40 and see what that does for you. The stuff is pretty powerful IMO. I've been taking 40 for 5 days now and I've already thought of skipping a day.

VES

Awards
Do you feel better than baseline- ie. better mood/disposition, or worse- ie. lethargy. How do you know your dose is as effective as it could, and why might skipping a day feel better? If you took more, what do you think the effect would be?

Work

Awards
Because right now if I took anymore I feel like my head would explode. There is a very mental component to this in contrast to the injectable. It does effect your mood greatly. I feel younger, at first euphoric, the last couple of days tense. But very intense regardless of what it is.
The pumps after the workout are like nothing I've ever experienced, period. Definitely stronger than the inj for me. It also healed a bad knee in one day. My legs feel like iron top to bottom. Never saw anything work so quickly.
So based on the limited experience I've had with it, I would start at 40 for a couple days and tell me what you think.

VES

Awards
Wow, sounds great to me! Of course, I don't want to feel like my head is going to explode. Work is stressful enough... ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I picked 80mcg because of my weight, i need higher doses of everything.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know the effects of oratropin on organ growth? Heart, intestines etc.?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know the effects of oratropin on organ growth? Heart, intestines etc.?
There have been no OT-related claims of 'GH gut' or organ enlargement in the 10 months (+/-) OT has been available on any board I visit. Given the hostile reaction some had @ Oratropin's launch, I'm sure we would have heard ALL ABOUT any problems like that.

Granted, that's not proof, but it IS suggestive (no, not that way...).

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
There have been no OT-related claims of 'GH gut' or organ enlargement in the 10 months (+/-) OT has been available on any board board I visit.

Given the hostile reaction some had @ Oratropin's launch, I'm sure we would have heard ALL ABOUT any problems like that.

Granted, that's not proof, but it IS suggestive (no, not that way...).
Good I'm thinking about using it for PCT. But I'm still pretty ignorant on these IFG-1, GH type products.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I think the organ growth comes form super high doses of IGF/GH.

Work

Awards
The stuff is awesome. The pump I have in my calves right now surpasses any leg workout I ever had. And I haven't worked out since Sunday, and I did shoulders.
When I did arms on Saturday, driving home from the gym I thought my muscles were going to burst. I'd never seen my arms so full and pumped. Popeye type pumps. Unreal what this stuff does to me.

VES

Awards
You're killing me work...really you are. I can almost feel the money slipping out of my bank account.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
I think the organ growth comes form super high doses of IGF/GH.
yes, because there are only so many receptor sites in the muscles and once they are filled the igf looks for somewhere else to call home. the more igf you take, the more of a chance there is for it to attach itself to unwanted areas. 40mcgs will do the job in almost all individuals. it's just when people dont see a 20 pound gain in lean muscle that they curse the stuff and double the doseage. you just have to understand what the peptide does to realize while you may not gain a lot of weight on cycle, the coming months afterwards will really show all that happened!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about pinning 10-20mcg bilaterally on top of the OT I'm gonna run in an upcoming cycle. My arms are lagging way behind everything else, as is my chest, so I'd probably just do this 2-3 times per week. Anyone think that is overkill/asking for IGF issues.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
i thought of doing this as well to kind of get the whole "best of both worlds" thing but i think it may be overkill and i might just do the oral during cycle and the pinnable for pct.. but thats jus my 2 cents

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I should add that with my split I'm hitting chest, middle back, bis and tris one day, legs another, and shoulders, lats, bis and tris another. So I'm stimulating a shitload of IGF receptors withthis split. Don't know if that'll make a difference.

Work

Awards
I thought I posted this earlier Beo, but have you tried the oral yet? If not I would run it alone for a couple of days first. Far as I'm concerned, it may be overdosed at 40, and you can take days off.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think I'll run the OT solo first, then maybe start adding small amounts of injectible a couple of times a week.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I should add that with my split I'm hitting chest, middle back, bis and tris one day, legs another, and shoulders, lats, bis and tris another. So I'm stimulating a shitload of IGF receptors withthis split. Don't know if that'll make a difference.
Hmmm... Im very interested in your gains on this... Sounds like a great plan.. maybe something to help my lagging Bi's

Adams