Possibly a huge dosing boo boo

Ghosting

I'll get to the IGF in a minute. :) I was on the BC plan of my clen dosing. Today is my first day at 60mcg. My clen is 100mg/ml concentration, so I assumed that meant .6cc (for today) on my oral syringe. I have a neato bandito blood pressure and heart rate monitor. For fun I decided to check it. My BP was cool but my resting heart rate was 99. This was disturbing, but Im a clen virgin so I dont know whats normal. I checked it again, 97. I checked it manually, 97. Is this normal for clen? Am I being a panty waste? Should I call myself a wambulance and have a glass of STFU? Do I need to retake basic math for my dosing? So this got me worried. Im going to start my IGF cycle today. The concentration of the IGF is 1000mg/ml. In Bobos post from Basskiller he is talking about 10iu's on the syringe = 100mcg, which seems right, but the 40 mcg's seems awfully small. Obvious last time I used it the concentration wasnt as small. Basically what Im asking is .4 IU ok on my daily IGF dosge? Is .4 cc's ok on my clen dosage? I thought it would be best to get a 2nd opinion before I go into a diabetic coma or give myself a heart attack.

Edit : I made a mistake it should read 10iu=1000mcg. Fixed

Last edited:
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
For the clen/heartrate, that's normal I think. Especially at the beginning, if you're new to it.

For the IGF. YOu mean 1000mcg/ml. Dilute it with more AA, and you can dose much easier. I posted my process with that on CEDeoudes59's recomp log. ALso, a search will turn up Beelzebub's explanation of that as well.

Splitting 1ml into 25 doses is way too tedious.. trust me, you want to dilute it. 3/10 slin pins are much easier to use as well. 100iu pins have less gradiations in it and make it kind of confusing I guess.

Ghosting

For the clen/heartrate, that's normal I think. Especially at the beginning, if you're new to it.
OK, thanks for the clen news, I saw 99 and turned into chicken little (the sky is falling). Ill go search their logs. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I added 4ml of AA to my solution. So 1mg was diluted into 5ml = 200mcg/ml....
I have Terumo 3/10 slin pins, which makes reading tick marks that much easier.

I take it to Tick#10 and booya, 20mcg. (2mcg/tick).. That's only on 3/10, as there are 1 ticks per iu on that. 100iu pins, I think it's 2iu's per tick.. so 5 ticks on 100iu slin pin would be 20mcgs? (only if diluted with 4 additional ml's of AA) I don't have a 100iu case in front of me at the moment.

Ghosting

I added 4ml of AA to my solution. So 1mg was diluted into 5ml = 200mcg/ml....
I have Terumo 3/10 slin pins, which makes reading tick marks that much easier.

I take it to Tick#10 and booya, 20mcg. (2mcg/tick).. That's only on 3/10, as there are 1 ticks per iu on that. 100iu pins, I think it's 2iu's per tick.. so 5 ticks on 100iu slin pin would be 20mcgs? (only if diluted with 4 additional ml's of AA) I don't have a 100iu case in front of me at the moment.
OK, Im bordering on mentally retarded, you are going to have to dumb down what I have to do.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
OK, thanks for the clen news, I saw 99 and turned into chicken little (the sky is falling). Ill go search their logs. Thanks again.
Im not falling, but glad to here your ok, keep us posted on the clen, Im thinking about running that soon, right now, just using ECA. Let me know how it compares

Ghosting

Im not falling, but glad to here your ok, keep us posted on the clen, Im thinking about running that soon, right now, just using ECA. Let me know how it compares
Ive never ran clen, so I thought it would be interesting to try. Nothing so far (except the nasty HR), they say the sweating starts at 80,we will see. :)
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catclen.htm
My first day of 60 rampping up.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
wait until you hit the magic "shakes" doseage. for me it was ~100mcg and than i turned into a parkinsons victim i couldn't stop shaking my hands to save my life. **** works though...

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
"buy the premixed IGF suspended in AA.
ask MR to provide you with additional AA, at least 1ml. (free of charge)
add the extra 1ml to the suspended IGF and gently swirl to mix.
buy 3/10 insulin pins (30 gauge 1/2" works for me)
after you add the extra ml of AA, each tick mark on the syringe equals 5 mcg's."

explanation by Beelz.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Thats pretty straight forward advice right therrrrr

Ghosting

wait until you hit the magic "shakes" doseage. for me it was ~100mcg and than i turned into a parkinsons victim i couldn't stop shaking my hands to save my life. **** works though...
LOL

Ghosting

"buy the premixed IGF suspended in AA.
ask MR to provide you with additional AA, at least 1ml. (free of charge)
add the extra 1ml to the suspended IGF and gently swirl to mix.
buy 3/10 insulin pins (30 gauge 1/2" works for me)
after you add the extra ml of AA, each tick mark on the syringe equals 5 mcg's."

explanation by Beelz.
Sadly his post is like a foreign language to me. I dont know what half those acronyms mean. Im quite clueless in this realm. Simply my slins have 100 units. My IGF is 1000ml/cc. To me 40mcg's would be 4 units.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
where did you buy your IGF? did you add any extra solution to it or did you not touch it?

Ghosting

where did you buy your IGF? did you add any extra solution to it or did you not touch it?
I cant say where I got it from, that would be like me posting a source for IGF. :) Nevermind though, I figured it out. My oral syringe has ml on it, which is the same as mg. It is 4 units on my slin needles.

