First r3 igf-1 cycle...

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
OK, Ive researched and am more confused than ever. Some say this compound is the best thing since sliced bread, other feel it does nothing much at all.
Some say inject it 2-3 times per day, other feel once a day after your workout is all that is needed.
Some say 40 mcgs per day is enough, others say don't bother unless you can do 100mcgs per day.
Some feel shorter cycles are better, others feel you need to be on longer.
Some say it must be taken with an AAS, others say it's a great stand alone and/or great for pct.
Some say good for fat loss, other say its not so great!
Some say use only on workout days, others say inject everyday.
Some recommend using ONLY if over 35 years old, other disagree.
AHHH!!!!
I think Im going to try it part of my pct from a 7 week cycle of Emax and m1,4add.
I will be using Ultra hotter/Nolva/Fenugeek/and r3 igf-1.
Im 29 years old and have never used any kind of igf or gh product.
My goal is Fatloss/muscle retention and if I can add muscle (and keep my BF very low (6% or so) then great.
I will have 3mgs of r3 igf-1.
My questions are obvious, what would be the best way to use it (cycle length, dose per day, injection sites, etc....)
I relize thinks work different for different people, but this product seems to be all over the map.
Anyone care to take a stab at it?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I found that the first 10 days was really really good, after that 10-12 days of not so much. So I'd say, do whatever dose ED that would last you about 18days.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of running it right the first time, as to not wast my money. 90-100mcgs perday all shot into the body part just trained. with days off on non trainning days.
I heard others respond well to shooting it in the muscle prior to training it....any thoughts?
Remember, Im running the r3 igf-1 version with the longer half-life so I think once daily injections are suffencent...correct?
Do I need to oder antmore solution to mix wth the 3r igf-1 so its safe to inject?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Yes, add some AA - your source should have it convientely on hand. Inject after working the body part rather than before. And drink down a protein shake with some sugar.

my left bicep is smaller than my right - so I'd always pin there.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
and did you left bicept catch up?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
not fully, but I believe it slightly bigger than it was. Somehow my calves got .5" larger... only trained them about 2 times while using the IGF.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
did you inject in your calves?
Does it only work on the areas you inject? For example, if I only injected in my upper body, would my legs get any benifit?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
maybe but it doesn't really matter from what I've read. I injected it in my left bicep - and my calves grew.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
maybe but it doesn't really matter from what I've read. I injected it in my left bicep - and my calves grew.
I injected whatever muscles I trained that day, and on my off days I injected my lagging parts...

My calves grew more than anything.. just like deo.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of running it right the first time, as to not wast my money. 90-100mcgs perday all shot into the body part just trained. with days off on non trainning days.
I heard others respond well to shooting it in the muscle prior to training it....any thoughts?
Remember, Im running the r3 igf-1 version with the longer half-life so I think once daily injections are suffencent...correct?
Do I need to oder antmore solution to mix wth the 3r igf-1 so its safe to inject?
90-100mcg/day isn't necessarily "the right way" to run IGF-1. In fact, from what I've read, its a waste.

Read the stickies and FAQ's in the IGF-1/Slin/hGH forum. They'll explain it all.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I have heard more than a few people say that 80mcgs is where igf really starts showing its potential. It is just what is thrown around on the boards so take that for what its worth.

Personally I would start with something a little lower to see how you respond in terms of side effects and the like. Then if you want to experiment and bump your dosage by all means bump away.