IGF instead of HCG/Nolva?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cretinx

Awards
I've been reading a lot of the old threads about IGF used as PCT - people saying it brings the nuts back just like a good shot of HCG and fixes the blueballs feeling.

Nobody mentioned whether they used the IGF in conjunction with regular PCT, or as their only PCT

So how are people using it? Alone? With HCG? With Nolva?

I'm considering using it in the middle of a cycle to bring the boys back a bit and then end the cycle with some nolva and HCG, with the hopes that the mid-cycle IGF will mean that they won't lose as much size by the end, so I'll keep more gains.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
conjuction with regular PCT not a stand alone PCT product.. IGF does not do anything to your NUTS as you so elegantly put it..
and just fromt the types of questions you are asking in the MIDDLE of a cycle, I don't think you did enough research before you jumped on the AAS train...

cretinx

Awards
conjuction with regular PCT not a stand alone PCT product.. IGF does not do anything to your NUTS as you so elegantly put it..
and just fromt the types of questions you are asking in the MIDDLE of a cycle, I don't think you did enough research before you jumped on the AAS train...
well, my plan was 40 days ED of 50mg winny, shot of HCG halfway through and 2 weeks of Nolva at the end . . . situation has been changing cuz my friend is getting the hookup from someone for endorsing their forum on his radio show.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
well, my plan was 40 days ED of 50mg winny, shot of HCG halfway through and 2 weeks of Nolva at the end . . . situation has been changing cuz my friend is getting the hookup from someone for endorsing their forum on his radio show.
Huh? What ever you just said.... it doesn't matter...

Do more research.

From what I was able to read:

approx 5 weeks of 50mg Winstrol ED :trout:
1? shot of HCG around week 2.5? :trout:
2 weeks Nolva? :trout:

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What? Have you researched anything? When I read this it was like nails on a chalk board. I really hope you don't plan on running this ridiculous...thing.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I typically run IGF-1,Ultra hot and formestane during PCT for 4 weeks.

The ultra hot gets tapered down in dosage during the the 4 weeks,the IGF-1 i use is oratropin and the formestane product I use is a transdermal product called E-Form.
As far as getting your nuts back in shape mid cycle. ALR has said Ultra hot would stack up well against HCG so perhaps it could be used for that purpose.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man... this has to be one of the worst derived cycles I have seen yet. Especially with your limited knowledge of PCT.

We are not trying to be jerks or a-holes, but your demonstration of knowledge in this thread and your other regarding turinabol is extremely lacking. It's best to heed the advise we are giving you only because A) You will not be wasting your money on a crap cycle B) You will gain more with a better planned cycle (see not wasting money) C) You will retain what you gained, with a proper cycle (see not wasting money).

Spend a good 3 months reading more and you will look back and be happy you did.

cretinx

Awards
you guys are acting like I'm shooting 1000 mg test/week and letting fate take care of everything.

this is winny - and its for under 6 weeks - I know a few people who went 8 weeks with winny, no PCT and loved the results.

At this point I have 25 x 20mg nolva pills plus 60ml of 20mg/ml nolva in liquid form - didn't think I would need HCG for PCT in this cycle.

So the consensus is I get some for the end and run it a few weeks?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
At this point I have 25 x 20mg nolva pills plus 60ml of 20mg/ml nolva in liquid form - didn't think I would need HCG for PCT in this cycle.

Do not use HCG for PCT!!!!! Use it concurrently with your cycle, starting week 3-to-the last week of your run.

Yes, save the IGF-1 for PCT..

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, according to Bobo, the latest research is indicating that HCG is not significantly suppressive. Go figure. I had no idea.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you guys are acting like I'm shooting 1000 mg test/week and letting fate take care of everything.

this is winny - and its for under 6 weeks - I know a few people who went 8 weeks with winny, no PCT and loved the results.

True I and I know a few people that bought a bridge in Brooklyn and thought they got a good deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 12
IGF-1/GH 12
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 1
IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 31