If you use the smaller ones..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got a box of pins free from a doc yesterday.. They are 500 unit pins (1/2cc) and I'm lost on how to measure on them since I'm just used to 1cc pins.. I've noticed a couple of you use the smaller slin darts, how do you measure, let's say 20mcg of IGF-1 in a smaller tube? :think:

:study: It's what I'm here for..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
50 tick marks, right? is the igf 1mg/1ml?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the pin has the ticks up to 50, the product is 1mg in 1ml AA.. EDIT: on a 1cc tube, the second tick would be 20mcg.. Blood sugar went low, couldn't think straight.. ;)

Last edited:
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
the 10th tick mark? i'm assuming these are U100 slin pins. regardless of whether it's a 1cc or 1/2 cc. so, dividing up 1000mcg's over 100iu's (1ml) is 10mcg's per tick mark. the 10th tick mark would be 100mcg's.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yes, I think even on 1/3cc slin darts it's the same standardized graduations..ticky tick marks... but don't quote me.. But I agree with the lord of flies.:hammer:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So, you're saying on a 1/2cc slin pin (yes, it's a U100 pin) I would only need to draw to the 2nd tick mark for 20mcg? There are 4 ticks before the 5, 10, 15 marks.. That is what confused me, yes even I get confused.. :blink:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yup, each tick mark is 10mcg's. kinda simplified the math above. it'd be easier if you diluted with an extra ml of AA. more room to play with and less IGF left in the needle after injecting. i'm sure you already knew it but just in case anyone else uses this thread for reference, now they know. :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I've got no AA sittin' around so that just means a 1/2cc of bact. water to chase it with.. :thumbsup:

Log comin' soon...

VES

Awards
So, bigpete, you're going to dose 20mcg. Have you dosed at that amount before?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So, bigpete, you're going to dose 20mcg. Have you dosed at that amount before?
Never used it before, I'm gonna run it 5 on-2 off @ 20mcg post-workout.. If things work well, I'll give it a go again in the spring.. :thumbsup:

MorganKane

Awards
Never used it before, I'm gonna run it 5 on-2 off @ 20mcg post-workout.. If things work well, I'll give it a go again in the spring.. :thumbsup:
I dont think 20mcg will do anything for you. At your size you need more.

I would start with 50mcg ed and bump it from there. I will run 80mcg ed next time.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
oops i jus wanted to know whos igf he was using?
Muscle Reasearches?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, yeah, i understood it the second read through. i dunno what he's using but he'll come back.....he always does:)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dont think 20mcg will do anything for you. At your size you need more.

I would start with 50mcg ed and bump it from there. I will run 80mcg ed next time.
At my size? :think: I'm only as of 12/5/05 at a weight of 199.5lbs, and I've never used this before.. I figured I'd start low, and if infact I need more I'll at least know if it's cost-effective to cycle it again later..

I got the eye-gee-eph won from a board sponsor... ;)

MorganKane

Awards
At my size? :think: I'm only as of 12/5/05 at a weight of 199.5lbs, and I've never used this before.. I figured I'd start low, and if infact I need more I'll at least know if it's cost-effective to cycle it again later..

at 200lbs I think you will need much more then 20mcg. Most people start at 50mcg and move up.

But good luck and let us know how it goes...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I put an inch or two on my calves with site shots.. :eek:

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHAH - i thought this was going to be a post about your penis when i saw the title.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established

forget how big you are, as far as i know that is not a factor really. the best starting dose is 40mcg per day even on non workout days. its like saying test should be started at 500 per week, you really wont see much below that. some people are great at 40 while others go up to 100. i see no need personally to go over 50, did not see a difference.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what goldylight says.. I'm running 80mcg right now, and don't really see much more of a difference from my prior run of 40mcg.

I see more of an increase in Traps and Calves while using IGF-1.. I possibly have more receptors there? who knows. 1" on calves is nothing to scoff at.. that ****'s hard to come by natty.. lol

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup, I pinned 10mcg in each calf two days ago.. Still swole like I worked them an hour ago, and all I've done since then was the DC extreme stretch.. Hopefully they stay 17".. :woohoo:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
17 is what i fight to maintain. just started up DC routine again, so maybe it'll perform some bigpete miracles. i injected igf in my calves at 40mcg's each and didn't see ****.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yep Big Pete is using OUR IGF :dance: :dance: :dance:

AND we are having a sale now which ends at 12 midnight Monday.

CROWLER

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And bigpete will be buying more from you.. ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
YOU DA MAN PETE :)

BTW Beelze, you always talk about how small your calves are I imagined you had something like 13" calves lol

17 aint small in my book. Then again that is about the same size as mine so maybe that is why I think that. HA

CROWLER

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
17's aren't bad unless you're rolling on dubs in the arm region. then it's a little more noticeable.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yea that is what I was thinking you were talking about.

Well I have seen you are trying to increase the size of your calves with not much luck. How about just making your arms smaller bwahahaha

That is the laugh of a jealous twig armed man, incase you couldn't tell. :)

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Whoah, check out Ageless.. good work my man! Very impressive for 61!

Bump Crowler.. competitive prices, super fast T/A.. stand up individual, and looks really nice in cut off jeans.