glucobene (insulin) - do ya know that?

MARTINMAX

Awards
The effective substance is "glibenclamidum", 3,5mg in 1 tab.
I have been using this stuff for the second time now, in my last cycle of AAS I did 2on 2off 2on (weeks) of glucobene. This was a six week AAS cycle.
Now I use it the same way cause I really liked it.
The feeling is just like what I read about slin. It exactly the same. When I took 1/2 tab everything is OK I just need to eat a pretty lot of carbs after I take the half pill, when I tried 1tab I felt critical a nd will not try it anymore!!! It was a real hypo feeling with all the indications that are described in insulin use. And the most noticeable tning is the pump. I never had better pump than on this stuff, IGF was very similar in terms of pump.

My question is whether you know this stuff, substance and whether it really works like insulin. It seems to, but....who knows

forgot to mention that I take 1/2 tab (i.e. 1,75mg) immediately after workout, 2weeks on 2weeks off in a AAS cycle

thanks for comments

Max

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Just did a research on drugs.com couldn't find anything about it are you sure of the name ? I think it's a sulfonylurea, much like glipizide, it's a class of compounds which act as pancreatic stimulators to release excess insulin in presence of meals. I'll be using glipizide (glucotrol) in my next cycle pwo. And yes it can make you go hypo if you don't eat enough carbs, whereas PPAR agonists like avandia (roziglitazone) increase insulin receptor sensitivity. And no as you can see it doesn't work like insulin, it activates the beta cells of the pancreas to produce more insulin, therefore lowering blood glucose levels. And a last thing, you should really research before taking any thing

MARTINMAX

Awards
still dont understand why it will not have the effects like insulin on muscle growt, if it has all the "symptoms" taht insulin has...

anyway, Merci pour ta réponse mon ami :)

MARTINMAX

Awards
still dont understand why it will not have the effects like insulin on muscle growt, if it has all the "symptoms" taht insulin has...

anyway, Merci pour ta réponse mon ami :)

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I meant that it will have the effects insulin has on anabolism but it is NOT insulin ;) et t'es francais ?

MARTINMAX

Awards
Merci encore une fois, non je ne suis pas Francais, pourquoi? :)

MARTINMAX

Awards
sorry for that bros,
now I know what I wanted to know, it works like insulin and thats fine thanks

MARTINMAX

Awards
One more question. At last, do I have mnore insulin in my body or he body is just more sensitive to my own insulin?

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
If it causes your pancreas to release more, then I'd guess it causes your body to have more.

MARTINMAX

Awards
Hwy then people use insulin inj? It is more dangerous (in terms of diabetes) and more expensive too
hmmm

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
I think that ti's used by people who's pancreas can still somewhat produce insulin. Slin replacement would be used by those who wouldn't really see an effect from using something like glipizide.

MARTINMAX

Awards
meaning that they already are diabetics?
I thinks this is not the reason

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
No, what I meant in both cases they're diabetics, but one's got it worse than the other. Say one person has a pancreas that produces insulin, but not quite enough to siut their needs. they'd use glipizide to give them a boost. then you have someone who's pancreas has pretty much shut down and they're not really producing insulin. If they're not producing it then even something that stimulates it isn't gonna do much good, that's why they need insulin replacement.

MARTINMAX

Awards
OK we dont understand each other
Tell me why BBs with no diabetes use insulin to boost the muscle ghrowth instead of a glipizide which is more safe

mywetnightmares

Awards
  • Established
Because slin is more effective. The smart ones would cycle them, and use glipizide right after they're done with slin, that way they can get their pancreas working good again.

MARTINMAX

Awards
this is what I wanted to hear from you
thanks bro
do you have experience with both to compare them? cause I never used slin but the effects that people talk about are absolutely the same as what I feel after this stuff