IGF-1 / PGF2a / HGH in the same syringe ? - AnabolicMinds.com

IGF-1 / PGF2a / HGH in the same syringe ?

1. New Member

Question IGF-1 / PGF2a / HGH in the same syringe ?

I'm really not sure if you can mix those peptides together in the same syringe or would it make them unstable ??? Thx

2. New Member

bump
  3. Board Supporter

I asked a very similar question a few months back...

but if your IGF is in AA, don't mix it with anything that is BW... Other then that I think You'd be fine.

But I ended up pinning everything seperately.. cause at the end of the day slin pins are cheap, and hgh and igf are expensive...

I've been poking myself with slin pins on average of 2 - 6 times a day.. and I haven't noticed any scare tissue yet, so I don't consider that an issue either. I use bd ultra fines 29-30g, short tips.

For the pgf you should be shooting IM anyway, in which case you'll need a slin pin with slip tips, so you can switch to a 25g x 1" suitable for injection.. and i suppose if your igf is in bw... and your hitting up spot injections, I'd give that a whirl. Saves pinning the bi's twice.. I hate pinning biceps.

Personal note, I stopped pgf pretty early on.. didnt like feeling like I was about to puke... (it wasn't painful though, like I had read about.. just upset stomach.) I'll try again perhaps when I'm cut down more.

peace.
    •   

4. New Member

thx for the reply poobah, probably a dumb question but what's AA again ? and you did experience PGF what kind of results you get, how long have you been using it ?
  5. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by french_muscle
    thx for the reply poobah, probably a dumb question but what's AA again ? and you did experience PGF what kind of results you get, how long have you been using it ?
    AA = acetic acid - It keeps IGF stable much longer then bw.

PGF.. I only injected it 3 times, 2.5mg to each bicep at the same time (5mg total) was the most I did any one time. I stopped because I was on cycle and didn't like the fact It made me feel sick... I felt it was more important to just continue with my cycle and feel good. Pain wise it wasn't a problem though.. didn't even hurt at all.

perhaps later when I'm more cut, and really need to try and bring up lagging parts I'll try it again... But not right now. (I'd like to give the transdermal a go though for fat loss.)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 03:15 PM
  2. M 1,4 ADD and trenaplex in the same bottle!!!
    By powerhouse21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 02:45 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 04:48 PM
  4. Mixing in the same syringe?
    By friction515 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2004, 10:59 PM
  5. fina and prop in the same pin
    By ironviking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7