p-GH Thoughts & Observations (not quite log)

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
So I've just received my 8-month kit of p-GH which I will be sharing with a lady friend of mine. Just did my first injection a few minutes ago.

It's like they say, tingly feeling, shorness of breath that passes quick, interesting change of taste in my mouth. Must have hit a nerve in my bicep, it is strange. Will do thighs from now on. Using 2 hands is much better.

Well in this thread I will update my observations of what this supplement does for me and will occasionnally share my lady friend's thoughts and observations as well. She's going for 4 months and so am I, although I might change the dosage along the way and get more, extend the experiment, whatever. Call this day zero.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your input. I'm eyeing this as a bridge..and I'm cutting down on cycles per year so I have high hopes.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Did my 2nd injection this morning, using gauge 29, .3ml slin pins. IGF-1 was truly pain free with these, but it is not the case with p-GH. My lady friend isn't experiencing any pain. In her words it's "just like IGF-1"

Pinning my quad today provided an interesting soreness. Soreness as I would expect had I used the 18ga, 1.5" pin provided with the kit. My bicep is still sore from yesterday's shot. At this rate, IM is a big no-no. I've read of people doing sub-Q with rumoured zero loss in efficacy, so I will go that route for now. Maybe Mr. Universe can chime in and tell me how frequent that is, I don't think I've heard of anyone else with the same reaction.

Oh well, no biggie, I can still pin it.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I have been injecting the front delt...

a little soreness nothing major.

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
From my personal experience I have mainly used subQ with some soreness and occasional bruising. IM works fine and is less painful than gear but that's just me, most use subQ with no pain, soreness or bruising. This last batch may have had too much acetyl glutamine and a small amount isn't going into suspension so that may be what it is... totally harmeless but it might be what it is. If you're having that much trouble email us with your addy and how many bottles are left and we'll replace them.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Well actually I have used it subQ yesterday night and this morning, without a trace of soreness. I woke up feeling super-refreshed. I mean, I work from home, work about 5 hours a week, mostly late in the afternoon, so I have an unlimited supply of sleep. I have spent the last 3-4 years sleeping every bit as much as I need to. Today, 8 hours after lying down I got up and felt incredibly good.

Oh, and prior to this I was using GABA (7g), l-Ornithine and l-Arginine (5g each) and melatonin, all stacked at sleep time. There's just no comparing the 2. It would be like comparing tribulus and tren. :p

So it does seem every bit as effective subQ as IM. My lady friend isn't experiencing any pain from the same bunch of vials, albeit not from the same vial. I think I'mma try hers for one pinning, just to see if there's a difference. But all the same, subQ is effective and painless. Was just a tiny bump on the road to rejuvenation.

Thanks for the great product at a great price! :)

BigT

Awards
Nice thread! I certainly agree with what Grunt76 said about using the GABA powder etc... and how it does not compare to P-GH. I have used this stuff since it first came out (OK. Mr. Universe...) and honestly I have been very impressed. Time to order more I guess. It has been a while and I am ready LOL.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I get it either way. It's the ONLY "side" that doesn't change for me.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I get the taste and a slight tighness in the chest, but I welcome it.. ;)

5 on 2 off for almost 10 months!! :woohoo:

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
Let me restate that, when I use it IM the taste change is quick and very noticeable, bit when I sub-q it I still get the taste sensation, but it is very mild and sometimes not that intense.

I've noticed that when I use it IM, but when I Sub-Q I don't notice the taste change.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

OK, I took days 5 & 6 off as part of the 5on/2off protocol. Dosed 2x yesterday. Woke up after only 6.5 hours, totally refreshed. I mean, it was kinda early, I went back to bed. Lying there, I went "Why? Why am I trying to sleep when I feel so wide awake?" It's that good I tell you.

This stuff is superb. Now, on days 4 & 5, I didn't notice sleeping any less or feeling that good upon waking up. If this persists I will do as someone else here, that is 4on/3off and perhaps upping the dose to .30ml.

