Is IGf-1 needed if on gh?

bigdiddy

Awards
Is IGF-1 that much on need if already on growth for about a year? What would be the advantage getting on igf-1 if already on gh?

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
taking GH for a year without interruption = no sense and dangerous. Basically IGF-1 + GH acts in a synergestic manner. Get your self some knowledge first.
this depends on the dosage ow this statement is false at best

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
taking GH for a year without interruption = no sense and dangerous. Basically IGF-1 + GH acts in a synergestic manner. Get your self some knowledge first.
I would be interested in how you came to the conclusion that 1 year no interupsion = no sense and dangerous.

CROWLER

bigdiddy

Awards
Yes, I would like to know where frenchy came up with this thought. I am looking for some real advice not bashing and some real knoweldge, just looking for another angle that someone can offer.

I would be interested in how you came to the conclusion that 1 year no interupsion = no sense and dangerous.

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
LOL Frenchie did you notice the guy is 50 years old?

You still sticking with what you said about 3IUs are dangerous if used year round? If so let's see some REAL evidence to back it up and not just some brotelligence.

CROWLER

FreakNasty22

Awards
guys i used igf-1 and hgh together and it seemed to work a hell of alot better than igf alone, or growth alone, i don't have any scientific evidence to back it up but it wasn't a placebo effect that's for damn sure, and i ran the igf much lower than i had in the previous attempts