Sweating on igf-1
- 12-01-2005, 07:45 PM
Sweating on igf-1
I've run igf-1 before and I'm pretty sure I recall it causing some pretty serious sweating. I'm running it again at 20-40 mcgs ed and I've noticed it on the second day! I was working with my boss (who is FAT!) and he's normally the sweat ball. Instead I was the one dripping all over, I'm waiting on the body recomp effects.
- 12-02-2005, 05:55 PM
You need to up the carbs, you're going hypoglycemic
- 12-02-2005, 10:53 PM
I don't get that with IGF.. and I cycle carbs.. some days using I'm low-low carb.. no hypo signs.. ok once, I got dizzy and a wave of nausea passed quickly, but other than that.. nope..
different strokes for different folks methinks.
12-02-2005, 10:59 PM
it hits some guys harder than others. sounds like hypo though. igf didn't do dick for me except piss me off......reason being = 200 bucks for nothing.
12-03-2005, 01:32 AM
Beelz, that is b/c you should have pinned about 100mcg bilaterally...
12-03-2005, 07:37 AM
possibly. that **** gets expensive though.Originally Posted by Beowulf
12-03-2005, 05:06 PM
I've been pinning 40mg when I wake up and 40mg w/6iu of slin after working out. I'm 7 days in and already noticing physical changes. Wish my damn hgh would show up...
12-03-2005, 08:18 PM
Hmm, that's happened a good 2-3 times now. How bad is that for me? Btw I dont' get dizzy.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dwight Schrute in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 32Last Post: 09-25-2005, 10:22 PM
- By sarcoplasm in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2004, 08:02 PM
- By Grant in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 19Last Post: 06-10-2004, 05:52 PM
- By Supra in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 27Last Post: 04-17-2004, 11:15 PM
- By ironviking in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2004, 03:13 PM