HGH fat loss cycle

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
i am 5'9 220 20%bf or more. i am really looking to burn fat and change my body recomp on the cycle. i am thinking 3 ius ed for 3 months. if it should be a higher dose or a longer of period time the use please let me know. Also i will be cycling T3 along with the HGH because it is aimed towards fat loss.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
At 3 months, your just starting to see results... you need to go longer like 6 months to really benefit from GH. 6 months is a long time... at your bf level, you could prolly lose just as much fat from signing up with Bobo. It would definitely cost you alot less than 6 months of GH.

MorganKane

Awards
i am 5'9 220 20%bf or more. i am really looking to burn fat and change my body recomp on the cycle. i am thinking 3 ius ed for 3 months. if it should be a higher dose or a longer of period time the use please let me know. Also i will be cycling T3 along with the HGH because it is aimed towards fat loss.
HGH is not a magic drug for fatloss. not at your bf anyway.

Its very expensive to run HGH for fatloss only, I think you will be disapointed.

I really like HGH for the overall wellness feeling I get. 2.5 months or so for me so far no fat loss but im on a bulker so thats good :thumbsup:

I run 4iu 6/1.