Am I the only one that looses weight on slin?

Beefy1

Awards
THis is my first tiem on slin. I started like 3-4 weeks ago at 10iu after my workout.
I have since adjusted it to 8iu after bi's and tri's, 10iu after chest and back, and 12iu after
legs. Since I started I increased my calorie intake by about 1000 cals a day and I have lost about
5 lbs.All the extra calories are taken in within 4 hours of my workout mostly in the form of sugar and protien. Im not shrinking or anything, in fact Im not complaining as my arms grew about 1/4". Im just confused as
to why Im getting leaner using slin?

Im also on and was on test before the slin.

anyone else get leaner on slin?

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
At least I didn´t get fat on it but it somehow stopped working well, so I paused.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
So this is your first time using slin and you started out with 10IU's right off the bat?

Beefy1

Awards
So this is your first time using slin and you started out with 10IU's right off the bat?
yeah, I started at 10iu..........

Havent done my research on the net about slin doses too much as Im at a gym with a lot of pro's and everyone said start at 10iu
and I wont have any problems. most people are taking 20iu some up to 30iu.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I started at 10iu..........

Havent done my research on the net about slin doses too much as Im at a gym with a lot of pro's and everyone said start at 10iu
and I wont have any problems. most people are taking 20iu some up to 30iu.
Bro, when using something as serious as insulin, you NEED to do as much research as possible. And 20-30iu's is WAY overkill unless you're diabetic or have 270lbs. of PURE muscle on your frame. You could have ran into some SERIOUS problems starting out at such a high dose. Most guys will start out at 2iu's, access, and go from there.

Please be careful bud.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Bro, when using something as serious as insulin, you NEED to do as much research as possible. And 20-30iu's is WAY overkill unless you're diabetic or have 270lbs. of PURE muscle on your frame. You could have ran into some SERIOUS problems starting out at such a high dose. Most guys will start out at 2iu's, access, and go from there.
enough said ...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Careful using it as even if you don't notice anything drastic outside of your body you could be doing a lot of damage inside. Insulin is powerful and can wreak havoc on your body in the long term.If you're taking a lot of insulin and not noticing any effect you may be taking in a ton more carbs than you need to be. Dunno about the weight loss thing though.

Beefy1

Awards
When I say I didn't do much research its because I am already very knowledgeable in both endocrinology and neurology and fully understand the role of insulin. I did do some research but with respect to what dose I'm going to take I just trust people at my gym that know me more than I trust someone online. they are the same size as me, or know what people my size just starting out should take and have been in the body building game as long or longer than me. like I said, my advice comes from Pro's and also, I am not a small guy that's new to the bodybuilding game. I'm 5'9" 220lb lean. 10iu is not a lot after you train. If you go to rxlist.com and look up humalog pharmacology you will see that they gave normal healthy volunteers 10 to 40iu during clinical trials. so at my size 10iu is a small dose and very safe. 12iu after legs I cant even feel.
But thanks for the concern I totally agree with you on slin being dangerous.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
hey beefy1 I am noticing that using 7iu's post workout with 75g carbs and 50g whey i am getting leaner as well! whats up?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started leaning myself but I think it has more to do with my diet that the slin but who knows.