How Long will Ghrelin Antagonist Last After Reconstitution?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was hoping someone here would have some knowledge or experience in this matter. I'm thinking of trying some injectable Ghrelin Antagonist. It is the same compound IBE used to sell before they went all cell-mediated. I can get an awesome deal on a 5mg vial which may be a couple of months worth, depending on the dosage I settle on after seeing how I respond.
I e-mailed the company and they responded very quickly (within minutes! very impressive), with "the undissolved peptide is stable below –20 °C in the dark for more than one year. However, the solution stability has not been tested, therefore, prompt use is recommended."

So, anyone have any ideas how long this compound will keep when refrigerated?

Thanks,
dd

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think IBE mentioned 1mg lasts ~60 days after mixing.. See if they can send it in individual vials, for better storage and ease of using abit at a time for lab purposes.. ;)

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I checked on that. Each individual 1mg vial would be $25 each. A single 5g vial is $49. That's why I'm hoping someone knows if it will be OK for a couple of months in the fridge. I'm a cheapass, otherwise I'd try the oral version, but that's just too rich for my current situation.

dd

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ah, makes sense.. ;)

3mg free technically, if 2mg woudl be $50.. :woohoo:

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you split it with a friend.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
That's a hell of a price. I wish I knew where to get that.

Note: I'm not asking. I'm just saying.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was hoping someone here would have some knowledge or experience in this matter. I'm thinking of trying some injectable Ghrelin Antagonist. It is the same compound IBE used to sell before they went all cell-mediated. I can get an awesome deal on a 5mg vial which may be a couple of months worth, depending on the dosage I settle on after seeing how I respond.
I e-mailed the company and they responded very quickly (within minutes! very impressive), with "the undissolved peptide is stable below –20 °C in the dark for more than one year. However, the solution stability has not been tested, therefore, prompt use is recommended."

So, anyone have any ideas how long this compound will keep when refrigerated?

Thanks,
dd
I have purchased and used the 5mg from them. It did not seem to lose potency. I cannot remember how much I used a day but based on the price I did go high dose.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks jcam222! Do you remember about how long you ran it? Since it seemed to stay "good", was it maybe 60 - 90 days or so?
Thanks again, I appreciate your response.

dd

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I ran it at 150mcg a day for like a month. Something like that. I started at 100mcg and decided to push it up. I worked great for appetite surpression at the 150mcg.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 150mcg ED also.. Loved it! :D

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Do you just use BW to reconstitute this stuff?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yup, bacteriostatic water..