Oh yes, my skin already feels quite a bit more firm. I got back into training today after a 2-week layoff from weights and about 10 days from cardio, so I'll be able to easily gauge its increased recovery, faster fat-burning effects.

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
You decribed how I felt the first time I tried it perfectly, I remember laying in bed and thinking the same thing. I felt so refreshed I WANTED to get out of bed and jump up and down. You feel more refreshed than normal... it's awesome.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
My hypothesis is that you regain the HGH levels you had when you were a little kid. Remember sleeping as a kid? Deep, deep sleep and bouncing out of bed full of piss and vinegar. Those were the days.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
My hypothesis is that you regain the HGH levels you had when you were a little kid. Remember sleeping as a kid? Deep, deep sleep and bouncing out of bed full of piss and vinegar. Those were the days.
damn...whaen I bounced out of my bed full of piss I usually got spanked and then had to cean it up!

...just kidding...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
This being yesterday morning I assume.
correct! I tried to blame the cat, but moms wasn't buying or having anything to do with that excuse.

...I'm grounded for a week... ;)

and my PJ's are all wet...

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
Just took my nightly p-gh and I am ready to pass out. Love that sleep!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
This being saturday and one of my 2 days off p-GH, I'll write a little bit of a summary of my impressions during the week.

The side effects are stronger on monday and tuesday than at the end of the week. You know, prickly feeling, taste change, shorness of breath.

Tuesday morning I woke up with that incredible super-refreshed feeling. Wednesday too, albeit less noticeable. This effect gradually wanes through the week. For someone who has a steady monday-friday job, taking Friday and Saturday off the p-GH would be great as it would allow you to wake up totally fresh on monday morning. Good stuff. Well that's not my case.

Since yesterday night was my last injection of the week, I decided to double-dose it. Surprisingly, the side-effects did not show up any more than with a single dose. Just about nothing.

This morning I woke up early and felt like it would be easy to stay up and begin my day, but I opted instead to go back to bed. Surprisingly, I slept 4 more hours, the dark grey weather certainly helping.

Overall this is a true feel-good supplement, although I am beginning to wonder if 4on/3off wouldn't be best for me, at a slightly increased dose, keeping it at one vial/month rate. I believe I will try that next week.

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback and very consistent with other users experience.

Wish_I_was_big

Awards
Just a thought (and kind of a question).... would the fact people get a more intense, but fast, taste when using IM imply that it is transfered into the bloodstream (and therefore the body) at a faster rate?

If so - it wouldn't necessarily mean one is more effective than the other... just that it happens faster?

Am I completely off base here - or does this make sense?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
It makes sense that it would enter the bloodstream faster, but if you're comparing it to Transdermal, I think the key difference is efficiency.

Hey Grunt, have you thought about 3on/2off, 2on/1off. Anything like that?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hey Grunt, have you thought about 3on/2off, 2on/1off. Anything like that?
Hey Beowulf, guess what! Well, this week I'm kinda doing exactly that. I pinned monday, and then only tuesday morning, skipped tuesday night and wednesday morning. Started again yesterday night at a sliglthly increased dose of 0.3ml instead of 0.25ml. This morning I felt good but not ultra-refreshed as on tuesday morning. To me it says that I need a longer break than 1 day to kinda "reset" the effect back to where it was.

On a completely separate note, I feel a kind of lump in my throat when I pin this. I've had this from day 1 but have not mentioned it before. Could this have thyroid-stimulating properties? I wonder...

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Hey Beowulf, guess what! Well, this week I'm kinda doing exactly that. I pinned monday, and then only tuesday morning, skipped tuesday night and wednesday morning. Started again yesterday night at a sliglthly increased dose of 0.3ml instead of 0.25ml. This morning I felt good but not ultra-refreshed as on tuesday morning. To me it says that I need a longer break than 1 day to kinda "reset" the effect back to where it was.

