- 09-29-2005, 01:22 PM
thought i was pretty much ready for anything. i had read up on GH, i'm aware of the sides, dosages, reconstituting methods, etc. but this surprised me. first GH cycle by the way. as i'm about to reconstitute 10iu's (1vial), the syringe of bac water enters the GH vial and through some sort of pressurization problem, the vial sucks the bac water out of the syringe quicker than ****. it did a quick foam up, then dissipated. i gently swirled it around to mix the remains and after adding a little air to the vial, the bubbles went away and it looked normal. now, my question is : did it degrade any? this vial will be used up in a little over 3 days. is degradation an instant thing?
- 09-30-2005, 09:11 AM
Nah, it's cool. What you saw was just a physical reaction of an aqueous peptide under vacuum. Like if you swirl it too fast, it results in an emulsion/surface film (the foam thing) but it would take a lot of heavy shaking or mixing with sharp blames to degrade it bro. It was not a chemical change. It's probably packed under vac on purpose to preserve potency or else it was sealed hot.
- 09-30-2005, 09:51 AM
09-30-2005, 12:53 PM
09-30-2005, 02:29 PM
09-30-2005, 03:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BeyondGenetics in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2004, 12:41 AM
- By cmlpwr in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 07-17-2004, 05:59 PM
- By max silver in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2004, 03:25 AM
- By jefflong3323 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-08-2004, 06:46 PM
- By rislingohya in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2004, 02:07 PM