IGF, Anabolics and Hyperplasia

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I've read in various places that IGF-1 can induce hyperplasia, especially when in the presence of AAS. Does anyone have any thoughts on this topic?

This is especially interesting to me b/c I am almost positive that I have a majority of slow-twitch fibers. I say this b/c w/in 5 months of starting running I was able to run a marathon at a 7:15 pace. After about 18months of training, I was able to run a marathon at a 6:15 pace. Most people who run go bugeyed when I tell them that. I attribute it partially to a high pain threshold, but especially to a predominance of slow-twitch fibers.

I'm planning a winter cycle in January or February. Here is what I am looking at now:
Days 1-60: 1,4 Andro 1.2G ED
Days 1-60: 400mg TD 4AD
Days 1-20: Superdrol (20mg ED)
Days 41-60: E...MAX LMG (20mg ED)
Days 45-84: Oratropin (5on-2off)
Days 61-70: Nolva 60mg; ATD 25mg
Days 71-80:Nolva 40mg; ATD 50mg
Days 81-90: Nolva 20mg; ATD 75mg
Days 91-100: ATD 75mg
Days 61-100: DHEA 200mg daily (decrease 50mg every 10days)
Days 61-100: Fenotest
Days 61-100: Lean Extreme
Days 1-100: Glucophase

So I'm gonna overlap Oratropin in the final weeks into PCT. I'm also contemplating the idea of Also running Oratropin at the beginning of the cycle, during the Superdrol portion. The reason is that I've also heard mention of hyperplasia, then filling out the new fibers with androgens. It'll be expensive as hell, but I'm thinking of running a kit of OT for the first 20 days or so as well. This way I could initiate a first round of hyperplasia, followed by 3 weeks on just AAS, followed by another round of IGF. It is definitely tempting.

Thoughts? :think:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I can't comment on Oratropin, as I've never used it. I'm a fan of IBE though.

I've used lr3IGF-1 during PCT and loved it.

I'm currently about 4 weeks into a 32 week AAS cycle, in which I'm running two 25 day bouts of lr3IGF-1 concurrent, and one during PCT. 3mgs in total.

I'm choosing to wait until around week 8 or so to incorporate my first run of IGF this time, as I want synergy with all the other hormones.

I say this because I don't think you'd enjoy the same benefits if you ran Oratropin at the beginning, versus in the middle or end.... (and PCT ;) )

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I saw your cycle UBIQ., that **** was crazy.

So you think I should just run it at the end. I'm sure that is a good idea. I'm just getting greedy. I was just thinking that since SD kicks in so quickly, maybe I could hit it up at the beginning and the end. Maybe I could run day 10-30, then maybe day 46 until I run out. Would 15 days off between mini-cycles be enough? (Not that I'm necessarily gonna do this)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Bro, I'm not sure as I've never taken Oratropin before.. I would probably just go for taking the whole kit for it's duration so I can get the most benefit of it... instead of splitting it up. Although they say the efficacy of exogenous IGF slows down around 30 days..

My design really isn't that crazy.. just long... :)

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
If you can swing it, run it at the full dose during the cycle, and then again during pct. A few more bucks but worth it imo.

If you must choose I would wait for PCT and run it full dose and time.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Neuro, what do you think about the overlap, 21 days on cycle, 19 days off (that includes 5on/2off)?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I think that would be fine as well. I have run it once like that and liked it just fine, although it was the injectable, but I really don't think there will be too much of a difference.

15 days is plenty to see effects with the cycle and without so a 19/21 split will work well.

I have found that I like using just pwo, on the days i work out obviously. So I think the 5/2 will work well. Especially since ibe claims that OT has a sustained release.

I think you will like. :)

SecretOfSteel

Awards
From everything I've seen and read tren/parabolan with igf-1 is an unbeatable combination for aesthetics and strength gains - its a total body recomposition.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Beo, that's an ambitious plan you've got there. may I offer a couple tid-bits from the GH Information sticky in this forum?
Steroids can increase the size of your muscle cells, but cannot I repeat CAN NOT increase the number of muscle cells in your body, which to start with is governed by your genetics. However Growth hormone CAN increase the number of muscle cells in your body, which goes beyond genetics.

GH takes a while to make its effects, but remember they are long lasting, what you see is what you keep. It takes 6 to 8 weeks to notice a dramatic change in body comp using GH on an ED or 5/2 split. Lighter doses for long periods of time are better than large doses for short cycles
Since you have a substantial cycle in mind, it might make sense to time it for after your Oratropin, and to plan a longer run.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Beo, that's an ambitious plan you've got there. may I offer a couple tid-bits from the GH Information sticky in this forum?

Since you have a substantial cycle in mind, it might make sense to time it for after your Oratropin, and to plan a longer run.
I hear you Wiz, but I think it is GH conversion to IGF that causes hyperplasia. I am planning on buying 5 kits of OT $$$ :jaw: $$$
and I'll run 37 days now and 38 days overlapping late cycle into PCT :D

I'm running the IGF before to hopefully generate new cells, which will grow on cycle. Then I'll have another chance at hyperplasia late in the cycle, followed by a greatly enhanced recovery from the cycle thanks to the IGF. IGF is supposed to be great in PCT.

BTW, I'm running PGH-T, and will be for at least 6 months :head:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I hear you Wiz, but I think it is GH conversion to IGF that causes hyperplasia.
GH or IGF, you'll get no argument from me!
I am planning on buying 5 kits of OT $$$ :jaw: $$$
:toofunny:
yeah, I get it: I'm about to start a 7-monther:
1 ectotropin, then 5 hexatropin, finishing of w/ 2 OT...yes, that's 8 kits :blink: :run:
good thing they've got this sale running!

I'm going for the long-view, anti-aging, injury-repair thing, you may have noticed.
I'm running the IGF before to hopefully generate new cells, which will grow on cycle. Then I'll have another chance at hyperplasia late in the cycle, followed by a greatly enhanced recovery from the cycle thanks to the IGF. IGF is supposed to be great in PCT.
quite the plan, my man!
I'll hafta look into this PGH-T you speak of.

you'll be doing a log, of course? with pix?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely log the big cycle. I have to trim down a bit before I do it b/c my pct will probably take me late May. I'm gonna run the OT once I get the order, trying to keep adding mass. Then I'll cut through January, probably start the cycle at the beginning of February, and hit up the 2nd half of my OT in April/May. :D

I hope you'll log your anti-aging experiment too. I'd love to see how that works.

The PGH transdermal was just on sale at Universal Kits. I think he's having a XMAS sale, so that'll be your chance to stock up.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Great stuff all of you! Drooling in anticipation of these great logs!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely log the big cycle.
:thumbsup:
I'll be following w/ great interest - I know you'll do it right!
I hope you'll log your anti-aging experiment too. I'd love to see how that works.
Absolutely: after all, if you don't take notes & keep records, is it research?
The PGH transdermal was just on sale at Universal Kits. I think he's having a XMAS sale, so that'll be your chance to stock up.
No chance at all - just ordered 5 kits of Hexatropin: I'm officially out of fun tokens 'til next year.