On a completely separate note, I feel a kind of lump in my throat when I pin this. I've had this from day 1 but have not mentioned it before. Could this have thyroid-stimulating properties? I wonder...
Stop pinning in your throat ;)

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Actually I'm using .3cc slin pins and I got a box of 100... About 80 left in it...

Next box will be the .5cc because p-GH dosage starts at .25cc and can be done at .5. I had to use 2 syringes for the one time I double-dosed it...

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually I'm using .3cc slin pins and I got a box of 100... About 80 left in it...

Next box will be the .5cc because p-GH dosage starts at .25cc and can be done at .5. I had to use 2 syringes for the one time I double-dosed it...
Good deal - All I needed to know was whether to get the .5cc syringe or 1cc :)

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
4th week notes:

I get a kind of "Brain buzz" when I do my p-GH. It's a pretty annoying sensation of buzzing, not in my ears but in my HEAD. I can "hear" it all the same.

Anyone else gets that?

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
I've been using the product for years personally and have sold thousands of kits literally. I seriously think that the problem you're having is not from pGH, the research into the ingredients have never said anything about such a side. Most of all no users have reported such a thing... Anything is possible but your "brain buzz" might be something to look into, I wouldn't assume it's just from using the supplement. Just to be safe.

VES

Awards
4th week notes:

I get a kind of "Brain buzz" when I do my p-GH. It's a pretty annoying sensation of buzzing, not in my ears but in my HEAD. I can "hear" it all the same.

Anyone else gets that?
What are the voices saying again?

J/K

Sounds a little scary though...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Well actually I had the same thing from GABA & Ornithine & Arginine, so it's certainly not something unique to p-GH.

But I'm still intrigued. If someone else has the same thing, please say so, thanks.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
After effects of your cilantro treatment perhaps?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, all the mercury was holding Grunt's brain together.
Now it's falling apart. :icon_lol:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That'd be my problem..I'd cleanse out the only junk holding me together.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Could be, you guys, could be. OTOH I must sadly report that even with sub-Q admin, the p-GH is now giving me painful lumps under the skin that stay for nearly a week... I'm getting off it as of now... :( Everybody else seems to be doing fine with it, WHY ME? :(

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by Grunt76
4th week notes:

Anyone else gets that?

Yeah, I get that alot.. Er, wait.. I do smoke weed abit, so nevermind.. :ntome:

Seriously, I'm starting to get the lumps under my skin as well.. I think we started around the same time, I'm on week 5 this Monday after XMas, .5cc before bed..

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hm, bad batch maybe? Too bad, I was looking forward to this and the initial effects were great, but now I'm thinking of asking a few more questions before injecting a somewhat unknown substance in my body. If anything, I'll ask Mr. U to provide replacements and filter that with a .22u whatman, just to be safe.

What do you think Pete?

Merry Christmas, BTW :)

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I think you guys should send him an email.

No lumps for me but Hey im fatter than you!

I have had a couple of sore injections.
Just because I moved around a bit.

Nothing major. I started around the same time but Im not sure if I got the same batch or not.

:wtf:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, Mr. U is a good guy, no trouble with him. Since he replied in this thread already, he's subscribed, so he'll check it out eventually and suggest a solution. Actually, he already did, but this being Xmas, there's no point sending an email TODAY. I'm betting he sees this the very same day that he begins answering his mail...

mr.universe

mr.universe

Awards
  • Established
The irritation you guys are describing sounds normal to me, I've used it for years and the frequent applications get annoying after a while. Sometimes there are lumps and soreness that stick around for a while but they always clear up after a short while. Myself and others have had the same experience, the best thing to do is rotate admin in as many places as possible at least that's what works best for me. No one has ever had a problem that didn't clear go away, as long as the product is clear once reconstituted it's fine.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh mine isn't clear, it's got particles in it... :(

Oh and I finally narrowed down the "brain buzz" thing to my heavy metals detox, nothing to do with the p-GH...