Ghosting

Well, after all my crying, I did my first shot this cycle I have 1 bottle but plan to get a 2nd for a full month. So far so good. I wont be updating this daily (just the end), I just want to see what it will do to my BF levels see if it looks like something that will be worth a change in my diet. If not I'll let the BF jump back to where it is now. Since I had to pin to bottles and Ive read even piercing the skin dulls the needle, tonight was my first night using a brand new needle. This is the ONLY way to go. Holy cow, the needle was so sharp, I didnt even feel it go in Plus this is my first time using clen. Yea me! :afro:

Ghosting

Ok, one more of my nonsensical posts for the night. Since clen is a beta 2 agonist, I thought Atenolol (beta blocker) would be good to counter the high HR I have. I took 12.5mg and my HR only came down to 92. Different betas? Is there anything OTC that will slow down my HR? It will pass its normal, STFU, and stop self-medicating?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
What mcg dosage are you taking? 40mcg/day should last you 25 days... that's almost a whole month for 1 bottle's worth.

Don't take beta blockers. Part of what clen does is elevate heartrate. Try to chill.. I know it's hard to do on Clen.. been there. lol

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
:djparty:Yeah, sorry for being vague.. I was referring to IGF-1.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
why two bottles of IGF? if its only a month you can use 1 bottle. but they last a while so of course you could save it for later. im just wondering, maybe i got my calculations wrong.

Ghosting

why two bottles of IGF? if its only a month you can use 1 bottle. but they last a while so of course you could save it for later. im just wondering, maybe i got my calculations wrong.
Im thinking since 40mcgs isnt a full 30 days and Im sure I am going over 40/day, I will need a 2nd bottle. Just what I think.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You would be given Benadryl for a clen overdose in the medical field, my friend. ;)
And yeah, just toss in more AA or BA and you'll be fine on the IGF if you feel you need to dilute it, although hundreds of successful IGF runs have been done over the past 3.5yrs with 1mg/1ml IGF.
But yes, by all means do whatever is more comfortable. I don't have any extra AA right now, but I can see if I can get some of my BA to ya if you don't have any around.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And when we say a month, most of us mean just 25 days bro. Put your other bottle back on the shelf, take a month off after this mg, and then kick the next mg. It's great!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't add BA to IGF-1. I hear it degrades the peptide. Stick to good ol' Acetic Acid.

They do give beta-blockers to people who suffer clen od's at the ER... but that's only if you don't have asthma.

Benadryl up-regulates Clen, so you can use it for extended periods (the clen, that is).. similar to ketotifen.

Ghosting

You would be given Benadryl for a clen overdose in the medical field, my friend. ;)
And yeah, just toss in more AA or BA and you'll be fine on the IGF if you feel you need to dilute it, although hundreds of successful IGF runs have been done over the past 3.5yrs with 1mg/1ml IGF.
But yes, by all means do whatever is more comfortable. I don't have any extra AA right now, but I can see if I can get some of my BA to ya if you don't have any around.
Im not eyeballing it really close so it may be 40, 50, or 60mcg, Im sure as sloppy as Im being ill run out of IGF before my 25 days.

Bry : Are you saying I can run OTC benadryl to upregulate my b2 receptors between clen cycles?

Last edited:

Ghosting

OT/is my avatar really disturbing? I thought it was funny, but someone told me it bothered them. The only avatar that I have a hard time with is the bat with the penis. :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I like the avatar....turns me into a corked bat look alike.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't add BA to IGF-1. I hear it degrades the peptide. Stick to good ol' Acetic Acid.
You say that like AA is what's been working for years. It's just a selling tactic put out by one of the board sponsors. BA has been working for over 3 years, since BB'ers started using R3. And it doesn't cause any noticeable degradation. Just a rumor by a good marketer is all you heard, and of course the massess started believing the supplement maker propaganda, as they always do. No biggie. It's easy to believe if you're asking newbies instead of IGF veterans.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Ah, I must admit I am guilty of following anectodal evidence, as I have never reconstituted it with BA. I've had good results with AA, so I naturally feel safe with it.

peace!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Bump for bry
yeah, and you can use it concurrently to extend clen cycles... but I keep mine short (2-3 weeks)... I use it, even though I hate the compound. lol.. weird huh.

Ghosting

yeah, and you can use it concurrently to extend clen cycles... but I keep mine short (2-3 weeks)... I use it, even though I hate the compound. lol.. weird huh.
When you say it upgedulates them, is that saying they are more sensitive? Or am I just going to log back on and complain about my HR? Also, brand and daily dosage? :)

Ghosting

OK, the clens bugging again. Today is my 1st day at 80mcg. 40 in the am and 40 in the pm (which seems a little silly considering clens 1/2 life, but it makes me feel better). So I checked my BP & HR 3x's 130/90 and a resting heart rate of 111. WTF? Me wishes I would have looked at clen logs then I would know what to expect or just ditch the clen. Clen vets? Did I slip bcak into chicken little mode for no good reason, I need to stop being an attention whore, and have a glass of STFU?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't get what you're asking bro.
Are you asking why your heart rate is high? Or why your bp isn't raising with it?

Ghosting

I don't get what you're asking bro.
Are you asking why your heart rate is high? Or why your bp isn't raising with it?
I guess I am asking is this normal to have such a high resting HR?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
When you say it upgedulates them, is that saying they are more sensitive? Or am I just going to log back on and complain about my HR? Also, brand and daily dosage? :)
Benadryl is used to up-regulate Beta 2 receptors because Clenbuterol down-regulates them rather quickly. You're just trying to remedy the situation you've presented to your body.

CNW, 120mcg ramped from 40 in 20mcg increments.

I'm not a proponent of Clen though, as I said before. I consider myself rather silly using it, but I'm vain.

Ghosting

LOL. No shakes. I thought 110 was high but now this, and I only did my 40mcgs this morning. Still have another 40mcg tonight.

Ghosting

My HR is down to 100, Im assuming this is due to downregulation? Two questions 1) I dont know what brand CNW is. 2) Im assuming Benadryl is 1mg/cc is contration. So 40mcg's = 4cc's?