IGF Dosing and Sides

northern

Awards
I posted this at the tail end of the Sticky thread on IGF-1 but realize that it was a mistake.

My question was, I know that Bobo says that first time user should dose IGF at 40-50mcgs a day. However I have read alot about the the subject and have come across the number of 1mcg/kg Bodyweight. So for an individual like me of 190lbs, I would need 86mcg of IGF-1 a day. However Bobo states that you should run only 40-50 mcg a day no matter your size. Am I missing something. Why should I not run it at the higher dosing, why 40-50mcg (lets pretend cost is not a factor)?

Also what are the side affects associated with high doses of IGF? Everyone around here seems to states they did not really have any sides but most seem to have stuck with 40-50mcg a day. Now is the reason to stick to Bobo's dosing because after that dose you get sides? Any help would be appreciated as I want to get the most out of my upcoming IGF cycle.

Thanks

northern

Awards
No one has any answers for this?
come on I need a little help here.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
The sides will just become more pronounced with a higher dosage as with any drug.

Truthfully I agree with the higher dosing regimen. I liked Lr3 at 50-mcgs but didn't really see its true worth until I got over 60 - 70mcgs. I haven't tried over 80mcgs at this point but I do plan on it during my upcoming PCT. Something around 100mcgs for 30 days.

I fortunately don't seem to have any side effects that prevent me from increasing my dosage either. Some do.

But regardless of how high you would like to take your dosage, I do agree with starting somewhere low. Something like 50mcgs just to see how your body reacts to the igf. Then if tolerable up your dosage accordingly.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna run my first 1gf cycle at 20mcg a day, 10 into each side of muscle worked. I expect to see results with even that low of a dose.