Combating GH lethargy

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is the mechanism by which GH induces lethargy? is it only blood glucose levels? It doesnt feel that way.

anyone has any tricks up his sleeves on how to fight that lethargy?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
you sure it's GH induced? haven't had that effect personally.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
pretty sure/ feeling of hypo and "unable to move a muscle/want to sleep"

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what dose u at? may be too high. also, which gh?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, ok, i'm guessing here. that's not a high dose of GH, next thing that comes to mind is: carbs high enough?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no, not so high. I'm more lethargic on alot of carbs and I wanted to get back in shape (a little recomping) as I'm usualy abput 10% but sitting at 14% now. so carbs are ~200-250G a day, most low GI (oats, apples veggies). I weigh 177lb.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on the gh? I do 2 ius of genotropin a day. When I first started I would get the lethragy a lot. It seemed to just go away in time. I no longer get it at all. I used to get if even worse with Nutropin AQ. I think I may switch back to nutaq.

Parteeman

Awards
I get lethargy from 5ius of jins ed like you wouldn't believe. My understanding is that is may have to do with the impact of GH on T3 levels, so I generally supplement with 20 mg of T3 ed, and that does the trick.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I get lethargy from 5ius of jins ed like you wouldn't believe. My understanding is that is may have to do with the impact of GH on T3 levels, so I generally supplement with 20 mg of T3 ed, and that does the trick.
that is interesting! can anyone shed more light on that aspect of GH? parteeman when do you dose(morning?)

Parteeman

Awards
that is interesting! can anyone shed more light on that aspect of GH? parteeman when do you dose(morning?)
T3 in the morning; GH at night, given that I'm 40 and have little GH secretion to inhibit during the night anyway. Don't split my GH doses morning and night because I don't want the lethargy in the morning, which happens even with the T3.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to do GH...

But I have read elsewhere that with GH; dosing with T3 is a good idea. GH lowers thyroid hormones.

The only thing I could think of is low blood sugar.

For the slight thyroid suppression that is possible:
conservative - take nothing
moderate - t-100x, bladderwrack, coleus forskolin, selinium, zinc, chromium, copper
aggressive - T3 at a dose of 12.5 - 25 mcgs per day

For the insulin resistance that is possible:
conservative - 300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid and 200 - 300mcgs of Chromium Piccinolate
moderate - 15mg of Actos - a prescription med to increase insulin sensitivity, Glucophage or Metformin to dispose of excess glucose and increase uptake in muscles.
aggressive - add a few IU's of insulin to your HGH cycle