PGF observations

totdis

Awards
I'm getting ready for a show and added in PGF. Here's some things I've notice (at least with me) any feed back would be great:
1. I am up to 25 units (1.25 mg) at a time with no soreness now 4- 6 times a day
2. If I use it on a low carb diet, it does not give me any negative digestive effects (gas or diarhea)
3. If I have any carbs in my system, it sends me straight to the bathroom.
4. I notice almost immediate improvement in the muscle, but it tends to fade if I don't continue in the same muscle after a few days
5. I have also tried sub q b/c I was told it would destroy the fat cell there but really haven't noticed much

Anyone else have thoughts , ideas, or similar results?

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Interesting about the carbs.

How long have you been using the pgf?

What is your stats H/W?

totdis

Awards
2 weeks going on 3rd
5'10" 204 today in am with no carbs
4%bf
3 weeks out

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Wow 4 percent BF?

That sounds dangerously low?

Im wondering if the sub q shots arent doin it for you because you dont have any fat cells to kill.

Are you bulking or cutting? :(

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If he's 3 weeks out I'm assumi that means from a contest. Which means cutting.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought he meant PGF2a. ProstaGlandin F 2 alpha

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Oh yah, my bad. PGF-2a. Allright I'm shutting up now.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
what else are you taking for the show? All the early material I read about PGF2a seem to agree that AAS w pgf2a was a bad idea. (something about the pump being so intense you couldnt train properly) But when I overlapped the last week of an anavar/superdrol and continued into pct, I didnt notice anything out of the ordinary during the last week of var. I wonder if the whole notion of it not working well with AAS was just speculation.BTW, I dosed it almost exactly double the protocol you just mentioned. (I used 24 units (1.2mgs) PER SIDE 4-6x's per day.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 0
the scientist IGF-1/GH 1
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2
skull Anabolics 5